Official Big Cock Thread

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
After watching this draft, just another example of how management doesn't give a fuck about the fans. Let's face it folks the top tier talent in this draft was picks 1-5. I hope this ends the long rumors about Patrick Ewing having been a conspiracy because we sure as hell could've used some of that "luck" this past week.

But getting back to this years draft...some say Joe Alexander, some say DJ, others say we should have taken Bayless. First off, the draft is like a box of chocolates. I've seen big names from college turn out to bomb, I've seen 2rd'ers become All-Stars consistently year to year. There is no guarantee of NBA level success.

To me it would've been smarter to trade down the 6th pick...and in return get two 2nd round picks instead. To me there was alot more raw talent in this year's draft of guys who atleast look like they can be molded into what we used to have around here "hustle players".

I'm not blind for a second to think race might not have played into this decision, not to mention slight nepotism. Right now, KNICKS ain't shit. Need more whites on the team to help sales. Yes, winning does cure all..and making money comes with it. But when the team is in such shambles..gotta draw that majority purchasing power to the arena. For sure, doesn't hurt marketing to have some white faces on the team while you're trying to attract that money.

But getting back to straight basketball, you picked a European player. With them, it's hit or miss. Period. Sure he could turn out to be like Dirk Diggler down in Dallas, and he could turn out to be Darko Da-Bust down in Orlando. Hit or miss. He's 19, and only 209. Sure he can still grown, question is can be play the physical side of NBA ball. Especially, in NY. We have enough SF'S on this team. And can't move Q, Jeffries right now.

This thankfully will be Marbury's last season with NYK. I can't say I won't be sad to see him go. He just has never proven himself to be a team leader. Period. Then man is too old for people to still be using the P word "potential". Crawford is not a winner with what .307 average? The unfortunate thing is...he's all you got because other teams over the last 5-6 years drafted well except us. Where the hell has our scouting department gone?

Still not sure about Dantoni...we needed a defensive coach...either Thibedoux or Avery Johnson is what we needed. Instead of getting the reliable Camry, we took the inflated Porsche on this one with all the bells, whistles, and options.

Running and gunning in the east? It's just not to formula. We needed to get back to what we've always been..a city built on defense. In the east you play grind out, slow, and yes DETROIT BASKETBALL.....!! You've seen them go back to their old ways for the most part and over the last 6 years was highly successful. We are trying to create something that ironically, is foreign to us. The Knicks a high scoring run and gun machine? Nah it just ain't us. We just simply break out the shotgun and blow u away...we don't use uzi's.

So here's to the KNICKS...hoping we can get a Lebron...or something in 2 years. And finally have some cap room...because I mean..fuck Boston just got number 17. I'm 24...soon to be 25...before I'm dead I want us to be at atleast 6.

All indications are that Walsh will look to trade David Lee, a white guy, so that pretty much kills your race theory. Not that it should matter but before you go on another 'it's racism' tangent, I'm black and this is my point of view. Hopefully the garlic statement was just a joke cause it was a little racist.

On one hand you say the top tier talent was 1-5 but then you suggest trading down? Everyone needs to relax and realize that Knicks fans just aren't as smart when it comes to evaluating talent as they would like to think they are. Frankly some Knicks fans are the skid mark on the underpants of society. I've been posting up here long enough to draw this conclusion.

Gallinari will play well for us.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Too bad being Italian also means you smell like garlic, always walking around with a baseball bat, and thinking you're "connected". Just because your cousin knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy...that once brought a mafia don some vino...don't make him connected. Sorry, Vincent.
First off you little punk bitch you dont know me and second dont be a tough guy on the computer only bitches do things like that another thing where are you from what fucking trailer park in Arizona did you crawl out from,And as far as a Baseball bat would never need one with a little bitch like you.And about knowing a guy I dont need to know anybody I would buy and sell you or maybe just make your little faggot ass clean my pool or mow my lawn let me teach you about being a man dont be jealous of another mans race it makes you ignorant,And just because most Italians are very Succesful dont hate,I know that most of us have the Money you wish you had and we Fuck the girls you jerk off to but to be real your some little fucking kid who got no heart and can only be a wise ass online.So stop being a girl and try to figure out how to be a man and then maybe someday you can be a succes but as for now your just a fucking broke ass little ignorant bitch who nobody pays attention to in the real world.

