Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

iSaYughh

Starter
This is why I stay in for these types of games.

I couldn't control myself right now in a public sports bar if there were are BOS homers around.

****. Pierce stopping Amare one time on the inside and then hitting that shit.

We made like one play that hurts in retro. But it was understandable and shit happens. STAT got a little jump shot happy on our 3rd to last possession when we had Gallo and Will wide open on the outside. But what can you say....He was a dominant beast of a force.

Boston Cripples needed a rare stop on Amare, a tough shot to ice, and a 1/10th a second to hold a win and lose.

And we beat their asses down physically all game. We started a new war, and we will finish it.

This in Year 1, mid season, of the New Knick Order. League hold on.

I hate Paul Pierce. He's a ****en asshole. Piece of shit, dickhole ****face retard leperachuan shitfaced asslicking scumbag stupid retarded idiotic ****hole dickhole asshole! ....shit face....stupid....Bitchface...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
piece can suck my dick, i hate em. least favorite player in the league. were definitely back though the game was exciting and we put up a fight and the C's were playing from behind. im proud of how we played lets come out with a chip on our shoulder and beat the heat on friday.

iSaYughh

Starter
They've been calling taunting all year. Refs had to blow a technical on Pierce for his victory lap. Bad non-call.

Felton got his arm ripped off by Allen; Two terrbile charging calls on us, and then we didn't get one; Gallo raped going in for the dunk. All in the 4th.

NO RESPECT. On our home court. Just another exemple how refs determine who wins or not by their whistles.

My dad texted me the same thing.

I didn't see Rupaul's victory lap. I jumped out of my couch and took a quick lap around the apartment after the shot.

Felton got straight up sexually molested by Allen though and they didn't call shit. Probably bc player before Garknee was bitching to them about a 50/50 no-call. Ironically that **** got the possession and points regardless....

tiger0330

Legend
Problem is you have to give up a combo of Gallo, Chandler or Fields to get Melo. The Knicks don't have a second unit, look at all the main guys playing 40+. We need to build depth badly.

iSaYughh

Starter
who would you guys rather see in the first round: Boston, Miami, or Orlando?

BOS.

For chance of winning combined with who I'd most love to swat out of the first round.

Would rather squash Heat later, when they have their spirits and hype at absolute max.

Let's see how our game goes wit 'em next.

Sage

Rotation player
I hate Paul Pierce. He's a ****en asshole. Piece of shit, dickhole ****face retard leperachuan shitfaced asslicking scumbag stupid retarded idiotic ****hole dickhole asshole! ....shit face....stupid....Bitchface...

+1

Hate pierce so much right now, and I already hated him a lot before that.

Knicks deserved to win, and I've no doubt will beat Boston next time.

Chitown Kid

Banned
smokes, you are trying too hard in your game threads. You should be banished from doing them ever again. Tough game Knickerbocker fans...

la2ny

Starter
well i wonder how that felt 2 actually b there.

spike was goin nutz wen stat made it, ithought theyd let it go considering 90% of ny now h8s the refs

iSaYughh

Starter
Problem is you have to give up a combo of Gallo, Chandler or Fields to get Melo. The Knicks don't have a second unit, look at all the main guys playing 40+. We need to build depth badly.

We could use Big Baby, IMO. Would be an impact player for us, but we don't need to start him or pay mondo bucks.

We need a couple "stud" bench players. We have a nice bench now, but with our style and how good our starters are, and how they are balling at this crucial time for our franchise, they won't get meaningful minutes until our schedule eases up again, or our starters legit need rests.

Our guys get a rest tomorrow so tonight not best example, but we do need a couple stud bench guys.

Big Baby and Anthony Morrow. That would be the exact model of guys we ideally want.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Forget the calls, the time, etc. We gave them a fight. This is a disappointing loss, but unlike previous years, we didn't give this away. We're playing very well.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn! Great Knick Game in MSG ...... for one long minute the Celtics sad face thought they loss the game at the sound of the swooosh buzzer.
:smokin: :gony: :smokin: