New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

knicksin60

Starter
The Celtics are to the Knicks what the Spurs were to D'antoni's Suns. Doc Rivers just knows how to outcoach D'antoni in the same way that coach Popovich use to outcoach him.

fender0577

Rotation player
Worst coach in the NBA, hands down.BD was playing better than LIN, why did he go missing?I can't take this guy, from TC, and BD vanishing in the 4th, to letting rondo roll the ball up the court, and not fouling him at half court.Rondo is a bad FT shooter, does he not know this, SMH.This is like the 3rd or 4th time, we've lost with 3point leads, because he believes in his philosophy.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Stop. You know more than that.

7/16

8/21

Ya, obv we shouldn't just go out of our way to trade them, but defending the consistently sheisty performances of these guys game after game is basically the opposite extreme of the TRADE MELO HE SUCKS DICK spectrum. Though I understand the urge to defend the team in the face of haters just shitting on guys who can obviously ball (like Melo).

those are good numbers

like I said Rondo shot 7/20 and Garnett went 8/22, games like this you get inefficient percentages but they kept fighting

mafra

Legend
Carmelo was 8-21. terrible. Choked at buzzer & in OT. IDIOT coach doesn't clue Shumpert in and instruct him to foul... reach in... the moment clock gets under 10 seconds. Up by 3, five seconds left and we lose b/c our coach doesn't believe you should win with defense. Give Rick Carlisle or Phil Jax this team and we win it all. In Mike D's hands we're under .500 and now doomed to struggle to be the 8th seed. MDA has never won a game in BOS since he's arrived folks!

CoolClyde

Worst coach in the NBA, hands down.BD was playing better than LIN, why did he go missing?I can't take this guy, from TC, and BD vanishing in the 4th, to letting rondo roll the ball up the court, and not fouling him at half court.Rondo is a bad FT shooter, does he not know this, SMH.This is like the 3rd or 4th time, we've lost with 3point leads, because he believes in his philosophy.

my voice is hoarse from screaming at the screen and Antoni for these particular moves.
18 seconds left and you let him roll the ball to halfcourt? smh.
agreed, poor substitutions... they call it Macaroni.

LA KNICKS GUY

Benchwarmer
Carmelo was 8-21. terrible. Choked at buzzer & in OT. IDIOT coach doesn't clue Shumpert in and instruct him to foul... reach in... the moment clock gets under 10 seconds. Up by 3, five seconds left and we lose b/c our coach doesn't believe you should win with defense. Give Rick Carlisle or Phil Jax this team and we win it all. In Mike D's hands we're under .500 and now doomed to struggle to be the 8th seed. MDA has never won a game in BOS since he's arrived folks!
I hope the media goes after our coach in the press conference for this. What an idiot.

CA7

Scoring Champ
this loss hurts but our guys fought, we made crucial areas but we were in the game til the end

A team without a coach resembles a flock of chickens running around with their heads cut off, which is what we looked like in the 2nd half.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks just increased Rondo's trade value tremendously. Now the Celtics will have no problem acquiring Russell Westbrook and first round draft picks from OKC after they send footage of this game to Sam Presti.

smokes

Huge Member
Amare and Melo were ok out there, Melo was awesome in the fourth. But both of them non-existant in the third, seriously your two biggest players can't get a bucket in an entire quarter while the Celtics big players are putting up insane numbers.

There were so many little things in this game that piled up. Lin had a crap game overall but he did help us to take that lead late in the 4th. RE him getting trapped at half court, Dallas did the same thing and he went off on them, not sure why he has struggled with it so much vs Heat/Celtics.

The Knicks just increased Rondo's trade value tremendously. Now the Celtics will have no problem acquiring Russell Westbrook and first round draft picks from OKC after they send footage of this game to Sam Presti.

They can get CP3 after what happened today, and the crazy part is that he had a bad shooting game where he blew alot of easy finishes, he should've had 30+ points easily.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
It was a bad game but I still wouldn't over react, if NY got better PG play and less TO's this woulda been a blow out.

Melo looked good in the 4th and Amare seems like he's slowly getting better, Lin is the key piece that needs to say composed against good teams on the road.