Metrocard is gettin annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur jus mad cas i shittedddd on youuu n everyone was dyinnn!!! lmfaooooo u aint say shittt
Yeah you sure did you owned me. Your so amazing welcometonyc!

EVERYONE BOW TO WELCOMETONYC! HE SURE TOLD ME!

sarcasm.jpg

welcometonycity

Rotation player
LMAOOO!!! ur a herb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y am i arguein with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u really want those converse????????? lmfaoooo ur a DWEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lol at soft as baby shit. Welcome u a funny dude.
lol @ welcometony sonnin the sh*t outta knickswillrise
Dude I'm crying. imsoftandigetnobunism is GOAT. You got these cashmere kats crying.
KO Pitbull of Truth Award: welcometonyccity

thats everyone telling me i shittted on u LMAO

Lol at soft as baby shit. Welcome u a funny dude.
lol @ welcometony sonnin the sh*t outta knickswillrise
Dude I'm crying. imsoftandigetnobunism is GOAT. You got these cashmere kats crying.
KO Pitbull of Truth Award: welcometonyccity

thats everyone telling me i shittted on u LMAO
Its ok we no you cant help it. We still love you.

i love you too :love: we agree on a lot but u just love tlkin shit

but keep tlkin crazyy n i will keep talkin crazy back U ALREADY KNOW:flippa:
Listen, I know that we started out as foe. but after that courageous act that you showed in this thread, maybe someday we could become friends. friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of hemdale.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
friends is cool...... we agree on a lot of shittt........ even tho idk wtf u jus said lol........i ****sss witchu noww!!! das wat it is!!!! 2 BK buddies my g!!!

elcol

Rotation player
what a hypocrite, all you do is go around the forum and using 1st grade insults on everyone. grow up bro or gtfo the forum. we talk about basketball here >_>

metrocard

Legend
welcometonycity said:
josexfitness? bet ima hit u up later little *****. ima b in the bx all week this week papo, we can meet up man to man lil bitch *****. u think i give a **** about being banned? ill jus make a new 1 *****. u think i give a **** if u and 2 other *****s dont like me on this site? NOPE. i get mad love were im from homie

Wow, pissing people on the net so much they begin the stalk you :lol:

I feel bad for this dude, imagine he coming to my block and facing me when I'm ready to compete for an amatuer boxing tournament next year and have been sparing with pros for a month already :lol:

I actually talk shit here because I can back it up. :smokin:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Anthony Randolph has potential. He's a good rebounder and defender, and he is athletic. All he has to do is put on some weight and work on his jumper.

You cannot base how good or bad a player is from what they do in limited playing time.

Some players play better when they get more minutes.

metrocard

Legend
Anthony Randolph has potential. He's a good rebounder and defender, and he is athletic. All he has to do is put on some weight and work on his jumper.

You cannot base how good or bad a player is from what they do in limited playing time.

Some players play better when they get more minutes.

Exacto.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.