Paul1355

All Star
First off you little punk bitch you dont know me and second dont be a tough guy on the computer only bitches do things like that another thing where are you from what fucking trailer park in Arizona did you crawl out from,And as far as a Baseball bat would never need one with a little bitch like you.And about knowing a guy I dont need to know anybody I would buy and sell you or maybe just make your little faggot ass clean my pool or mow my lawn let me teach you about being a man dont be jealous of another mans race it makes you ignorant,And just because most Italians are very Succesful dont hate,I know that most of us have the Money you wish you had and we Fuck the girls you jerk off to but to be real your some little fucking kid who got no heart and can only be a wise ass online.So stop being a girl and try to figure out how to be a man and then maybe someday you can be a succes but as for now your just a fucking broke ass little ignorant bitch who nobody pays attention to in the real world.

1 vote agreed

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
After watching this draft, just another example of how management doesn't give a fuck about the fans. Let's face it folks the top tier talent in this draft was picks 1-5. I hope this ends the long rumors about Patrick Ewing having been a conspiracy because we sure as hell could've used some of that "luck" this past week.

But getting back to this years draft...some say Joe Alexander, some say DJ, others say we should have taken Bayless. First off, the draft is like a box of chocolates. I've seen big names from college turn out to bomb, I've seen 2rd'ers become All-Stars consistently year to year. There is no guarantee of NBA level success.

To me it would've been smarter to trade down the 6th pick...and in return get two 2nd round picks instead. To me there was alot more raw talent in this year's draft of guys who atleast look like they can be molded into what we used to have around here "hustle players".

I'm not blind for a second to think race might not have played into this decision, not to mention slight nepotism. Right now, KNICKS ain't shit. Need more whites on the team to help sales. Yes, winning does cure all..and making money comes with it. But when the team is in such shambles..gotta draw that majority purchasing power to the arena. For sure, doesn't hurt marketing to have some white faces on the team while you're trying to attract that money.

But getting back to straight basketball, you picked a European player. With them, it's hit or miss. Period. Sure he could turn out to be like Dirk Diggler down in Dallas, and he could turn out to be Darko Da-Bust down in Orlando. Hit or miss. He's 19, and only 209. Sure he can still grown, question is can be play the physical side of NBA ball. Especially, in NY. We have enough SF'S on this team. And can't move Q, Jeffries right now.

This thankfully will be Marbury's last season with NYK. I can't say I won't be sad to see him go. He just has never proven himself to be a team leader. Period. Then man is too old for people to still be using the P word "potential". Crawford is not a winner with what .307 average? The unfortunate thing is...he's all you got because other teams over the last 5-6 years drafted well except us. Where the hell has our scouting department gone?

Still not sure about Dantoni...we needed a defensive coach...either Thibedoux or Avery Johnson is what we needed. Instead of getting the reliable Camry, we took the inflated Porsche on this one with all the bells, whistles, and options.

Running and gunning in the east? It's just not to formula. We needed to get back to what we've always been..a city built on defense. In the east you play grind out, slow, and yes DETROIT BASKETBALL.....!! You've seen them go back to their old ways for the most part and over the last 6 years was highly successful. We are trying to create something that ironically, is foreign to us. The Knicks a high scoring run and gun machine? Nah it just ain't us. We just simply break out the shotgun and blow u away...we don't use uzi's.

So here's to the KNICKS...hoping we can get a Lebron...or something in 2 years. And finally have some cap room...because I mean..fuck Boston just got number 17. I'm 24...soon to be 25...before I'm dead I want us to be at atleast 6.

I agree with you on the defense being a theme with the Knicks during the good ol' days, and that defense wins championships. But we just have to move on. I wanted Thibodeau too, but like I said let's just move. Cause this year is like a fresh start for us. Whether we like it or not, expect this run and gun style to last for at least 4 more years. All we can hope for is to acquire an explosive scorer or the best pure point guard in the league by 2010, to lead that run and gun style of play. Oh and I think nepotism had something more to do with it much much much much much more than race. As a matter of fact, I don't think race played any factor at all.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I agree with you on the defense being a theme with the Knicks during the good ol' days, and that defense wins championships. But we just have to move on. I wanted Thibodeau too, but like I said let's just move. Cause this year is like a fresh start for us. Whether we like it or not, expect this run and gun style to last for at least 4 more years. All we can hope for is to acquire an explosive scorer or the best pure point guard in the league by 2010, to lead that run and gun style of play. Oh and I don't think nepotism had something more to do with it much much much much much more than race. As a matter of fact, I don't think race played any factor at all.

Your right on us accepting a four year deal on D'Antoni system (which I questioned from day one). I too wanted Thibodeau back on this poor defenseless minded coaching staff.
If race had nothing to do with this pick, than coach D'Antoni Big Endorsement of Gallinari (ex-teammate's son) had alot to do with it. Gallinari would've been a very very late first round pick (25 to 30), and I'm being nice, because no NBA team was impressed with his only offense attack with no defense or rebounds in the Euro-League.

It was meant to be. Mike D'Antoni once played with his father in Italy, and he's the perfect forward for D'Antoni's system. He's tough, he can run the floor, he handles the ball and he shoots it with range. He's more like Dirk Nowitzki or Toni Kukoc than fellow Italian Andrea Bargnani.

The 19 year old Gallinari is the player you draft if you are the Spurs, Lakers, Boston, or Detroit as your 3rd option at SF next season. He is a Euro-player that will take two to three seasons to mold. He belongs in the Western Conference. Athony Randolph is a second option at SF next season.
The only two players in this 2008 Draft that showed the relentless hustle and muscle strength to become a first option at SF during their Rookie season is SF-Joe Alexander and SF-Rush.

Do anyone really think that 6.9 Gallinari will perform better than David Lee, Balkman, or Chandler his first two seasons in the league?
Gallinari is another Jared Jefferies the coach Pet Player...

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Your right on us accepting a four year deal on D'Antoni system (which I questioned from day one). I too wanted Thibodeau back on this poor defenseless minded coaching staff.
If race had nothing to do with this pick, than coach D'Antoni Big Endorsement of Gallinari (ex-teammate's son) had alot to do with it. Gallinari would've been a very very late first round pick (25 to 30), and I'm being nice, because no NBA team was impressed with his only offense attack with no defense or rebounds in the Euro-League.

The 19 year old Gallinari is the player you draft if you are the Spurs, Lakers, Boston, or Detroit as your 3rd option at SF next season. He is a Euro-player that will take two to three seasons to mold. He belongs in the Western Conference. Athony Randolph is a second option at SF next season.
The only two players in this 2008 Draft that showed the relentless hustle and muscle strength to become a first option at SF during their Rookie season is SF-Joe Alexander and SF-Rush.

Do anyone really think that 6.9 Gallinari will perform better than David Lee, Balkman, or Chandler his first two seasons in the league?

Without a doubt Mike No-D'Antoni definitely had something to with it. And for sure, his relationship with his former teammate played a big role. Well let's face it. Wherever you go, or for whatever reason, "relationships matter" right? No doubt this season will be exciting with a fast-paced style, but the question remains, are we gonna be a winning team? I think Gallinari will be a project if we treat him like a project. I say let's give him the minutes right away. No kidding. With this guy bumming at the bench in his rookie year and under all the NY pressure, and him being a foreign player, his confidence is gonna go zero I guarantee. I say for this rookie season let's let him play. And take note that I'm not saying this because I like him. It's more on the same page as just wanting to see if he was worth the 6th pick, and like I said earlier, to keep his confidence high.

dre48ny

Rotation player
I ain't expecting shit from the Knicks this year as should all of us. I do believe they will win 13 to 14 more games this upcoming season. Gallinari will be a key piece when the Knicks turn it around. The positive is that this cat can shoot. I don't give a fuck if he never dunks the ball, jump shots and 3's still count. After watching the US Team embarrassed by argentina and european nations, I saw that no one really dunked on the US, but these motherfuckers were shooting 3's and jumpers like whoa!! They won the tournaments, not us!! He will get looks and should be able to drain 3's and jumpers, we really don't have anyone that can do that consistently. Again he will be a key component to our future. All championship teams need a shooter, and I believe he will be like a Kukoc or perhaps Ginobili. He does have some driving ability though, so let's not sleep on him.

