NY KNICKS vs. CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT @ MSG -12/22/09- 7:30 PM

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Bulls were one stop away from getting the opportunity to take the lead.It's easy to come back and respond to my post right after the Knicks win the game but they should have never allowed a struggling Chicago Bulls team to cut a 22 point lead down to 1.Good win by the Knicks but they need to learn how to put teams away in the second half of games if they want to make the playoffs.

nd no offense bro ur just a pessimist, seriously after one lose u proclaim how the knicks will suck up msg for 30 years. u gotta control tht pessism u developed b/c of isiah. remember hes no longer here, we have a future now. we have the big cock :D

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What does this have to do with anything?

I don't know if you are aware of this but d'antoni is the NY KNICKS head coach. I observed that he was talking about something that was KNICKS related and I decided to post it on a KNICKS related website. Now, Hop off.

johnstarky

Rotation player
of course its easy when you make a dumb comment that has a high chance of backfiring. come on starky, don't ever doubt the Knicks.

I was making my prediction based on what I saw from the Knicks last week in Chicago.Not that history was going to dictate the final outcome of the game but teams usually come back from large deficits in the NBA.It isn't anything new or out of the ordinary for a team to gain enough confidence in the second half and win a game in which they were getting blown out.I'm sure that your heart was beating very quickly when the Knicks were coughing up their lead in the 4th quarter and you breathed a sigh of relief after David Lee hit that shot in the final minute of the game.You probably had some doubt about the Knicks ability to close the game out but you just didn't post it on this forum and you kept it to yourself.Sorry to sound so negative at times but I've seen this team play stellar basketball in the first half of games and lose their killer mentality in the second half of those games.Like I said, good win by the Knicks but even Mike D'antoni mentioned that they had to work on closing out their opponents.

Last edited:

johnstarky

Rotation player
nd no offense bro ur just a pessimist, seriously after one lose u proclaim how the knicks will suck up msg for 30 years. u gotta control tht pessism u developed b/c of isiah. remember hes no longer here, we have a future now. we have the big cock :D

I didn't create that thread because I was pessimistic about one loss.My frustration was based on the fact that the Knicks have been a terrible organization for the last decade due to James Dolan's inablity to manage a basketball franchise.I have faith in Walsh and in D'antoni and I'm proud of the way the Knicks have been playing this month but it's difficult for me to drink the Knick kool aid especially when they haven't given Knick fans anything to smile about since Van Gundy's resignation.I am not saying that it's impossible for the Knicks to build a championship team while James Dolan owns them but I would have more confidence in the Knicks if they had a better owner.

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
great win for us as we just keep coasting which is what i want us to keep on doing, were playing great and we held another opponent to under 100 we keep playing like this and well continue to move up the standing, were a half game outta the playoffs we keep this up well be comfortably in the playoffs too.....this is great were finally playing great against teams were supposed to lose too, and lately were holding our end by beating teams were supposed to beat, keep this up fellas Lee is a beast and the whole team is on the same page and were showing perseverance throughtout games, which for the most part of the decade has been missing

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
great win for us as we just keep coasting which is what i want us to keep on doing, were playing great and we held another opponent to under 100 we keep playing like this and well continue to move up the standing, were a half game outta the playoffs we keep this up well be comfortably in the playoffs too.....this is great were finally playing great against teams were supposed to lose too, and lately were holding our end by beating teams were supposed to beat, keep this up fellas Lee is a beast and the whole team is on the same page and were showing perseverance throughtout games, which for the most part of the decade has been missing

wait remember that one year this decade when we were good?....oh yea i cant remember eitha.....

johnstarky

Rotation player
wait remember that one year this decade when we were good?....oh yea i cant remember eitha.....

Are you referring to the 2003-04 season, which was the season in which Dolan brought in Isiah and Marbury to complete the Satanic Trinity, or are you referring to the first full season of the decade, which was the last winning season for the Knicks?

