Metta World Peace kills Harden

metrocard

Legend

fyo0om.jpg

:lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth: :lol: :teeth:

Benchwarmer
Okay, I'm really, truly not into violence, BUT:

When you see it in slow motion, it's scary sh*t.
But, when you see it in regular motion, you can't help
but laugh!:mrgreen:

coffeescreen.gif
coffeescreen.gif
coffeescreen.gif

tiger0330

Legend
Metta World War or Ron Artest, definitely not World Peace. An elbow worthy of the UFC, how many games should he be suspended?

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Metta World War or Ron Artest, definitely not World Peace. An elbow worthy of the UFC, how many games should he be suspended?

Given his history, remainder of season including playoffs would be a slap on the wrist.

The guy shouldn't play in the league again. He's just too much of a risk to lose it at some point and cause some real damage.

metrocard

Legend
Artest should be suspended 3 games, thats it.

He was in the moment, it was unintentionally.

Society has gotten too soft nowaway days.

NBA needs more of this.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Artest is the baddest man on the planet I dont care what anybody says, if the Lakers cut him you got my vote to SIGN THIS BEAST

On some real shit though he really didn't mean it you can tell, he just jump 2 inches off the ground and dunked on their Center, I'd be hype too

metrocard

Legend
Artest is the baddest man on the planet I dont care what anybody says, if the Lakers cut him you got my vote to SIGN THIS BEAST

On some real shit though he really didn't mean it you can tell, he just jump 2 inches off the ground and dunked on their Center, I'd be hype too

Yea...exactly. The average fan who doesn't compete doesn't know the feeling of doing something like that in that nature, a lot of emotions will be released and need to be expressed. It was an intense game so Artest was expressing himself on the play. He got carried away, but I don't think he could of helped it.

What was Harden doing? Get the **** out of the way.

tiger0330

Legend

If a dude shoots someone dead because he thought the gun he used was empty doesn't mean he won't go to jail. Harden was all over him, no way he didn't know he wasn't there.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Yea...exactly. The average fan who doesn't compete doesn't know the feeling of doing something like that in that nature, a lot of emotions will be released and need to be expressed. It was an intense game so Artest was expressing himself on the play. He got carried away, but I don't think he could of helped it.

What was Harden doing? Get the **** out of the way.

If a dude shoots someone dead because he thought the gun he used was empty doesn't mean he won't go to jail. Harden was all over him, no way he didn't know he wasn't there.

you gotta watch the play in its entirety, Artest didn't mean that shit

1. Artest doesn't throw elbows and walk away, he'll let you know it was meant for you

2. Watch the follow through, he did the same thing with his opposite hand before that, it was a celebration

3. Murder is Murder is Murder is Murder, thats a horrible analogy

tiger0330

Legend
^^I saw the game and saw him telling the Refs it was unintentional but he's still going to get suspended and I think it'll be a long one because if I was the league I want to make this an example to not throw elbows that might cause a serious injury.