Tuner Addict Aka Tuner Snitch aka TI exposed

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
2n0816u.png

TunerAddict

Starter
Yep...

I reported ABCD's thread. I wrote "Doesn't belong in this forum"

True. Complaining about rep does not belong in the Knicks section.

I win.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Print screen?

Man! I thought we were cool.....

Its nothin personal, i happened to see that you were reporting a post and i figured that it would be a great time to try to figure this out. I didnt mean to make a new thread, i was testing it. I was gonna post it in abcd's thread.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
when i put tuner on ignore a week ago, i noticed you could add people to your buddy list so i added you, abcd, metro, akamu, and kiyaman.

TunerAddict

Starter
Oh, so you a snitch, huh? lol

Rather a snitch than someone's bitch like you.

But If you hadn't made a stupid thread that had NOTHING to do with the Knicks in the Knicks section, I wouldn't have done it. I requested it be moved, so what? Sue me.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

But If you hadn't made a stupid thread that had NOTHING to do with the Knicks in the Knicks section, I wouldn't have done it. I requested it be moved, so what? Sue me.

As soon as he replied to my post, he continues being the rat that he is, with another neg. rep. point: this is what he wrote in the reasons section: time of the post: 23:12, Nov. 24, several minutes before the post he's made above this one. "1. Doesn't belong in this forum 2. You lie 3. You're a crybaby 4. You do it to others." All of these are the lies of a snitch, of course.

This tamponaddict is a snake and needs to be destroyed, which is why there's a snitch thread on him, crying to the moderators. Now this ratatoule has a Roberson picture under his name, instead of the great Mardy Collins. Roberson=the future, I guess. My issue is with these people giving 4 and 5 neg. rep. points, I don't know how they were able to, either, in like 1 month, just for disagreeing with other members. They're targeting people and dropping dimes, and a few people have said that's been done to them, too. I think that's an issue that's worth raising.

black-hat-rat.jpg
pcard_shhh.jpg

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter

you know abcd, I hate it when people say that, can't we have opinions of ourselves? Prince is called that..

Akamu

The King
hah.. LAMO AT WHERE AKAMU IS! I'm pming, sweet.... just funny tuner

Yea I'm in my thread trying to see what else I can contribute to the forum...at least I'm not going around handing out negative rep points, defending irrelevance and reporting people/threads like a straight snitch-

:boohoo:

jpz17

Starter
Yea I'm in my thread trying to see what else I can contribute to the forum...at least I'm not going around handing out negative rep points, defending irrelevance and reporting people/threads like a straight snitch-

:boohoo:

it wasn't an insult.. this whole thread has a "happy" type mood to it *no homo*