Lin Conquest Gallery

CoolClyde

In honor of those mutilated by Jeremy Lin

deron_head.jpg

(idea thread c/o Crazy 8's, photoshop by CoolClyde)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Haha! You did it, CoolC!

That's awesome!

This is one of the reasons this site rocks the Casbah, CoolClyde's creative flair!

Get Devin Harris in the OP and hope that John Wall is next.

CLASSIC Clyde!

Thanks, Cobra.

Crazy⑧s;203498 said:
That was awesome! If I may be so bold, I think that if you could add the commentary, some amplified crowd cries to that, it'd be way sweeter.

Nice one!
Yeah lol I know man I wanted to do the "Jeremy! Jeremy!" chants at the begining but Sony Vegas is so weird when it comes to audio Im still figuring it out. Im doing a Tyson Chandler mix call "For whom the block tolls" so hopefully i have it figured out by then.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah lol I know man I wanted to do the "Jeremy! Jeremy!" chants at the begining but Sony Vegas is so weird when it comes to audio Im still figuring it out. Im doing a Tyson Chandler mix call "For whom the block tolls" so hopefully i have it figured out by then.

Looking forward to it! It's people with a creative want, like yourself, that should be doing game threads.

I'll be stepping down from the GT making soon, feel free to take the reins.

Crazy⑧s;203508 said:
Looking forward to it! It's people with a creative want, like yourself, that should be doing game threads.

I'll be stepping down from the GT making soon, feel free to take the reins.
Sounds dope. I used to do a few back in the day, maybe I'll make a return next week :thumbsup:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i'll be expecting videos following every epic lin performance

seriously, thats awesome. i wish i could do that.

KingCharles34

All Star
Lol this is hilarious....you might as well add Douglas, Bibby, and Baron Davis to the list. Baron wont be starting whenever hes healthy now, Lin is a legit MVP candidate