Mike D has to go

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
To all of the people who say there was something better we could have done against teams like Miami, Boston and the Magic, I have this to say: WE SIMPLY DON'T HAVE THE HORSES.

It's okay to be disappointed after a loss, but you also have to try to maintain some modicum of realism.

For one, Chandler wasn't on Dwight that much. I saw Gallo on him a lot, getting baptized by God himself.. And if Chandler got caught on him a couple of times so be it. I'd rather have Chandler on Dwight than Moz or AR, because atleast w Chandler you know he's giving you something on the other end. In last night's case he gave em 30.. You can't argue w that. Moz and AR are useless on offense, and defense against Dwight for that matter. So you live w Chandler having to play D against bigger guys at times.

The reason you live w it is because n the NBA you have to play to your strengths. Our strength is offenze. It puts us right in the mix against the better teams and has allowed us to eat good against the average/bad teams thruout the league. You can't have it both ways.

Smh at you guys that are asking AR and Moz. They are both useless right now and would look even more inept against Dwight. You guys need to stop.

Quoted for feasibility and sense.

plus1.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Having said the above, I've still got to say that using our bench more and freeing AR are 2 things I would like to see happen. I also think that Gallo is being overused with Williams on the bench and Chandler at the 4.

As poor as the Gov and Randolph have been, it can't be left unsaid that every player in our starting 5 had a bad start to the season but eventually came around.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The coach thinks he can run a short rotation all the way thru the season. He will wear them out. What will happen if Stat goes down? He cant even use his bench because he dosen't know how to coach to players strength...It's not like we have a bench load of garbage. He rather hold onto his talent lacking Godson instead of upgrading. He plays a man 2 man defense with way too many double teaming around the arch. Wilson, Turiuf, Stat, should stay around the basket and paint...not assist on doubles...that crap always expose us to easy baskets in the paint. This coach is stubborn, arrogant and extremely overrated. Why in the hell do we need to find him specific players...I thought this game was about the Ballers...not the coach. He just can't adapt and will always blame others for his shortcomings.

If he would spend more time learning how to coach and designing plays for his roster instead of being on TV running his mouth all the time...he might just figure it out.

The only guy on our team that's playing an exorbitant amount of minutes is Felt, who's getting 39.0 per. We know we need a backup, but I wouldn't really worry about Felt that much because this is the first season he's really played big minutes (his average mpg for his career is around 35) and he was in fantastically good condition coming into the season.

Amare's minutes are normal, if not conservative for franchise player w help like he has, @ 37.7 mpg. I think D'ant is being careful of not wearing him down. And remember Amare came to camp in phenomenal shape aswell. His minutes are lower than Pau Gasol's (38.1) and Durant's (39.1). I could see Amare's minutes being a big deal if he was averaging like 41 or something like that, but he isn't. Gallo and Chandler both play around 35 per. So this "wearing players down" complaint really isn't valid.

On the defense, I think all of the rotating and switching can be effective w time and repetition. This type of D is right for getting just enough stops thruout a game, but there has to be a high level of commitment from the players along w consistency. They're just not there yet. The defense has looked somewhat better imo. I think they will get better and more comfortable w what's being asked of them as they get more experience w the schemes.

Why all of the frustration w coach? You didn't really expect us to beat Orlando did you?? You have to be realistic. We're not built to handle a team like that yet..
My thing is, w the team the way it is now, in games against the better teams I always have a little hope, but I try to keep my expectations low. That way I'm not too hurt and irrational if we lose.

Right now we're right where we're supposed to be, better infact.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
My dad said he heard Marcus Camby can be had, and all it would cost is Eddy Curry's contract...

If we can get Camby in here to play D and hopefully teach Mozgov and Randolph something, we HAVE to do it. No excuse for not doing it, if we can get Camby for Curry straight up.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah...But nah

My dad said he heard Marcus Camby can be had, and all it would cost is Eddy Curry's contract...

If we can get Camby in here to play D and hopefully teach Mozgov and Randolph something, we HAVE to do it. No excuse for not doing it, if we can get Camby for Curry straight up.

$9M next year, 37 years old next year, goodbye flexibility.....

I'm a huge Camby fan, but I don't know if he's worth the immediate fix as opposed to a fix for the next 2-3 seasons.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
$9M next year, 37 years old next year, goodbye flexibility.....

I'm a huge Camby fan, but I don't know if he's worth the immediate fix as opposed to a fix for the next 2-3 seasons.

Dude everyone is complaining about how bad we are in the post. Sorry, right now Mozgov is not a center we can rely on, neither is Randolph, but both have potential to be. Camby can teach these guys how to play defense and be effective rebounders. He could teach Mozgov how to play post defense, and how Anthony Randolph can harness his ability to block shots.

The contract is ugly, I admit that. But it would be one extra year, and he's old but he can do all the stuff we need right now, get the big rebound, be the defensive stopper of the big man. All he would cost us is Curry...

On a sidenote, if Telfair gets to NY and flourishes in D'Antoni's system as backup PG and D'Antoni plays him, does Starbury (Bassy's relative) still hate D'Antoni? Just something I was wondering.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
LMAO..3 TO 4 YEARS..MAN THAT'S A LITTLE CRAZY RIGHT THERE ?
BY THAT TIME, STAT WILL BE IN HIS LAST YEAR OF HIS CONTRACT. DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO HAVE ANY KNEES LEFT RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE COURT IN 3 TO 4 YEARS..I GET YOU BRO. YOU TRYING TO BE POSTIVE THAT'S COOL AND ALL. BUT LETS BE REALISTIC HERE. STATS 27 NOT 21..THIS TEAM AS I SEE IT, LACKS ALOT OF THINGS..THERE'S GONNA COME A TIME THAT WE GOT TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES . YUP WE WERE MISERABLE LAST YEAR AND MANY YEARS BEFORE THAT..MAYBE TO THE POINT WHERE WE ARE TAKING SOME LOSSES TO LIGHTLY AT TIMES. LETS FACE IT, I FEEL DWALSH WILL MAKE MOVES. THE QUESTION IS WHEN ? I DON'T WANT TO SEE CHANDLER GO. HOWEVER, GALLI DON'T DO IT FOR ME..I THINK HE'LL MAKE A GOOD PLAYER BUT ON A CONTENDING TEAM. NOT A TEAM THAT'S IS MEDIORCE AND TRYING TO GET BETTER.
JUST IMO..

The all caps nullifies your already pathetic argument.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
The all caps nullifies your already pathetic argument.
Man pleaseee..Yeah real good That's the best come back you have man..Makin fun of a person because they writin in Caps..F-OUTTA HERE MAN.
Everything I'm saying is pretty much correct. You can't keep Justifying loss after loss.

This is why the knicks franchise are fine with being less than Average because of fans lke you makin apologies for them ..So as long as fans are selling out msg. and paying for tickets. The franchise feel's It's alright for them to lose 5 outta 7 and be average or less than ? You sir are the one that's weak. I pay to much money already with this team.

Last edited:
Man pleaseee..Yeah real good That's the best come back you have man..Makin fun of a person because they writin in Caps..F-OUTTA HERE MAN.
Everything I'm saying is pretty much correct. You can't keep Justifying loss after loss.

This is why the knicks franchise are fine with being less than Average because of fans lke you makin apologies for them ..So as long as fans are selling out msg. and paying for tickets. The franchise feel's It's alright for them to lose 5 outta 7 and be average or less than ? You sir are the one that's weak and pathetic. .

How about get your post count up before you try and take shots. Also aren't you a Knick fan?, yeah we all know how bad we've been but we're turning it around.

Funny how you talk about how bad we've been but you just signed up when we are winning. GTFO Bandwagon fan

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
How about get your post count up before you try and take shots. Also aren't you a Knick fan?, yeah we all know how bad we've been but we're turning it around.

Funny how you talk about how bad we've been but you just signed up when we are winning. GTFO Bandwagon fan
Shut your behind up.. First, I sigh up when they we were losing 3 days ago . and I've been a knick fan throughout thy 90's playa. You know that would make sense if The knicks were the lakers..And everyone is jumping wanting be a fan of their's, But their not. This is a free country bro. And we have knicks fans of all kinds here, alright.
we don't all have to be on the same page. We all have Different opinions. Just like alot of p's Think I draw out a good point man. So if you don't like what I have to say ,Then stay quiet about it ..
I wasn't takling to you bro. So be gone. You know there was a poster here who called a couple of people out, for calling knicks fans Bandwagon fans. Did you ever think that we just heard of this Website ? So stop calling Everyone who joins This forum Bandwagon fans..Because you sound straight up Ignorant.
This is a free country, The last time I check bro.

Shut your Dumb behind up.. First, I sigh up when they we were losing you Buffoon . and I've been a knick fan throughout thy 90's playa. You know that would make sense if The knicks were the lakers..And everyone is jumping wanting be a fan of their's, But their not. This is a free country bro. And we have knicks fans of all kinds here, alright. we don't all have to be on the same page we all have different aspects. Just like alot of p's Think I draw out a good point man. So you don't like what I say then stay quiet about it ..
I wasn't takling to you bro..So poof be gone. You know there was a poster here who called a couple of people out, for calling knicks fans Bandwagon fans. Did you ever think that we just heard of this Website ? So stop calling veryone who joins Bandwagon fans..Because you sound straight up Ignorant.
This is a free country, The last time I check bro.

After that I stopped reading, You haven't made a good post since you've been here. Please go back to lurking you sound dumb. You must be Indian Lol @ free country.

Yo Habeeb put more cream cheese on my bagel

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
After that I stopped reading, You haven't made a good post since you've been here. Please go back to lurking you sound dumb. You must be Indian Lol @ free country.

Yo Habeeb put more cream cheese on my bagel

What?! you are so such a dumb racist idiot. That I'm not even paying attention to your Absent minded behind ..You are a waste of space .
You should be ashamed to call yourself a New yorker. People like you give this city a bad name.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Y u mad? son
I'm drawin a Blank With your unintelligent comments ..Still respondin? playa.
The Question is why you gettin mad and respondin to something that ain't towards you ? ..Anywayz, I ain't got time for you and your silliness.
So keep leavin comments that make no sense. and Nope I ain't offended bro. I ain't Indian. But you betta hope no in this forum is. This topic is so damn dumb..Talking about bandwagon fans because you don't agree with someone. Is so off topic bro, is not even worth responding to you no more.

I'm drawin a Blank With your unintelligent comments ..Still respondin? playa.
The Question is why you gettin mad and respondin to something that ain't towards you ? ..Anywayz, I ain't got time for you and your silliness.
So keep leavin comments that make no sense. and Nope I ain't offended bro. I ain't Indian. But you betta hope no in this forum is. This topic is so damn dumb..Talking about bandwagon fans because you don't agree with someone. Is so off topic bro, is not even worth responding to you no more.

You keep responding you must be furious. You a bandwagon fan no swag. Keep hating
http://www.gucci.com/int/styles/157440D52201060 just copped a pair you should do the same

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
LMAO...Rady you seriously got to check the fools you got up on this forum
Because some are so idiotic is not even funny:barf:Ok playa if it makes you feel better about yourself.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Man this is why I don't come to this forum no more..I love rady.
But why is it, That when people think the knicks should get better. You're either an idiot. Or your a racist. or a bandwagon fan ? as Fans we should be able to say whatever we want. I got into It with someone on this Forum as well just about 1 week ago. Just because I want to see the knicks Improve, and why not. I've been a knick fan for about 25 years. Season ticket holder and it should be My right as a fan to be upset or happy. At the end of the day we are all are Knicks fans who just want to see them do well. And hopefully one day Get like miami or The Lakers. We have to Stop being so sensitive. It is a fans right to either be Happy or just content. We have Improve, But we Still need to get alot better.

Like I said , I no longer post here to much because some of you are very rude. And in other forums I go to , You could voice your opinions and No one Get's upset or outta hand. Like I said at the End of the day we are all rooting for the same team...Right ?:gony: