Knicks vs Wizards Friday the 13th Game... Video?!

miked1958

Rotation player
There's an Orl-Bos match up coming aswell.

We do need to beat Boston and steal another game to either Miami or Clippers tho, so there's a lot of work to do on our side.
We can do just like the Giants did. Start out by trouncing the pacers like the giants did to falcons. Then move on to play Miami and do to them what gmen did to GB. Then win the Eastern conference by beating the Bulls just like the giants disposed of SF. Then we can move on to finish off OKC or LA or SA like the Giants did to NE.

Kiyaman

Legend
Any report on Shump ? he limed off the bench and went to the locker room ?

All our starters shouldve followed Shump to the lockerroom....there was no reason why all 12 of our players didnt receive double-diget minutes of playingtime vs Washington Wizards. Woody is picking up the worst of Dantoni habits....showing no confidence in the bench players....a bad sign!

Real Talk....
The night before, the Chicago Bulls coach Thibs gave 10 of his players 20+ minutes of playingtime vs the Miami Heat in a exciting game of lead changes from the start of tip off....The Bulls PG-Lucas who been having so much success under coach Thibs, who was DNP our first game with the Bulls, and unstoppable in our 2nd game vs the Bulls were the only player Thibs DNP vs the Heat....Headcoach Thibs preparation for postseason series is lookin good...

Kiyaman

Legend
And the coach of the Bulls sitting D.Rose for the last 3 minutes + OT!!He was playing like shit all night but it was a bold move that not many coaches can do!

That's how coaches become the NBA's Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, and Pop....u coach to WIN.

I thought we had a winner in Woody's first 5 games as headcoach....the Toronto game stop that thought quick when Derozan ate us up alive by Woody's change in substitution putting an offensive lineup on the court to damn long "Stat/Melo/Novak/JR" in the 2nd half of the game. While Shump & Fields sat on the bench the majority of the 2nd half to watching Derozan all-star performance.

Great performance by the Knicks!

NOw if we could get hold of these damn turnovers and get some real consistency into our play we could be as good as Chicago or Miami record-wise.

A damn shame we have to play either Chicago or Miami, we've wasted so many opportunities this season to win the Atlantic...all those losses against shit teams like Toronto, Charlotte, New Jersey, Sacramento etc.

We should be third or fourth seed to be honest. Atlanta or Orlando would be like breakfast to us with homecourt advantage and a Melo on fire.

Sadly we've missed that opportunity and as much as I hope we can do it, I just can't see us knocking those assholes from South Bitch out in a best of seven series, especially with no homecourt and the refs on their side (this will definitely happen - be prepared!).

Anyway, I hope we can win 1 or 2 games, ideally by 1 or 2 points in crunch-time by a Melo gamewinner after Lechocke had a mental breakdown AGAIN :teeth: