Yi time anybody???

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The Trade no one is Thinking Of!

I was thinking about how Yi Jinglin (too lazy to look up correct spelling) is not happy being drafted by the bucks. He is threatening to go back to the Chinese league if he dosent go to a city with a large Chinese population....NYC anyone? Okay..here is the trade and rational:

Dan Dikou, Fred Jones and Renaldo Balkman for Yi Jinglin and Bobby Simmons.

We take a bad contract (Isiahs favorite) but get the next Dirk Nowitski (2-3 years away) filling our need for a small foward and shooter. What a frontline...Curry, Randolph and Yi 6'9 and Taller.Bucks get a young guy with upside and a salary dump and make sure they dont loose Yi for nothing.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

FameMos

Benchwarmer
From the few clips i've seen...I think he's gonna be a bust. He's gonna be like Tskidisvili lol yall know who i'm talkin bout.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
yi is a 7 footer... but i think the knicks would be insane to give up balkman in the deal since the guy is willing to go back to china rather than play for milwaukee... it's either here or LA... and I'm not sure the salaries match up either...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
"Fuck the Zach Randolph trade"
i'd give up chandler Morris andand one of the expiring contracts 4 him. Why not

You are getting me sick. STOP SAYING #*$! ZACH RANDOLPH and the TRADE I have seen it on a few threads..
You will see that Zach will be a big part of the team next season.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
You are getting me sick. STOP SAYING #*$! ZACH RANDOLPH and the TRADE I have seen it on a few threads..

"Fuck the Zach Randolph trade"
I wil not. This trade sucks elephant ballz... But that's just me. you can have the solace of knowing that most people love this trade so everytime you see my opening, you can run over to the do you love this trade poll thread,and you can start to feel a lil better

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
theres lots of other places other than ny or la - toronot, the bay, houston maybe even....

not population wise... he wants a city with a high asian population... yao is in hou... but they only have like a 2 percent population... this guy wants maximum access from what i hear...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
fuck yi... if he turns out to be great... then maybe all this shit is worth it... otherwise... fuck him...

Trin_Starr

Starter

I agree but strictly from a Mod's POV - Just try and keep the posts clean please.
Thanks