Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

Best line in a long time from Van Gundy about Novak: "He shouldn't have to shoot it, they should just count it." Nice.

metrocard

Legend
Best line in a long time from Van Gundy about Novak: "He shouldn't have to shoot it, they should just count it." Nice.

"He doesn't even have to shoot, they just count it. If he catches it wide open, they have to count it." Jeff Van Gundy on Steve Novak

My new sig.

404622_542689495757952_1559514795_n.jpg

That ball movement punctuated by Prigioni's sweet pass to Novak...I just don't know what to say about this team so far. So good, so friggin good.

smokes

Huge Member
Plays like this we just look amazing... Seriously we are destroyin Miami is the sky the limit for this Knicks team?

Seeing them in action has got me hyped.

KingCharles34

All Star
I love this, how we're taking time off the clock each time down and setting up the offense. Everybodys moving, setting picks, getting open shots...the chemistry looks amazing. I cant even muster the right words to describe it. Im loving Kurt Thomas...he doesnt even need to score. He makes the right decisions on offense, he makes the right passes and doesnt turn the ball over. Hes a great team player

sg8

Benchwarmer
cheers guys...let's all have a great season....

the ball movement and the basketball i'm witnessing on both ends of the floor from our team is out of this world.......

smokes

Huge Member
I love this, how we're taking time off the clock each time down and setting up the offense. Everybodys moving, setting picks, getting open shots...the chemistry looks amazing. I cant even muster the right words to describe it. Im loving Kurt Thomas...he doesnt even need to score. He makes the right decisions on offense, he makes the right passes and doesnt turn the ball over. Hes a great team player

QFT I didn't actually know we were the oldest team in the league, sounds crazy after the last several years... But these are truly savvy vets on our team with Championship experience. It's all about the team right now.