Game 4: Impending Doom

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
impendingdoom.png

It takes inspiration to make a really good game thread. My reserves have exceeded critical.

hitler_maid_and_the_pineapple_by_rinzler_chan-d3bmpvn.jpg

Win or lose, it's too late. Game 3 showed that we have no business talking round 2.

If you don't like it, eat a fat one. I've put a lot of effort in to thread making, and the lack of effort by our team tonight, injuries or no, deserves nothing better. Leaves me wondering if I'll even bother watching game 4.:barf:

Can you say - ANTICLIMACTIC?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm an avid supporter. And I don't regret that for a second. He has coached brilliantly so far.

I think he's done well in some categories, but not others.

He isn't a clutch situation coach. We've been witness to that for 3 seasons. In fact, he's an opponent coaches' 4th quarter lollipop.

He's been out-coached in this series to the point where you have to wonder if Rivers is paying him to SMS his plays on both ends, when it counts.

jpz17, dude, I've never, EVER read a post in which you've laid stakes to claims regarding MD. Not once.

Interested to see what you've got for me.

carlhil2

Benchwarmer
I'm an avid supporter. And I don't regret that for a second. He has coached brilliantly so far.
Post of the DECADE!:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I support MDA. But i'm not at all blind to the stupid sh★t he does from time to time.

All in all this season can't be looked at as anything other than a success considering all of the changes and upheaval the team as seen.

I'm also of the mind that something drastic needs to be done to improve the team defense. I'd like to see Donnie bring in another assistant to help in this area.

smokes

Huge Member
I know people are pissed off and disappointed etc but I dunno why you would want to lose game 4. We do not deserve to get swept in this series, no not even after tonights pathetic effort. And the record books should really reflect this :/

I can't give up on this team yet. Crazy I understand now putting effort into this thread hell no one would bother after tonights game. But still guys, we have supported these guys all season long and for some of us all of our lives... If Sunday is potentially our last game you can carry on supporting for 2 more days...

:gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I know people are pissed off and disappointed etc but I dunno why you would want to lose game 4. We do not deserve to get swept in this series, no not even after tonights pathetic effort. And the record books should really reflect this :/

I can't give up on this team yet. Crazy I understand now putting effort into this thread hell no one would bother after tonights game. But still guys, we have supported these guys all season long and for some of us all of our lives... If Sunday is potentially our last game you can carry on supporting for 2 more days...

Support and hope are 2 different things.

I'll always support my team, however I have little to no hope that we'll win another game let alone the series smokes..

smokes

Huge Member

I'll always support my team, however I have little to no hope that we'll win another game let alone the series smokes..

Well I don't call wanting to lose the game supporting! I know you guys are gonna carry on supporting the Knicks but obviously the level of support is dropping after this crap night. This team played their hearts out for the last 15 or so games and tonight we crapped out. They still have the heart and hustle to get it done once more we have seen it before and we will see it again.

KingCharles34

All Star
The knicks thought it was gonna be easy tonight playing at home and with stoudemire in the lineup even though he wasnt fully healthy. I do think in game 4 we'll see a more energized knicks team but it wont matter even if they win, this series is over :( in some ways id rather get it done and over with :(

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Well I don't call wanting to lose the game supporting! I know you guys are gonna carry on supporting the Knicks but obviously the level of support is dropping after this crap night. This team played their hearts out for the last 15 or so games and tonight we crapped out. They still have the heart and hustle to get it done once more we have seen it before and we will see it again.

I never said I wanted to lose game 4 and i don't share that sentiment.

You'll never see me post something like that.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Oh **** no! I don't want us to lose! **** that! But the big creative threads require that june se qua, and my june se qua is bleeding from the anus after tonight's loss.

^

Word thief.

smokes

Huge Member
I never said I wanted to lose game 4 and i don't share that sentiment.

You'll never see me post something like that.

I know that, the wanting to lose was not directed at you but the people who have been saying it!

Seriously we have a chance in game 4. The Celtics may come out thinking this is gonna be easy and if we take it to them hard enough we could go up big early. This is what I'm calling for game 4. I hope to lord jesus christ, god, buddha and the great flying spaghetti monster that I am right!