Too many redundant threads on here

metrocard

Legend
Moderators need to do their jobs or step down, I'm just saying. Too much traffic, threads about the same topic. I don't see why we can't merge them together and organize the forum a bit.

smokes

Huge Member
Does seem like rady is the only one who does any moderation at all here and he can't do it all.

knicksin60

Starter
I agree! We need to have some new moderators. The last time I saw either Trinstarr or any of those other guys post here was a while ago.None of those guys have even logged in to read the forum in the past eight months or so. I've always felt that the moderators should be those responsible posters who have been loyal to this forum and who won't use their power to ban anyone who disagrees with their opinion about a topic.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Rady is the greatest mod of all time but its the people under him who aren't doing their jobs, and some of the posters on here. Part of the problem is theres been many old threads that have been upped, theres 16 different Lin threads alone

iSaYughh

Starter
Ya, Rady's people need to step up and do their jobs, or just peace out like failed minions so we can get some fresh blood in their spots.

Plus, like Starbury once famously noted about his greatest fears being materialized on the forum -- there have been bouts of faggots running wild around here like gazelles in heat, and it'll prolly get worse as The Rise of Lin continues.

The combination can def create bouts of weakshit and redundant threads not befitting the caliber of the site.

joegti10

Banned
I'm considering making my own Knicks forum. I can do a lot better than whats here. Its almost like this place is abandoned by the owner. lol

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
maybe if we keep making redundant threads about redundant threads they'll have no choice but to do something. winception.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Moderators need to do their jobs or step down, I'm just saying. Too much traffic, threads about the same topic. I don't see why we can't merge them together and organize the forum a bit.
repped for bringing this topic up, i thought i was the only one who noticed to many non necessary threads

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm considering making my own Knicks forum. I can do a lot better than whats here. Its almost like this place is abandoned by the owner. lol

No. No you could not.

GTFO!

ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice one, poo dick.

Oh! You can do a lot better than what's here, can you?. Clearly you haven't been keeping up with what Rady's been saying and doing. On Rady's behalf, I forgive your shortcomings.

Every other Knicks fan forum I've looked at doesn't have the quality of posters this one does. Some are very good, but the vast majority are terrible. That's the kind of vegetables you will receive.

I'm gonna troll your site in to submission. :lol:

:finger:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm ready to apply.

I'd definitely advocate that. The other mods do dick on here, and running a free site by yourself, as Rady does, while looking to earn a living and get poon etc. is no doubt quite the effort.

RunningJumper hands down. I know I'd (and many others) be too biased to do it myself, and RJ's on here quite a lot and a very reasonable and nice young man.

Best political and non site changing decision, IMO.

Consider that my vote to get Rady some help around here.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
This place is going to get a lot worse before it gets better; probably a good thing that this place (and the Knicks) are... EN FUEGO~!

With the compressed schedule, there's no telling how much the upcoming 3-day weekend can help.

For all the traffic, I think I'll take a break from posting and just enjoy the ride. I have full confidence that there will be a STICKY LIN topic reserved just for Lin-ning, an updated & pinned Next Game topic maintained by AFP (with links to his posts on the first page... because those images he finds are impressive), and a SINGLE "Love-or-hate" MDA thread.

KingCharles34

All Star
Ya, Rady's people need to step up and do their jobs, or just peace out like failed minions so we can get some fresh blood in their spots.

Plus, like Starbury once famously noted about his greatest fears being materialized on the forum -- there have been bouts of faggots running wild around here like gazelles in heat, and it'll prolly get worse as The Rise of Lin continues.

The combination can def create bouts of weakshit and redundant threads not befitting the caliber of the site.

Haha theres alotta real life faggits on this site. Theres at least 5 posters that aint even Knicks fans. Most of the best posters came here prior to the Amare signing. Theres alotta bandwagoners that have fortunately left, some of the Gallo fans. At least thats helped this site a little

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;206209 said:
I'd definitely advocate that. The other mods do dick on here, and running a free site by yourself, as Rady does, while looking to earn a living and get poon etc. is no doubt quite the effort.

RunningJumper hands down. I know I'd (and many others) be too biased to do it myself, and RJ's on here quite a lot and a very reasonable and nice young man.

Best political and non site changing decision, IMO.

Consider that my vote to get Rady some help around here.

I'd have to cast an affirmative for RunningJumper myself.

Very level-headed and nice dude who seems to always keep his cool. Even when people have come at him hard, I've never seen him not respond on an even keel. He doesn't have an ounce of pit him in, impressive. :lol:

Maybe if RJ gets the gig, and a 2nd mod is needed, we can shoot for some bad cop to his good cop, :teeth: