Knicks V Fuggets: Sun, Dec 9 @ 7:30. Melo hopes to play against old team.

+ Rep Poll: DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE! Will both TC and Melo go for a 2x2 game tonight?

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
mysmilie_849.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Jason Kidd is strong enough to hold off Faried so he can drop a layup without getting blocked. Do we have the 2 strongest PG's in the league? As well as one of the fastest.

JR Smith is who he is he's a streaky shooter. He can get it going as quickly as he can lose it.

Y'all wouldn't have wanted him benched in the Charlotte game.... He was like 3 of 11 before the game winner.

Man, I wish we could have gotten Lawson along with Melo in that trade, instead of Billups, he looks awesome (just joking.)

I'd like to say we closed this one out, but basically, Lawson just eff'ed up to help us almost seal this one.

smokes

Huge Member
I seriously get chills about this team right now.. No kidding..

Regardless of how this season turns out I will remain of the belief that the Knicks are the best TEAM in the NBA.

Melo's post game interview... All he says is we got the win, we got the win, we got the win.

Knicks are going far this year.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Melo aka "the Closer"

Would be nice if for once the Knick hating media showed a wee bit of humble and concede they were beyond dead wrong viz a vi the Knicks brining in Melo.

Perhaps expecting too much from the same clowns...errr "Experts" who had the audacity to rip the Knicks for putting an end to Linsanity in favour of both Felton and J-Kidd.

Basically if one looks at both rosters today it was Melo for Gallinari, Chandler & Mozgov...Again here's hoping the "Experts" can now finally concede the Knicks hijacked Melo from the Nuggets.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Looked Bleak for a second there....great poise by our boys...hey I like that

New nick (pun intended) Name..."The Poise Boys"!