The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CA7

Scoring Champ
guys also please try and keep the trading block updated instead being secretive, its not fair to guys who can give better deals but dont check KO daily

metrocard

Legend
The Brookyln divison all took L's this week.

Only winners from the Bronx division was the Patriots.

Manhattan dominated everyone.

Queens came up 3-1.

Manhattan is probably the best division, then follows Queens, then Bronx, then Brooklyn.

Coquis and Bruisers gotta step up their game.

Coquis are 1-4 in their last five.

I gotta face Scorgasms, Beef Helmets, then HOTMICE ....great.

CoolClyde

guys also please try and keep the trading block updated instead being secretive, its not fair to guys who can give better deals but dont check KO daily

sorry man, i've always announced my trade bait on this KO fantasy league thread, and hardly ever post on the trading block. i guess i should have, but there was no intent to be secretive, I assumed anyone who checks their team in fantasy league also checks the KO fantasy thread.

CA7

Scoring Champ
sorry man, i've always announced my trade bait on this KO fantasy league thread, and hardly ever post on the trading block. i guess i should have, but there was no intent to be secretive, I assumed anyone who checks their team in fantasy league also checks the KO fantasy thread.

I understand, it was more for guys who do things on their phone and what not since Yahoo FBB has an app and ****. Not that guys were being secretive but if we dont know a guys available how can that owner get max value for his player

smokes

Huge Member
Solid trade from metro there, getting himself back into contention quickly. Definitely taking an L next week that's for sure. Hopefully I can maintain my #1 seed.

metrocard

Legend
Solid trade from metro there, getting himself back into contention quickly. Definitely taking an L next week that's for sure. Hopefully I can maintain my #1 seed.

I have to beat you....boxing, my job, my gf and beating you is all I think about. I hope five of your guys breaks a nail and goes on the DL for two weeks...I say five because you can possible own me with a 4 man line up.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Nah not even.

Kevin Love is a big risk, if it pays off yeah I will be in a pretty strong position but he's been no more than a 37.5 fp player so far this year, Al Jef is like a 35 point player so it's not a big upgrade as of right now.

Plus the next 4-6 weeks I'm vulnerable as f*ck.

Pretty much just suicided my rivalry week + matchup against Gangnam.

Honestly, based on how things look now, Clyde got out great IMO. Of course it would only come from Beef as he is the only one that can afford such a risk with his still very stout team.

Perhaps the universe is finally trying to balance itself out... hopefully Metro and I and provide you a back-to-back loss. :beer:

metrocard

Legend
What's up with PiffCityAllStars?

Not setting his lineups against the best team in the league.

I thought he was coming to play?

What's so hard about setting your line ups?

if you wanted to, you can set your lineups two weeks advance and don't have to do it again.

I'm giving Piff till Weds to fix his stuff up, it's a competitive league, and it kills competition when we have someone bend over for BEEF like that, there's only one team in the league that's allowed to do that...

CoolClyde

I'm giving Piff till Weds to fix his stuff up, it's a competitive league, and it kills competition when we have someone bend over for BEEF like that, there's only one team in the league that's allowed to do that...

you are making me lol. that and the announcer on your smack talk page.

btw, good trade Metro.
i still have to root for Multiple Scorgasmo this week. tough Monday for many. including Melo.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't get what's going on with bsz... It's like he's sabotaged his team on purpose or something... Putting everyone on the bench what?

If we're replacing him we gotta replace Cross Facers too... He's been failing to set lineups since week 1.

I got a friend who's keen to join I got him into fantasy this year but his league is basically over since the comish is pulling BS trades such as Jordan Crawford and Jeremy Lin for Chris Paul :lol:

So we could bump up the thread in the forum and get someone, or get rono's friend to join now if he's ready to play?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I offered Jamison to everyone lol and no one bit. Now the 3 guys ahead of him are down and he's gonna get a ton of PT

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Once again I'll be offered Ed Davis and Nash for Monta and KG and I'll kick someone's butt. I already rejected this offer thrice, which means I WON'T TRADE MONTA AND GARNETT FOR NASH AND DAVIS!

metrocard

Legend
How can you not accept this offer?

vzubm.png

:lol: