New York Knicks at Orlando Magic Game Thread 12/26

I'll say this..

I still say Zeke can draft his butt off, but he absolutely sucks at everything else.

When is he getting fired?

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I hate Isiah But...

Isiah needs to be fired no question. But no matter what players you put in there they aren't gonna get it done. As far as I'm concerned this team has quit on him and you gotta put some 50% of ther blame on the players. Whether its the lack of effort on some nights, or the bonehead decisions that they make on the court.. Isiah the coach is not completely to blame. Its not his fault that Q can't hit a shot, Jamal is skittish, Curry and Randolph are out of shape and Jared Jeffries punked out after coming to NY. However Isiah the GM needs to stop raping this team.

Bottomline if you fire Isiah you'll be solving half the problem. This team needs a GM that will make a decision on waht direction this team should head in and move forward by bringing in the proper pieces. These players are completely mismatched. This team can play two ways, both ineffectively. Certain players would thrive in an uptempo pace while others simply aren't athlteic or quick enough and are better suited for half court.

Uptempo:

Marbury
Robinson
Crawford
Jones
Jeffries
Balkman
Lee

Halfcourt:
Curry
Randolph/ Rose
Q-Rich

The reason why the Knicks got ahead early was better ball movement and scoring in transition off of turnovers. Guys like Lee and Robinson played well cuz they got the ball up in a hurry. Contrast that with Z-bo and Curry who do not run the floor well. Not to mention they do not compliment each other well.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
At this point anyone who still supports Isiah needs to stop watching basketball and all sports and find something else to do. Read a book.

Fuck that, I am still watching basketball and all sports and will continue to support Isiah Thomas. Until he gets fired or until he rights the ships, or until he resigns, I will be posting in these forums in support of Isiah Thomas. I gives a fuck what you "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FANS" say. If he does something stupid, like not put Balkman into the game, I will call him out on it, if he does something smart like this line-up change I will hail him for it. Expect this for the duration. That's that!

metrocard

Legend
Fuck that, I am still watching basketball and all sports and will continue to support Isiah Thomas. Until he gets fired or until he rights the ships, or until he resigns, I will be posting in these forums in support of Isiah Thomas. I gives a fuck what you "RAT BASTARD SO-CALLED KNICK FANS" say. If he does something stupid, like not put Balkman into the game, I will call him out on it, if he does something smart like this line-up change I will hail him for it. Expect this for the duration. That's that!

How about you shut the fuck up and support the Knicks for once?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man, we played good for 36 minutes and just went flat, man i defend Q alot but im getting tired of em, he needs to attack the basket, his shot just left, i wanna see nate and jamal play more together

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
Four air balls by Q Rich

also whenever David Lee is hot or Nate is hot Isiah sits them

Great ideas isiah !!!!!

Fucking moron.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The lineup change was pretty good except for one thing: He benched the wrong big man! Zach took it like a man, came off the bench and still managed to put up 22 and 9. Lee should def start for the remainder of the season, but it should be him and Zach starting together.

I didn't think Q held down the sg position last night. You can tell he was happy about being able to let it fly but someone should have reminded him that the ball needs to go into the hoop and not land in some fans lap.

Crawford played a good game with 29 and 8 dimes but i think he shot too much overall. Nate should never be benched. He took Jameer to school and showed why he is one of the best 6th men in the league.

I liked inserting jeffries in the starting lineup because he applies defensive pressure on the opponent from the start and he's great on help defense.

EDDY MCFLURRY - What the hell is up with this slouch? First of all he shouldn't have even started but since Isaiah was gracious enough to spare him he repayed him by going out and picking up 2 quick fouls. You can tell Isaiah was pissed. Honestly, it must have been embarrassing for McFlurry to sit damn near the whole game and watch his team compete righ up until his loaf of bread ass came in and let ORL get offensive rebounds and easy interior baskets. I am no longer an Eddy Curry fan, he is a SUCKER!

Good job with the lineup change Isaiah, just insert Zach for McFlurry and I think it works better. Get ready Randolph Morris, your time may be coming sooner than you thought.

What's up with Balkman's minutes???????

