Thunder @ Knicks 2/20 7:30

How do you think McGrady will do tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
Good I rather see Gallo start and either Chandler or Harrington be the 6th man.

8 games out are alot with 29 games left. Even if we win 18 games that will only leave us with 37 wins which won't be enough. Dam we need to go like 21 and 8 to make the playoffs. :crossfingers:

Gallo starting is why we have 34 losses rather than 25 or less....

T-Mac is starting his first game as a Knick....Dantoni is a Bum of BUMS.
When was the last time T-Mac played??????

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Gallo starting is why we have 34 losses rather than 25 or less....

T-Mac is starting his first game as a Knick....Dantoni is a Bum of BUMS.
When was the last time T-Mac played??????

As this may be true (the T-Mac part, I don't see how you can say that about Gallo and not say it about Duhon instead), D'Antoni had good reason for it. After consulting T-Mac, he decided that he would rather him get his playing time after warming up instead of warming up and sitting on the bench.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are so fast :gony: our new players scores so quick aaaaaaaaa :gony: david lee is a beast :gony:

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
As this may be true (the T-Mac part, I don't see how you can say that about Gallo and not say it about Duhon instead), D'Antoni had good reason for it. After consulting T-Mac, he decided that he would rather him get his playing time after warming up instead of warming up and sitting on the bench.

Yeah I head Frazier saying that before the game about the "reason" why T-Mac is starting.

Gallo makes our starting lineup a 4-Player team.
Gallo is a bench player u bring into the game to open up the court.
Duhon is a BUM making our starting lineup into a 3 and a half lineup.

Keep a eye on Durant and Westbrook defenders...

The Joker

Rookie
The New Knicks players look great out there! Tmac has been MIA for the last year and a half and still better then the majority of the league commanding double teams. I think his passing is very underrated and David Lee is going to THRIVE in this.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
So far it looks like Walsh was a genius. All 3 players aquired(T-Mac, House and S-Rod) having a good game. That pass by S-rod to Lee was sick and Duhon can only dream of havin that vision.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
T-Mac 10pts and three assists already. Damn Sergio is quick. Loving the play so far. Just shows what a difference a couple of players can do.

LeFlume

All Star
It doesn't look like McGrady have been away from the game at all. Imagine what he can do when have settle in.