Wilson Chandler

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler and Gallinari are going to be great players, cant wait to watch them when they developed and we in the NBA finals about to win it all......:winner:

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
I cant believe that people want to trade Chandler. :eek:hboy: People loved Ill Will. And now in the past few games, they are picking Gallo over him.

Both should stay.

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
^ i agree i personallythink both can co-exist and both can/will be successful

Thank u someone agrees with me. Some people on this site want to trade him. Ans I totally agree with you, the two can be like a big duo for us next year lmao. Well actually trio with David Lee if he is resigned.:afro:

jpz17

Starter
25knicks.1.600.jpg

test

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
I don't think that Chandler has lost the starting spot, he is only going thorugh a bad period, for young players is very normal.
Chandler and Gallinari are different player and versatile in different spots, so I think that they can coexist well together

metrocard

Legend
Can't say I will ever be a fan of Chandler.
I gave him the 1st half of the season to evualate him.
I can say right now...

Wilson Chandler has no heart.
Heart is not a skill you practice...its an ability your born with.
As a boxer, and a big fan of boxing, I'm not fan of athlete's with no heart.
Curry, Tim Thomas, Crawford, Darko Milicic...etc.

Chandler is talented, yes.
But his lack of heart is what stops his potential.
He's not that agressive plus he's really a PF in a SF's body...who's not that great of a rebounder/shot blocker as he should be.

Too MUCH hype around this kid.
We could draft an Earl Clark who's light years ahead of Chandler, RIGHT NOW.
Theres tons of wing players out there who are more efficient than him with more POTENTIAL, SKILL AND HEART.

Chandler is NOTHING special, its time to get over him now than later.

I see things and turn out right most of the time.
Trust me guys, you will turn on Chandler.
So you might as well turn on him now before you feel stupid, remember this post and get frustrated with his heartless play.

Dude needs a heart transplant.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Can't say I will ever be a fan of Chandler.
I gave him the 1st half of the season to evualate him.
I can say right now...

Wilson Chandler has no heart.
Heart is not a skill you practice...its an ability your born with.
As a boxer, and a big fan of boxing, I'm not fan of athlete's with no heart.
Curry, Tim Thomas, Crawford, Darko Milicic...etc.

Chandler is talented, yes.
But his lack of heart is what stops his potential.
He's not that agressive plus he's really a PF in a SF's body...who's not that great of a rebounder/shot blocker as he should be.

Too MUCH hype around this kid.
We could draft an Earl Clark who's light years ahead of Chandler, RIGHT NOW.
Theres tons of wing players out there who are more efficient than him with more POTENTIAL, SKILL AND HEART.

Chandler is NOTHING special, its time to get over him now than later.

I see things and turn out right most of the time.
Trust me guys, you will turn on Chandler.
So you might as well turn on him now before you feel stupid, remember this post and get frustrated with his heartless play.

Dude needs a heart transplant.

idiot...
ur a complete and utter fool

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Your Crazy......Metro

Hey Metro Are you serious are you watching the same games we are? did you not see how my man ill Will handled KG vs Boston have you not been paying attention to his ferocious Dunks on opponents he is a rookie ok last year don't count ok. He is gaining experience and will be a force to be reconed with. Metro you bugging and misguided wake up and stop hatin on Chandler save this reply as long as WC is here he will continue to grow and will be an all star no later than next year watch. I can go on and on but, I don't need to. Yo watch Ill Will tonight and you will see what he brings night in and night out Chandler has Heart don't spread stupid lies you know nothing about.
He takes the big shot and drives like a beast what the hell are you watching seriously tell me what because I see a future ALL STAR in ILL WILL Shit his game like his nick name is sick and he will only get better and better.......

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
Hey Metro Are you serious are you watching the same games we are? did you not see how my man ill Will handled KG vs Boston have you not been paying attention to his ferocious Dunks on opponents he is a rookie ok last year don't count ok. He is gaining experience and will be a force to be reconed with. Metro you bugging and misguided wake up and stop hatin on Chandler save this reply as long as WC is here he will continue to grow and will be an all star no later than next year watch. I can go on and on but, I don't need to. Yo watch Ill Will tonight and you will see what he brings night in and night out Chandler has Heart don't spread stupid lies you know nothing about.
He takes the big shot and drives like a beast what the hell are you watching seriously tell me what because I see a future ALL STAR in ILL WILL Shit his game like his nick name is sick and he will only get better and better.......

:agreed:

When I watch him, I don't see a heartless player. How can you put him in the same category as Eddy Curry metro? Hes a young player with lots of potential.

metrocard

Legend

Negro...you named like 3 plays.
Thats your reason why he should be an all star?

Unbelievable.

What big shot has Chandler ever taken in his life?
None.

Chandler is like a lion with no heart...he drives to the basket affectively, but he's not aggressive enough to be efficiency on that skill. He gets lost in the offense too many times and just looks like he doesn't want to play no more. Dude has that I quit in him...I see it.

SMH @ stealing a nick name i made for Chandler in the summerleague...so lame.

WHO is Chandler going to be an all star over? Especially in the EAST.
Name them.
Name the 2010 all star team...project it...please do it.

Chandler's potential means nothing to me.

He doesn't seem that motivated or presents that he'll ever want to be a more advanced player...he just doesn't have that hunger and agression you want from a young NBA player.

You all up in the hype...and not in the reality.

Its take to a take a seat.

+ Chandler has a handful of godawful basketball games this season.
His shooting percentage is the most pathetic amongst NBA forwards, making him the official Crawford of the SF position.

He has Crawford's shooting efficiency and Curry's heart and desire.

I'm not feeling this dude at all.