Knicks V Pacers - Mar 13 + 15: Home And Away Double Thread Special

1 point game. Oh yeah, we lost already.

Pathetic. Thank god MDA doesn't quit on our team down 10 in the 3rd Q. Thank god none of you coach this team. They'd have their heads down after the 1st 3 mins down by 3.

TheNYdude

Rookie
12 games is not enough time to GEL.

Funny how some of you quit on the Knicks and consider it ''game over" during the middle of the 3rd Q down by only 10. Down 5 heading into the 4th after being down by as many as 13. It's like this every game too. No matter the opponent. If the Knicks aint winning... You all QUIT on the team which is sad.

Not quitting on the team. Even if this win this, they have a lot sh*t to deal with. Said it before, we are a lot further away than we thought. We should see some improvement on "gelling" be we are not. We can't win and die by 15-2 pt runs than 2-20. We need to be more consistent on both sides of the floor.

We are losing to inferior teams because of effort and discipline. Not necessarily talent.

When the Knicks were down 10 with 6 mins left in the 3rd... I said to cut the lead to 4-6 heading into the 4th & go from there. Thats exactly what Mike D'Antoni & the Knicks did. It's called chipping away @ the lead before making a strong fun. Having faith & believing in your team is what a fan is all about. Being negative 24-7 is kicing "your team" when their down.

If you dont love someone when their down... You dont deserve to love them when they have success in life. You just dont deserve it. Nothing is worse than a quitter.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
When the Knicks were down 10 with 6 mins left in the 3rd... I said to cut the lead to 4-6 heading into the 4th & go from there. Thats exactly what Mike D'Antoni & the Knicks did. It's called chipping away @ the lead before making a strong fun. Having faith & believing in your team is what a fan is all about. Being negative 24-7 is kicing "your team" when their down.

If you dont love someone when their down... You dont deserve to love them when they have success in life. You just dont deserve it. Nothing is worse than a quitter.

You got to calm down Queens. There are glaring weaknesses in our a team. A true fan recognizes those weaknesses and expects them to be remedied. Doesn't mean that fan doesn't love their team... they do... they want them to be as good as they can be.

Happy go lucky optimism would leave Vinnie Del Negro coaching the Bulls....

TheNYdude

Rookie

Ill remember this when I see the knicks quit on another looseball.

Being critical doesnt mean you quit on your team. I am on this forum talking about a team a like, please go ahead and call me a bad fan.

Exactly. There is a big time weakness in this team & it's not MDA it's the Center position. Anyone who doesn't see that is clueless. MDA played & started an AGING Shaq! Anyone who says he wouldn't start Jordan, Gasol, Dalembert or Nene are speaking with pure false hatred.

& stop trying to compare this Knicks team to the Knicks after our 1st 12 games. We've been a team for 11 games & 1 practice. That team was together for an entire offseason, 40+ practices & a full preseason. Clueless fans at it's best.