New York Knicks @ Orlando Magic 12/23/2013 7:00PM

I want either JR or Shump out, preferably JR, and THJ in the game. THJ is our starting SG, we're just waiting for Woodson to realize it or to get fired and be replaced by someone who does.

Another tremendous defensive play by Shump. Funny how he is coming up huge when he finally gets some burn in the last couple minutes of a game.

Some clutch shots by Bargs and two great defensive plays by Shump have us in position to win this game. Can we screw this up? Of course we can. Let's go Knicks!

We survive what could have been one of our most humiliating losses all season and pull it out thanks to a very small number of guys stepping up for us. I think he is atrocious at times, especially defensively, but you can't deny Udrih's clutch free throw shooting to ice this game.

Kiyaman

Legend
In the words of Worst President Ever Obama, 'Yes. We can." And we will.

Oh now I get it .. Yes, we can exploit countries by droppin bombs, and yes, we can exploit millions of people for centuries into slave labor having so many racists States, but we cant .. having an elected president of integrity in office stopping us from going back to being the worlds biggest BULLY .... dangu Obama.

tiger0330

Legend
It's a win but the Knicks may pay for it losing Melo and Felton. I would say Felton is out for another 2 weeks with that groin and Melo at least that with that ankle. Happy Holidays to everyone at KOL.

petescud

Starter
Merry Christmas guys. Well one things for sure, with all these injuries, we're pretty sure a trade is immenent....Asik/Lin? Lowry? I'd like Reggie Jackson from OKC if there was a way

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, it looks like Melo is taking a Holiday-Vacation for the next 3 to 4 games .. No ISO-Melo for 3 to 4 games,
we have 40 minutes of playingtime per game open. This would be a great time for K-Mart, MWP, Felton, and Prigioni to return to the rotation.

knicksin60

Starter
Are the Knicks only 9 games under .500? I thought they were like 20 games under since I haven't been paying that much attention to the standings.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Well, it looks like Melo is taking a Holiday-Vacation for the next 3 to 4 games .. No ISO-Melo for 3 to 4 games,
we have 40 minutes of playingtime per game open. This would be a great time for K-Mart, MWP, Felton, and Prigioni to return to the rotation.

Thats a clown statement.

Also, Prigs is still weeks from coming back.

paris401

Starter
Oh now I get it .. Yes, we can exploit countries by droppin bombs, and yes, we can exploit millions of people for centuries into slave labor having so many racists States, but we cant .. having an elected president of integrity in office stopping us from going back to being the worlds biggest BULLY .... dangu Obama.

besides dropping bombs on people (which we have done, and continue to do)...and in addition to "exploiting'' people, we have also given billions upon billions in aid to lots of countries... and as to racist states... there are racists in every state... and probably one of the worse is Mass, which elected a black guy as senator decades ago

as to having a ' president of integrity'... u are joking aren't you??... he is following right in line behind bush... ' president of integrity '... ask the innocent people in paki or afie or yemen who are the 'collateral' damage when a drone fires a missle....

or ask the people who 'if u like your doctor or health plan u can keep it'... and have lost it...

and before u get pissed.. national health care is a noble idea... everyone espec. in a country like our should have it... and it was 1st broached by 'tricky dicky nixon', but he could not get the dem's aboard..

be it Obama, bush,clinton, or whoever comes next... we are..and will continue to be the worlds bully...

and to everyone a merry Christmas...

metrocard

Legend
besides dropping bombs on people (which we have done, and continue to do)...and in addition to "exploiting'' people, we have also given billions upon billions in aid to lots of countries... and as to racist states... there are racists in every state... and probably one of the worse is Mass, which elected a black guy as senator decades ago

as to having a ' president of integrity'... u are joking aren't you??... he is following right in line behind bush... ' president of integrity '... ask the innocent people in paki or afie or yemen who are the 'collateral' damage when a drone fires a missle....

or ask the people who 'if u like your doctor or health plan u can keep it'... and have lost it...

and before u get pissed.. national health care is a noble idea... everyone espec. in a country like our should have it... and it was 1st broached by 'tricky dicky nixon', but he could not get the dem's aboard..

be it Obama, bush,clinton, or whoever comes next... we are..and will continue to be the worlds bully...

and to everyone a merry Christmas...

merry christmas paris