Game thread: New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans 1/20/2022 7:30pm [Game #45]

rady

Administrator
Staff member

gt.png

NOP.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(16-28) -- (22-23)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

I look forward to another game where even if we win by 30 points, a certain player or players will be widely criticized by the fan base.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. I see u puttin up must win Game-Threads LOL

Ingram has been performing loser b.ball the past 5 games, I hope Ingram's not looking to get a season high in MSG, plus a win. And poor Valanciunas need another top scorer (Zion) in the lineup to play .500 b.ball.

I look forward to another game where even if we win by 30 points, a certain player or players will be widely criticized by the fan base.

Yeah u right .. that's just sports and people opinion on solutions OR the problem !!!
My opinion .. the solution are fix the problems .. It's on Thibs to get the Knicks entire Roster meshing in the Lockerroom, which he havn't done so far in the season.
Kicking a starter out of the rotation after 20 games into the season! COM'ON ..
What really went down ???

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks starters couldn't outscore the Pelicans starters or bench lineup 27-17 Pelicans.
Randle Barrett and Fournier DID NOT have to play the entire first quarter .. Thibs SMH

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! We need a passing-skills coach on the staff .. the Knicks suppose to have a 10 pt lead.
We are playing the LOTTERY Pelicans !!!

mafra

Legend
Randle clobbered and no call, then Walker touches a guy on ensuing possession and a foul. Don?t blame the techical foul. Absolute Bs

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 42 - Pelicans 46
Our defense was so weak in the first half the Pelicans two centers could've scored in double digits easy.
All of our 5 bench players should've received 9 minutes of playing-time in the same lineup in the first-half of this game. That would get all the starters to try to perform on the same-page in a lineup.

mafra

Legend
Season basically boils down to the 100 mil Rose have Kemba and Evan was a waste. Grimes and McBride would have us in same place for 100k

Kiyaman

Legend
In the first 8 min of the 3rd quarter the Knicks STARTERS gave the LOTTERY Pelicans a 23 pt lead ..
The Ex-Knicks Mavs team have a 5 pt lead on the Top team in the West Phoenix Suns in the 3rd qtr.

Got outscored by 20 in the 3rd quarter.

Can?t blame this on any one guy. Maybe we just stink. Frustrating. Back to the drawing board.

Broadway

All Star
In the first 8 min of the 3rd quarter the Knicks STARTERS gave the LOTTERY Pelicans a 23 pt lead ..
The Ex-Knicks Mavs team have a 5 pt lead on the Top team in the West Phoenix Suns in the 3rd qtr.

The Mavs lost at home like we did, almost by the same amount of pts

The problem with this team is the coach for the most part. Thibs would be on very thin ice if I were GM

Besides Randle name a player who?s truly maximized all their talents under him?and even in Randle?s case appears to be short lived

Matter of fact most players have regressed

There?s a lot going wrong. No one change at any level is going to totally reverse our fortunes. This team needs to establish some identity. It just seems random what we do from game to game. That?s on the coaches, the players, and the front office.

It?s easy to overreact. This game wouldn?t be so bad if we hadn?t lost to Minnesota. Now the pressure really mounts. Last season we went on a huge winning streak in the 2nd half. Can this team save itself or not?

Man, I miss Derrick Rose.