Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Go back to last year's hair

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Greaser pompadour

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
I really can't wait to see Shumpert play, I really think he's the X factor to this team, if his jumper has improved I believe we potential have the 2nd best player on this team, and that will take us to the next level.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Cant wait to see my man Shump back in the line-up! Adds so much to the team. Shump and Smith are our Doug E.Fresh and Slick Rick!

smokes

Huge Member
Shumpert was cleared to start non-contact drills today, he will begin practicing with the team this week.

Kiyaman

Legend
I am clueless on the type of performance we will get from Shump's return .. Shump's rookie season did not flourish untill Shump bad-bad decision-making did a u-turn to become a wise decision-making rookie-SG when put in a lineup with PG-Linsanity.

Shump has showed his best talents when in the backcourt with a running-creative PG, the type of talents Jason Kidd was great in the backcourt with 7 and 9 seasons ago (Kerry Kittles style of talent at SG made the two guards the best tandem-guards for 3 straight seasons).
Shump's talents can be compared to Kittles when Shump get his 20 foot jumper at 50%.

Kerry Kittles talent/skills made him a top elite transition guard, but a mediocre-guard when in a steady halfcourt-offense, something that we been doing on every offensive-possesion this season.

Shump's return performance will be mostly evaluated on offense in how well his decison-making will be in a wide-open halfcourt-offense with the oposition already setup on defense .... when Shumps best offense comes from his defense...

metrocard

Legend
I am clueless on the type of performance we will get from Shump's return .. Shump's rookie season did not flourish untill Shump bad-bad decision-making did a u-turn to become a wise decision-making rookie-SG when put in a lineup with PG-Linsanity.

Shump has showed his best talents when in the backcourt with a running-creative PG, the type of talents Jason Kidd was great in the backcourt with 7 and 9 seasons ago (Kerry Kittles style of talent at SG made the two guards the best tandem-guards for 3 straight seasons).
Shump's talents can be compared to Kittles when Shump get his 20 foot jumper at 50%.

Kerry Kittles talent/skills made him a top elite transition guard, but a mediocre-guard when in a steady halfcourt-offense, something that we been doing on every offensive-possesion this season.

Shump's return performance will be mostly evaluated on offense in how well his decison-making will be in a wide-open halfcourt-offense with the oposition already setup on defense .... when Shumps best offense comes from his defense...

Kerry Kittles was an interesting prospect, had his highs and he had his lows.

elcol

Rotation player
he looks a bit less explosive, but i guess hes been doing drills for hours etc. Other than that he is def coming back to form!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman Iman had his strength tests on knee. Waiting on results. Could scrimmage tomorrow.

bs9pdv