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Why the hell did zeke sit nate down when he was on fire!!! wtf!
david lee and nate robinson both impressed me again, lee handled dwight howard well! did u see that defensive board he got over howard? enough said.
nate was just nate agian. all energy and work!

now all we need now is balkman to get on the damm court!
that trio of lee, nate and balkman can win us games!!!!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why the hell did zeke sit nate down when he was on fire!!! wtf!
david lee and nate robinson both impressed me again, lee handled dwight howard well! did u see that defensive board he got over howard? enough said.
nate was just nate agian. all energy and work!

now all we need now is balkman to get on the damm court!
that trio of lee, nate and balkman can win us games!!!!
I agree with the Lee, Nate and Balkman trio but that will only work if Curry plays well. Balkman and Lee aren't scorers and therefore Curry will get double teamed constantly since teams will be daring Balkman and Lee to shoot.

Once again, I like the trio playing together but its dependent on us having a force in the middle.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
maybe zach can be that force? id like to see what he could do at center.

New lineup:
PG - Nate
SG - Crawford
SF - Balkman
PF - Lee
C - Randolph

2 decent 3 point shooters in nate and jamal
2 good low post players in lee and randolph
and the hustle and energy of balkman

clumsy

Rotation player
Why is Balkman a starter on the bench most of the games this year and gets a buncha DNPS. (Luckily) i don't have MSG anymore so i haven't watched too many games this year

nyk_nyk

All Star
maybe zach can be that force? id like to see what he could do at center.

New lineup:
PG - Nate
SG - Crawford
SF - Balkman
PF - Lee
C - Randolph

2 decent 3 point shooters in nate and jamal
2 good low post players in lee and randolph
and the hustle and energy of balkman
That lineup works much better.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
In addition!! The Denver Milweukee game.. Marcus Camby an EX Knick got 10 Blocks in that GAME!!! This kid is a BEAST! and the Knicks traded him.... Idiots.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Please tell me how this lineup change was smart, with Curry at Center and Richardson at shooting guard. You should feel like a fool for still supportin Isiah, theres no way you can defend him. Find sumthin else to do, read a book. You dont have the knowledge to be a sports fan.

In addition!! The Denver Milweukee game.. Marcus Camby an EX Knick got 10 Blocks in that GAME!!! This kid is a BEAST! and the Knicks traded him.... Idiots.

Great game for Camby, wish we still had him. He even hit a 3. Props to Camby for gettin that triple double, anyone still think Curry is better?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i still wanna see chandler PLAY! god let im play...i wanna c him play shesh i got a feeling he can be a solid good player

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
them 2 weeks r almost up zeke, not looking good.

WHAT A F*CKIN MESS THIS FRANCHISE HAS BECOME. IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE STILL WILLING TO DEFEND ZEKE, DOLAN, BASICALLY ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF LEE, BALKMAN, AND MAYBE F. JONES, NATE, AND J-CRAW, PLEASE DON'T.

20 losses and it ain't even the new year yet. it's over 4 this bunch. when the trades start happening, then a new day can begin. but of course, the contracts are to much and zeke still believes in them and dolan won't fire isiah and blah blah blah.

:fury:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Please tell me how this lineup change was smart, with Curry at Center and Richardson at shooting guard. You should feel like a fool for still supportin Isiah, theres no way you can defend him. Find sumthin else to do, read a book. You dont have the knowledge to be a sports fan.

my knowledge surpasses yours on any day my good man. The lineup was a good lineup, Curry outduels Howard on the offensive end, nearly every game they have played so why not start him? Q's defense was real good last night, his offense, well not so much... But the lineup showed the execution needed to succeed, for 36 minutes at least

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
David looks so bad ass with the messy facial hair and haircut. I wish we focused more on him instead of Curry. Have the team work on Lee's post game and everything else. I really believe Lee can be a Boozer type player with the proper training.

I feel that the Knicks need to give Lee the ball more often.Like Metro said let Lee post up and FEED him the ball.Im telling you I think he can score more than he is now.You know if he can score 10-15 points a game just by rebounding the ball him self and scoring that way that he would put up bigtime numbers if they would feed him the ball more often.Get him into the offensive sceam.He is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::beer: