8 Days Away!!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
word bro me too, im waiting for draft night too, we could walk out of it a better team donnie has to pull off a move draft night, we'll see what happens........July 1st is next week!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i've been hearing a lot about Paker joining us, and im sure Walsh knows he needs to bolster our roster to set us up for July1st so i feel we gotta pull something off, and i hope we walk away with Stephenson and Alabi in the draft

and make a trade for parker or Collinson/Okafor draft night

knicksin60

Starter
Not sure how the Knicks will get Parker.Teams never help the Knicks out by trading quality players to them.It' usually the Knicks that help other teams out.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's killing me too dude. Draft night is so massive for us and if we don't come through I could have a rectal prolapse.

Paul1355

All Star
Its killing me!!!
I'm very excited for draft night since I have been following every 1st rond to mid 2nd round pick recently.

I hope Donnie buys a pick and makes it worth watching for Knick fans but I'm excited anyways.

I hope to see Grevis Vazquez or Lance Stephenson drop down to the 38 and 39 picks.

BUT I feel as excited about free agency as I do when Christmas roles through, my family goes all out with the presents and celebration.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Not sure how the Knicks will get Parker.Teams never help the Knicks out by trading quality players to them.It' usually the Knicks that help other teams out.

This is what I am hearing:

Spurs: EC, TD, and the clippers 8th
Clippers: Wilson Chandler
Knicks: Tony Parker

We get a championship PG veteran who is only 28 along with additional cap relief. Make it happen Donnie!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

We get a championship PG veteran who is only 28 along with additional cap relief. Make it happen Donnie!

Where did you hear that dude?

CoolClyde

i find this very hard to believe. just can't see Curry going to Spurs, team is too smart to take on fat-ass.

how does a season ticket holder/blogger/MSG insider have this info?
Trillion, s*ck his d*ck and find out more asap!
:peace:

GetRealistic

Starter
Its hard to believe but if any team could turn dog shit into an asset it's the Spurs. With Pop and Duncan i bet they could turn Curry into something semi useful. And if not they could always just let him rot on the bench and spend his expiring money next year.

I actually remember Curry having one of his best games agianst the Spurs so you never know....

LJ4ptplay

Starter

That's too good to be true. No way. I would think the Spurs could get a lot more for Parker's expiring contract than Curry, Douglas and the 8th pick.

If they just want cap relief, why not just let Parker's contract expire?

Logic, people...logic.

I don't like loosing TD. But I mean I guess that's how it works, lose something you like to get something you like. Plus more cap room and Parkers contract does expire in 2011. As long as we don't have to give up Gallinari and it's not a Dlee sign and trade, I'm for it.

Your 2011 knicks!

PG: Tony Parker
SG: LeBron James
SF: Danilo Gallinari
PF: David Lee
C: ?

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
That's too good to be true. No way. I would think the Spurs could get a lot more for Parker's expiring contract than Curry, Douglas and the 8th pick.

If they just want cap relief, why not just let Parker's contract expire?

Logic, people...logic.
because if they did this trade they would get cap relief and the 8th pick

LJ4ptplay

Starter
because if they did this trade they would get cap relief and the 8th pick

Like I said, they could get a lot more.

And why would the Clippers give up the 8th pick for Chandler? Wilson Chandler? Nobody knows about him outside of Knick fans. And he's just coming off of two surgeries this summer, busted with weed and two seasons in a row of having to shut it down early because of injury/surgery.

Chandler has little value. Do we really think we could trade him to get the 8th pick?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Okay, so here is the scoop. MY friend tells me that he was out the other night for some season ticket holder event and that "his sources" said this is the latest rumblings from insiders in the Knicks organization. He said he also saw something similar on Twitter today confirming what he heard.

He told me that it's a decent source and that he was correct about the Tmac trade several days before it went down. I tried pressing him but he guards these connects and secrets like he has a reputation to uphold. Moral of the story is that it's a rumor and we will all have to wait to see if it goes down. He did expect to see it hit the mainstream rumor mill soon...we will know then if he is full of it or not.