Official Free Agency Thread

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I hope we didnt just upset JR
4vpnxv.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
If Knicks trade Shumpert for an over the hill Steve Nash - why even draft anymore Knicks?? Just donate the picks 2the needy

Atleast iBob feels the same as us lol

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
5m JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
Don't you hate when they think it's a paper cut but to you it feels like a gunshot #damnson

12m JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
City of Lost Souls 2 #TeamSwish 0

I didn't realize how sensitive this guy really was wow lol.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
5m JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
Don't you hate when they think it's a paper cut but to you it feels like a gunshot #damnson

12m JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
City of Lost Souls 2 #TeamSwish 0

I didn't realize how sensitive this guy really was wow lol.
I think he was dumped by a girl lmao

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Whats good? Were those Nash tweets fake then?
I dont know what caused that 10 minutes of explosion ALL over twitter but it got even legit guys to say the deal was close.

My bad boys,but heres the latest.

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
#Knicks still working on sign and trade with Phoenix and Nash. Told nothing is done.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Signing alert!!!!!!!

apparently the knicks signed SG to replace Landry Fields named James White out of Italy I don't know about him. Except that he got robbed out of H.S dunk contest from david Lee in 2001 here are the links
http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nb...gn-a-guaranteed-contract-with-the-knicks.html

[NYPost_Berman] In lieu of Nash, ‪#Knicks‬ agreed to terms with Italian League forward James White to guaranteed minimum deal, according to Euro website.

apparently the knicks signed SG to replace Landry Fields named James White out of Italy I don't know about him. Except that he got robbed out of H.S dunk contest from david Lee in 2001 here are the links
http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nb...gn-a-guaranteed-contract-with-the-knicks.html

[NYPost_Berman] In lieu of Nash, ‪#Knicks‬ agreed to terms with Italian League forward James White to guaranteed minimum deal, according to Euro website.

He is another gerald green, he has MAJOR hops though i think he has a 48" vert or a 46" vert but yeah he has his own dunk package in 2k12 and he is a beast in 2k but MEH nothing to get excited about.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
RT @NBAonESPN: Suns, Michael Beasley agree on three-year deal, sources tell @ESPNSteinLine.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Going online now: Suns move quickly after Steve Nash trade and strike four-year deal with Goran Dragic worth $34 million, sources tell ESPN

Wargames

Starter
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...cks&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Man I hope they don't sign and trade for Felton. The mini MLE for 3 million annually for 3 years should be all he gets after his season last year. Underperforming during a contract year shouldn't get a player around 6 million a year. Especially when that will be the most the knicks can offer for a while (unless the stockpile more expiring contracts) Obviously it's his agents job to go for more but they can't be for real.

Felton for the mini MLE and S&T somebody else.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Goran Dragic has signed a four-year, $30 million deal with the Suns.
The fourth season of Dragic's contract is a player option.
Dragic was traded by Phoenix to the Rockets at the 2011 trade deadline.

too bad Gordon is restricted FA Suns would have hell of a backcourt.