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Are you referring to the 2003-04 season, which was the season in which Dolan brought in Isiah and Marbury to complete the Satanic Trinity, or are you referring to the first full season of the decade, which was the last winning season for the Knicks?

im pretty sure he was being sarcastic...and we expected big contributions from d-lee, chandler, harrington and gallo this year. but who really expected jeffries to be so valuable? hes finally living up to that "versatile defender" label that brought him here. i love how we can switch up on screens, that really took the bulls outta there game in the first half. great game by the knicks. we are on national tv next game, lets show america that we are for real!

p0nder

Starter
Ugly win for the knicks, but we'll take it. Defensive assignments are a key to this, particularly DLee's assignment and the help defense coming over. Team defense has been the reason we've been able to win. We know the guys can put up the points, it's been stopping the other guys that had been the problem. Good job on holding another team under 100.

It's good to see us taking these close games. It's a sign of maturity and discipline that is not typical for this team in past years. I think Harrington, Duhon and Lee have a lot to do with this attitude. I think that's why D'Antoni Let Duhon continue to run the offense. His leadership and attitude on and off the court has been absolutely professional. Despite the crys from us, the fans, to hang duhon on the bench. D'ant has seen something we didn't see. Here we are now, winning 7 of our last 10 games and you gotta ask yourself, is D'antoni a better coach then we thought?

I know D'ant was brought in to attract big name FA's in 2010. He's very well liked by players everywhere and is known as the players coach. But until this turn aroud I thought that was all there was to Walsh's decision to bring him in. He had "celebrity" status and personality but not much for team defense and skill assessment. But he's been proving over these last 10 games that heart, determination and perseverance are the foundations of the knicks and will be that way going forward. Players that perform, act professionally and help them win games will be rewarded. Others will be benched. I am really happy with the way things are going and as it turns out, I may have to eat my post about this team not being above .500 at seasons end... I would HAPPILY do that. :D

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Ugly wins are the best kind of wins. It means we did not play perfect yet managed to pull out out a W. I will take it along with the 8th seed, and one win closer to .500.

I love that Gallo was able to contribute to a win even shooting so poorly. He is turning into a good defender and rebounder. His playmaking ability is quite impressive as well.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Gallo really focusing on D as is the rest of the team. Another opponent under 100, well in this case under 90.
They have to develop that killer instinct, they can't keep blowing leads like this. Happy they came away victorious and hopeful that they give us all a Merry X-mas gift with a win against D-Wade!!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Gallo really focusing on D as is the rest of the team. Another opponent under 100, well in this case under 90.
They have to develop that killer instinct, they can't keep blowing leads like this. Happy they came away victorious and hopeful that they give us all a Merry X-mas gift with a win against D-Wade!!

It could have been way under 80 points but Rose went off in the third quarter (D. Rose had 16 points in the third quarter!!!)

Imagine if we had a defensive-minded guard that could replace duhon so that the other teams guard would not score in bunches...oh wait...we do have a defensive-minded guard! But he sits on the bench most of the game! (sometimes the whole game, like yesterday)

When the fukk is douglas going to get some real playing time??? He supposedly is our future, yet only gets limited action most of the time. while duhorrible plays 35 minutes a game, yet he's not in our future plans. WTF?

dre48ny

Rotation player
It could have been way under 80 points but Rose went off in the third quarter (D. Rose had 16 points in the third quarter!!!)

Imagine if we had a defensive-minded guard that could replace duhon so that the other teams guard would not score in bunches...oh wait...we do have a defensive-minded guard! But he sits on the bench most of the game! (sometimes the whole game, like yesterday)

When the fukk is douglas going to get some real playing time??? He supposedly is our future, yet only gets limited action most of the time. while duhorrible plays 35 minutes a game, yet he's not in our future plans. WTF?

D-Rose is f-ing sick. You're right about Douglas, he deserves more minutes cause wtf is the 2010 plan at PG. I'm just so happy to see defense, freaking Gallo stuffing shots its the shit.

It's crazy how they just flipped the switch on defense, well then again the changeup in the lineup is the answer to that. Let's see what happens the next 20 games or so. Have to be at .500 by the 50th game at least(maybe better)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
D-Rose is f-ing sick. You're right about Douglas, he deserves more minutes cause wtf is the 2010 plan at PG. I'm just so happy to see defense, freaking Gallo stuffing shots its the shit.

It's crazy how they just flipped the switch on defense, well then again the changeup in the lineup is the answer to that. Let's see what happens the next 20 games or so. Have to be at .500 by the 50th game at least(maybe better)

That's something d'antoni has to take into great consideration. Especially if we don't have enough cash to sign a true point guard for next season. Douglas should see 20-25 minutes a game every game.