KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;200588 said:
Trading Nene has proven to be like trying to keep my dog in the bath for a wash. That, or trying to get my entire sac in my wife's mouth.

That's rude.

rude dude, here's a thought:

NayNay + Tyreek - trade for...
KevMart + Anders Veryjew + a bowl of goat's head soup

iSaYughh

Starter
You guys can drop me. I thought id be able to maintain this and everything else I have going on but i cant. My bad guys

Queenz' team is official for sale!

Any potential buyers step up to the plate now!

A preview of the excellence you could be soon commandeering:

PG Steven Nash, Monta Ellis
SG D'Wade, Dorrel Wright
SF Nick Young, Diaw
PF Luis Scola, Garnett
C Garnett,
C Gortat
C Ryan Anderson

A potential powerhouse, IMO.

CoolClyde

Queenz' team is official for sale!

Any potential buyers step up to the plate now!

A preview of the excellence you could be soon commandeering:

PG Steven Nash, Monta Ellis
SG D'Wade, Dorrel Wright
SF Nick Young, Diaw
PF Luis Scola, Garnett
C Garnett,
C Gortat
C Ryan Anderson

A potential powerhouse, IMO.

that's a hella-good team right there.

I PM'd AmareforPrez and Knicks4Life85 to see if they're interested. good to see StephMarbs responded, I also sent DaTPRINE a PM, but I don't even think he's been to KO forum in weeks.

in other news, i thank ye bball gods for Kevin Durant, saved my day.
- tough opener for Rady's F*cking Meece.
- bombastic start for 3MusketeersXXX at expense of poor pork pirates, off night for his gayness (Rudy, not C8's)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
LOL! :lol:

Well played, well played. (pause)

Almost as played out as Nene's value!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Been watching Saved By the Bell re-runs and corny humor is running strong in my apartment tonight.

Saved by the bell!?

You'll become infertile.

rude dude, here's a thought:

NayNay + Tyreek - trade for...
KevMart + Anders Veryjew + a bowl of goat's head soup

spawn.gif

iSaYughh

Starter
Gentlemen, the wheeling and dealing continues!

Team Scorgasms trades

Tony Parker

to Team Pringles, fresh off a recent blockbuster, for

Roy Hibbert.

IMO, the best and most interesting (though of obv not most grandiose) trade of the season.

CoolClyde

Gentlemen, the wheeling and dealing continues!

Team Scorgasms trades

Tony Parker

to Team Pringles, fresh off a recent blockbuster, for

Roy Hibbert.

IMO, the best and most interesting (though of obv not most grandiose) trade of the season.

damn, Hubbert's been making the rounds... good trade for both teams,
quality for quality. my trade ideas get ignored or laughed at with clown pictures...

smokes

Huge Member
Do you guys get email notifications when players get waived? iSayUghh and metro seem to be super quick at jumping on these free agents, I really never see them unless I purposely go looking which I don't have time for every day.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Do you guys get email notifications when players get waived? iSayUghh and metro seem to be super quick at jumping on these free agents, I really never see them unless I purposely go looking which I don't have time for every day.

Well you should make time cause that is the only way you'll acquire someone worth having.

Good luck with Bargs btw Metro. His timetable is rather long this time I'm afraid.

smokes

Huge Member
Well you should make time cause that is the only way you'll acquire someone worth having.

Good luck with Bargs btw Metro. His timetable is rather long this time I'm afraid.

Well it shouldn't be hard to get an email notification when a player is waived. I'm just wondering if they have this feature.

iSaYughh

Starter
Well it shouldn't be hard to get an email notification when a player is waived. I'm just wondering if they have this feature.

I don't get notifications. But have a YahooFantasySports app on my phone, and so I can get into the site to check-in on shit, and make a move if I see someone on the wire who I like.

When Metro got Bargs early that morning. He just pounced fast. Admittedly though, I was there at 12:01am till 12:30 before I crashed, trying to pounce on Bargs, but Yahoo didn't reset the waiver wire on time.

Metro getting Bargs - and if I had been able to get him as I should have after midnight -- was just the residue of design and planning.

They might have the feature in your yahoo fantasy sports profile page somewhere, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Otherwise, if you have a smartphone or comp, I'd just bookmark the main league page, and check in whenever you can -- takes about 15seconds, less -- just to see if anyone new changes happened with adds/drops.

metrocard

Legend
Honestly got Andrea on a random visit to the league.
As for his return, it'll be worth the wait. I needed a scoring C after dropping Bynum.

CoolClyde

iSayUghh! commander of KO Fantasy!

Im trying to get down let me know if a team is still open. Thanks again Clyde!!

iSayUghh, did you get in contact with Knicks4Life_1985?

some awesomelike matches going down 2 days in, except for Scorgasms destroying Queenz Sweepers/StephMarbury who has conceded his team; mebbe K4L should take it over?

I think KBlack's gonna walk thru this week with his eyes closed, since DaTPRINE is no longer playing...

iSaYughh

Starter
iSayUghh, did you get in contact with Knicks4Life_1985?

Done n' done!

Congratulation, Mr. Knicks4Life on you acquisition of the basketball franchise formerly known as the QueenzStreetSweepers!

I won't lie -- that team has a roster of beasts on it.

Gl!