Paul1355

All Star

other teams didnt have knowledge of him and werent aware of his game like the knicks were from the start. the knicks scouted him the most and saw his "excellent" offensive abilities for a big man quoted by donnie walsh...and not the normal soft euro player this guy is different and that's the main reason why walsh got him...his shooting was A+ he said and he's a different blend because of his agressiveness which sparks leaders in basketball...instead of jumping on him right away because you don't know anything about him or the italian league(which is proven to be as good if not harder then the NCAA because of the age difference)...listen to guys that scouted him and watch how he adjust himself to NY...if you listened to any interviews his attitude is a guy that feeds off pressure and plays better from it and the NY atmosphere is alot similar to Milan which is the reason why he wanted to come to the Knicks or Nets...listen to what walsh and d'antoni say about him and other scouts especially ones that know the italian league.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
All indications are that Walsh will look to trade David Lee, a white guy, so that pretty much kills your race theory. Not that it should matter but before you go on another 'it's racism' tangent, I'm black and this is my point of view. Hopefully the garlic statement was just a joke cause it was a little racist.

On one hand you say the top tier talent was 1-5 but then you suggest trading down? Everyone needs to relax and realize that Knicks fans just aren't as smart when it comes to evaluating talent as they would like to think they are. Frankly some Knicks fans are the skid mark on the underpants of society. I've been posting up here long enough to draw this conclusion.

Gallinari will play well for us.

A) I said possible racism. And because your black making this statement has no bearing.

Not smart when it comes to evaluating talent? As usual, you have no clue to what you are saying.

You hope Gallinari will play well for us, all European players struggle with the US style of play...even if it is run and gun..period. The statistics bear this out. Like I said in the above piece he could turn out to be a Dirk N, or a Darko M. They are more hit or miss than American players, when you compare all star appearances even with lessor known American players.

Let go back a few draft's shall we...1996...

John Wallace, Donate Jones, Walter McCarty---2 busts...1 journeymen.

1997..John Thomas...bust
1998..DeMarco Johnson, Sean Marks...busts
1999...Frederic Weis...JR KOCK..busts
2000...Donnell Harvey...Lavar Postell..busts
2001...Micheal Wright...Eric Chenowith..busts
2002....Nene Hillario..Milos Vujanic..FOREIGN BUSTS
2003..Micheal Sweetney...Slavko Vranes..FOREIGN BUST
2004....Trevor Ariza...so far bust
2005...Channing Frye..remains to be seen Nate R..remains to be seen....David Lee...still remains to be seen..but flashes brightly..

2006..Renaldo Balkman.. Mardy Collins...remains to be seen
2007...Wilson Chandler..remains to be seen..

Let's see who we could have had that is notable atleast in all those drafts...

Derek Fisher
Ben Wallace
Stephen Jackson
Rafer Alston
Earl Boykins
Sarunus Jasikevicus
Brad Miller
Ron Artest
Andrei Kirilenko
Manu Ginobili
Raja Bell
Micheal Redd
Bobby Simmons
Jamario Moon
Amare Stoudamire
Caron Butler
Tayshaun Prince
Carlos Boozer
David West
Boris Diaw
Leandro Barbosa
Josh Howard
Jason Kapono
Matt Carrol
Marquis Daniels

2004...really no one at the time we picked I'd grant u this year...

Andrew Bynum
Gerald Green
Hakim Warrick
Francisco Garcia
Monta Ellis
Ryan Gomes

2006...really no one by the time we picked..again

Aaron Afflalo

I also count 4 foreign players WE drafted since 96..that ain't been worth shit.

Now look at the actual PICKS...VS. what was left on the board before the actual selections were made...don't even come at me with that bullshit about fans not knowing the game...because of those names we actually took...probably with the exception of John Wallace, Postell, Frye, and Lee...a fan would have taken and got burnt...thats 4 out of 19..players we would have got possibly burned on.

Really only 2...not counting Frye and Lee...so 2/19 a fan would picked a BUST. Meaning of the remaining 17 chances we could have had...32 of those players listed...and any 15 of that 32....them would've been WORTH IT.

SO REAL KNICKS FANS DO KNOW FUCKING BASKETBALL.

Gallinari will play well for us? With the 6th pick..Donnie Walsh is praying he does. Cause he knows he will be fucked.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

Why don't you take the fucking tampon out of your purse Guido, it was a fucking joke. U people really have no ear for sarcastic humor do you? The fucking VINO line was a god dammed dead giveaway.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
I agree with you on the defense being a theme with the Knicks during the good ol' days, and that defense wins championships. But we just have to move on. I wanted Thibodeau too, but like I said let's just move. Cause this year is like a fresh start for us. Whether we like it or not, expect this run and gun style to last for at least 4 more years. All we can hope for is to acquire an explosive scorer or the best pure point guard in the league by 2010, to lead that run and gun style of play. Oh and I think nepotism had something more to do with it much much much much much more than race. As a matter of fact, I don't think race played any factor at all.

Here's what really bothers me about that logic...if Gallinari is the talent Dantoni and alot of folks here thinks he will become..then how come everyone who had to have had the chance to scout him...didn't say anything? I didn't hear anyone else besides Dantoni creating a buzz about getting this kid if his stock was to fall.

There is no such thing on a guy as being a coveted talent that no one knows about in the NBA...especially when it comes to foreign players...because when you do hear about them...everyone knows..because they do stand out..especially if they are good enough to be drafted. With American players this is more logical to happen because of more influx with American players...but not foreign.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Why don't you take the fucking tampon out of your purse Guido, it was a fucking joke. U people really have no ear for sarcastic humor do you? The fucking VINO line was a god dammed dead giveaway.
You know what your right I should have never wasted my time with a little lowlife who can just run his mouth off on a computer,Your 25 now so try to move out of your families trailer and step into the real world and be a man dont just try to be a wise ass online because you know deep inside you would never run your mouth off in front of someone and nice picture in your profile my 10 year old nephew likes pictures like that to.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You know what your right I should have never wasted my time with a little lowlife who can just run his mouth off on a computer,Your 25 now so try to move out of your families trailer and step into the real world and be a man dont just try to be a wise ass online because you know deep inside you would never run your mouth off in front of someone and nice picture in your profile my 10 year old nephew likes pictures like that to.

He should keep his mouth shut, i agree with your post. No one race is superior to another. We all have our faults but no ones better. I have a video that i hope everyone takes the time to listen to, its a great song with a great message.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
The hell happened to this site? People are too uptight..can't take any racial jokes. You people and your political correctness...and to think I fought for freedom of speech, and my cousin lost his life, In Iraq to come home to people on this site...who get all upset and get their panties in a bunch and can't recognize humor. Anyone who got upset about that post seriously fails at life.

Grow up like you got a pair, and stop being so melofuckingdramatic.

The both of you.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The hell happened to this site? People are too uptight..can't take any racial jokes. You people and your political correctness...and to think I fought for freedom of speech, and my cousin lost his life, In Iraq to come home to people on this site...who get all upset and get their panties in a bunch and can't recognize humor. Anyone who got upset about that post seriously fails at life.

Grow up like you got a pair, and stop being so melofuckingdramatic.

The both of you.

theres a line between jokes and racism
16glrsz.jpg

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
theres a line between jokes and racism
16glrsz.jpg

Rocky Balboa is a more racist symbol than what I said...

Italians to be slow, dimwitted, bad with money, and terrible speech. Y'all need to be up there kicking Sly Stallone's ass for that non-sense.

Just as blacks should be out their kicking John Singleton and Tyrese's ass for Baby Boy.

I know WTF real racism is, and what's a joke.

metrocard

Legend
Predict Gallinari's stats.

Rookie year
20 minutes per game
9 ppg
45% FG
36% 3pt
83% FT
3 rebs
2.4 assist
.9 stl
.1 blk
1.3 turnovers

Sophmore year
31 mpg
14.5 ppg
46% FG
39%3pt
88% FT
4.2 rebs
3.6 assist
1.2 stls

3rd year
37 mpg
21 ppg
48%fg
42% 3pt
89% FT
6.2 rebounds
4.8 assist
1.5 stls
.2 blks
2.4 turnovers

All Star appearance.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Predict Gallinari's stats.

Rookie year
20 minutes per game
9 ppg
45% FG
36% 3pt
83% FT
3 rebs
2.4 assist
.9 stl
.1 blk
1.3 turnovers

Sophmore year
31 mpg
14.5 ppg
46% FG
39%3pt
88% FT
4.2 rebs
3.6 assist
1.2 stls

3rd year
37 mpg
21 ppg
48%fg
42% 3pt
89% FT
6.2 rebounds
4.8 assist
1.5 stls
.2 blks
2.4 turnovers

All Star appearance.

one can only hope, seems like u really like this guy, is he playing in da olympics or summer league?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Rocky Balboa is a more racist symbol than what I said...

Italians to be slow, dimwitted, bad with money, and terrible speech. Y'all need to be up there kicking Sly Stallone's ass for that non-sense.

Just as blacks should be out their kicking John Singleton and Tyrese's ass for Baby Boy.

I know WTF real racism is, and what's a joke.

lmao @ john singleton

im not a big fan of your joke but i dont think your racist :smokin: