{\Nate "The Great" Robinson Untouchable Megamix/} - Video - (Must View)

Akamu

The King
robinson20087.jpg

My latest and greatest, this is my 2nd entry for my Knicks video archive.

This video is a few minutes lengthier then my first flick and I again put painstaking effort and creativity into this piece.

This video is so raw, after you watch it it's going to make you grab some popcorn and watch it again, it's that dang good! :teeth:

I'll let you judge for yourself, just make sure to WATCH IT IN HD!, go to youtube and watch it in it's original quality, trust me the low quality won't do this justice!

Nate The Grrrrreat Robinson!:

Nasty Nate > Du-what?

==============//

If you missed my first entry:

New York Knicks - Want Out:

=============//

[Pending Projects: NBA - Knicks]

(1_/) -Al Harrington (A mixture of ideas for this, might make it real short)

(2_/) - Knicks History - Past to Present "Requiem" (A large project I won't do for a while)

...I still gotta create a Giants video...that championship year was amazing.

:cool:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yo akamu, your video's keep getting better with each one( even though this your second) you got some serious skills man, keep em coming; im interested to see your legends one that has Fire written all over it.

i love how you started the video with a quick bio then went into the highlights, they fit perfectly with the songs.

* you fellas gotta watch this in HD makes that much better.

Akamu

The King
yo akamu, your video's keep getting better with each one( even though this your second) you got some serious skills man, keep em coming; im interested to see your legends one that has Fire written all over it.

i love how you started the video with a quick bio then went into the highlights, they fit perfectly with the songs.

* you fellas gotta watch this in HD makes that much better.

I have big plans for that history video that will include all great knicks from past to present, it's going to be like a feature flick for the archive-

I can honestly say that this was possibly the best videos i've ever watched. Maybe the best 10 minutes of knicks you can watch.

You mean best 20 minutes, watch it again- :teeth:

you should definitely make a mix for chandler.
also for gallo and lee.

nice mix btw! :thumbsup:

There is a ton of chandler videos in the wing, I held off on that idea because his lack of aggression didn't inspire me, he is still a good player that really helps the team.

As soon as I can find a layout that fits his persona, I'll make use of it-

I gave up waiting for it to load, my computer is just too slow lol

Another try will be your luck- :crossfingers:

Nice vid bro.

All I know is fresh- :thumbsup:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
very impressive, Akamu. finally got to see your vids and they are done with great quality.

musically you could of done a bit better. old-school NY rap songs would of been ill, but that's just my preference. biggie's song was a great selection.

a chandler mix would be incredible, considering how many times he has posterized other ballers. as a suggestion, a tribe called quest or L.A. rap songs would go well with chandler's laid-back demeanor.

keep up the great work man :thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Flat out great videos, Akamu.Plan on getting/already have a job in this area of work?

YouTube HD rarely works for me, just HQ lol.Still great anyway.

I'm looking forward to the Harrington, Chandler, and Knicks History videos, especially the Knicks History one.Feature flick?Awesome, can't wait.

For the Chandler video I can see him dunking on players then just showing him calm as always like a pimp.

Akamu

The King
nate mix is 9:30 correct?

If you get all technical yeah, you can't go past 10 minutes on youtubes, unlesss your a paying member or in partnership whatever. I was going to include assists and other clips of nate, but it's long enough as is-

Flat out great videos, Akamu.Plan on getting/already have a job in this area of work?

YouTube HD rarely works for me, just HQ lol.Still great anyway.

I'm looking forward to the Harrington, Chandler, and Knicks History videos, especially the Knicks History one.Feature flick?Awesome, can't wait.

For the Chandler video I can see him dunking on players then just showing him calm as always like a pimp.

Creating videos, digital arts...naw I do this on the side as a pastime.

Chandler is a smooth criminal, I'm gonna make a vid with Micheal jackson playing in the background.....you know what I might mix that shyt in if I make a vid of Wil-sons-u.

Al Harrington lol...