Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

iSaYughh

Starter
Looking forward to a tough battle tonight :gony:

Big litmus test on Amare (and his D) vs Brand. Type of guy who, typically, will just go off for a big, efficient meaty game against us.

The defense of Lin and Shumpert will be on full display, as well. Melo included.

Turner, Jru, Brand, Iggy.....all capable of just ripping us in a really efficient way; but we have the players who can, if not outright stop them, contain them if they play smart, solid defense with effort fromt Q1 to Q4.

wian

Benchwarmer

I dont understand the division between Knick fans. The Lin faction hates Melo & STAT and around we go. Personally, I'm happy we have them all on the squad. They're all NY KNICKERBOCKERS. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile if they continue to play the way they are lately...

I agree

we are winning games , everyone is contributing well, so what cant we all be happy?:beer:

LeFlume

All Star
No Worries. Lin is Still the best PG the game have ever seen and we're gonna sell some t-shirts. Go Knicks :gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Stuck at work; turned the tv in the custy waiting room on ESPN, lo and behold there go our KNICKS; I didn't know they were the national broadcast tonight and with Hubie no less. LET'S GO KNICKS!!!!

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
good amount of knicks fans @ the game !!
member15202.png

CoolClyde

sweet defense!!! love seeing my ex-fantasy players Jew Holiday and Spencer Hee Hawes shoot bricks. phuck philly!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Mike Woodson is not a basketball coach. He is a witch-doctor!!! He seems to have hexed every team we play against and has summoned a lid on our basket. ;)

iSaYughh

Starter
It's ironic how much more quick and dynamic our ball movement is....despite what we can assume will be (and to an extent may already be) a lessening of pace and movement from D'antoni (which necessitates/pushes extremely quick and fluid ball movement) to Woodson (who is prone to running one of the slowest offenses in the NBA).

Says pretty much all you need to know about what was wrong; and why we look so crisp now (including the very day D'antoni left, and we played a game right after his final practices and gameplanning).