Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

metrocard

Legend
I know I'm ODing on the .gifs, but this has been I the last 30 minutes.
epiclulfap.gif

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;251654 said:
The pivotal 3rd awaits. God knows it was what made games for us last year under both coaches.

So true. Will they keep the intensity? Will they abandon what's made them successful so far?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Based on how he played, Brewer deserves more than the vet min, IMO. Underrated passer, boxes out, great defender. We definitely got a bargain with him. Glad he chose the orange and blue.

KingCharles34

All Star
Melo f*cked around scored 20 and grabbed 7 rebounds....in the 1st half. If the role players can keep doing their thing Melo will be in the early MVP discussion. Well at least until Amarknee comes back and screws up our chemistry

LeFlume

All Star
Melo f*cked around scored 20 and grabbed 7 rebounds....in the 1st half. If the role players can keep doing their thing Melo will be in the early MVP discussion. Well at least until Amarknee comes back and screws up our chemistry

Good to see that you still have some love for STATBURY :thumbsup:

nyk_nyk

All Star

Don't like that it took 19 shots to get it but the defense is keeping us ahead.

smokes

Huge Member
Gotta keep playing solid and efficiently, the first 15 minutes 90% of our offense was flowing good passes etc. We can't settle for these low % looks.

Just keep sharing the ball we all good.

He may be old as dirt, but J Kidd is reminding people that he is a big time difference maker when he is on the court.

CA7

Scoring Champ
BTW these refs are great in a sense that they're letting us play BUT they missed a goaltending call as LeBron blocked in when Melo put in the rim and Bosh fouled the **** out of Melo

Kidd and Felton are like Paul and Billups as well, I like it

LeFlume

All Star
I know we're up 17 but I think we're sloppy with the basketball. We should be up by 25 or more..Greed I know :afro:

Sage

Rotation player
Miami look completely out of answers, definitely loving that.

I'm concerned what's going to happen when all those 3s stop dropping, gotta get inside more. But I'm liking the defense and ball movement on the offensive end. This is a vastly different team than the one in the Miami series last year.