New York @ Toronto 2/22/09 12:00 PM

FiBall

Rookie
I like this, Duhon gets hot and Nate takes over 1 spot. Jeffries must ONLY allow tho shoot under the basket :)

Red

TYPE-A
Wilcox > Jeffries

I see this line up

Duhon/N8
Chandler/Hughes
Harrington/Q/Gallo
Lee/Harrington
Wilcox/Jeffries

jpz17

Starter
darn, Harrington missed that crap

o well

good game so far

this was expected because Toronto was ashamed about the last game, but this next half is ALL KNICKS

Kiyaman

Legend
The first half is looking good with the Raptors staying a point or 2 ahead of us in this slow outscoring each other game.
The Knicks are working Hughes into the rotation with Nate and then Duhon.
Hughes is looking fair.
Wilcox didnt look so bad either but he must put in sum-work jellin with his teammates this week.
Al Harrington????
That was the first half....Knicks 53 Raptors 57

johnstarky

Rotation player
It seems like the Knicks that lost 21 games have showed up.It's funny how they made the Craptors look like Barney the dinosaur on Friday and how their defense is making those same Craptors out to be Godzilla today.I really do believe that David Stern should just allow teams with losing records to play every single one of their games at home.It would increase those teams chances of making the playoffs.

smokes

Huge Member
Well they haven't run the pick 'n' roll well at all so far. Duhon is trying to drive and failing every time. Lee is settling for midrange jumpshots and not getting them to fall. Toronto miss 5 in a row and we don't cut anything off the lead. Bosh sits out most of the 3rd and we're getting further behind. Wilcox and Hughes haven't played this half. I guess we're saving all for a 4th quarter push. Let's hope it happens.

Kiyaman

Legend
In the 3rd qtr. the Knicks are taking way to many 3-ball shots and missing while the Raptors are taking easy layups to have a 82-74 lead over the Knicks at the end of the 3rd qtr..

johnstarky

Rotation player
I can't remember the last time the Knicks won a game in Toronto.Was it that game in the 1995-96 season in which they put up 140 points or was it one of the games that they won in the 00' playoffs against them?

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Defense

The Knicks need to make some defensive stops if they want to win this game. We can't just trade basket for basket. Lets pick it up Knicks!
:gony:

TunerAddict

Starter
Terrible game. Hughes and Nate shooting wicked low percentage, Duhon with high turnovers...Too much 1 on 1 offense. Deserve to lose with the selfishness they showed today.

However, In the little time Chris Wilcox player, I was impressed.