Player only meeting?????

If you watch how D'Antoni interacts with the team during games, you'd get the impression that every timeout is a players only meeting

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
players meeting happens for the knicks after they win a game, dont you see them hugging up. Its not a private meeting but it's something i guess Motivation :peace:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Do you think a player only meeting would be benefit the knicks?????

Why because you saw the Lakers do it? Look how the media is reacting to that situation, the franchise looks weak and the front office looks like a joke. Unity and chemistry wins championships.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Why because you saw the Lakers do it? Look how the media is reacting to that situation, the franchise looks weak and the front office looks like a joke. Unity and chemistry wins championships.

Their front office is a joke. Letting Shannon Brown walk? Lamar Odom for a trade exception? I wouldn't say the players only meeting has anything to do with that perception...that's all Jim Buss.

On-topic: A players only meeting isn't a necessity, but if it would help STAT be more assertive....go for it.

A players only meeting doesnt necesarily undermine the front office or caoching staff. It does however give certain players a chance to assert themsleves as leaders wich i think this team could certianly use. Who that would be here? idk. Most likely Chandler..

maybe they could include spike lee in the meeting. He probably has more passion then any of them

Whats the worse that can happen in a players only meeting?

Every team should have them. The most hungry and successful teams do it all the time. It's called getting on the same page.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Miami and OKC aren't like professional basketball teams they have that high school/college/AAU feel to them

Thats what we need

for one their fans dont boo them they encourage them, anytime a team makes a run the garden turns on the Knicks and you wonder why they play bad, also their stars are stars and their role players dont mind playing their role, something we've yet to figure out

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
I get the impression that there are many unofficial player only meetings! I wonder how many times the starting five have congregated in one hotel room to discuss the games...