GO! Barak Obama

TunerAddict

Starter
What's with you and tinfoil? is that what you replace lube with?

Anything I post effects you in one form or another wether you believe it or not, go back to sleep tin man.

Ever think that maybe you are the one that doesn't get it? You are the "tinman?"

You could be the one blinded, the one who isn't seeing things as they really are. Just because someone is against the grain, thinks away from the majority, doesn't make them right.

You cannot prove any of the things you claim. Kinda seems like you cling to these conspiracies because of the power they give you. Feels good to think that you are right. To feel that you see things in a form of clarity that other can only dream of. But once again, that doesn't necessarily make it the truth.

Akamu

The King
Lmao, alot of what I'm saying comes out of these politicians mouths, I aint got all the time in the world to find the statements for you, go find it yourself and see if I'm lying, I could care less if you believe me or not, I'm just stating what is going to happen in the near future based on what is said, laws that are passed and etc, who the players are and what THEY are SAYING.

I could prove everything I say but that still wouldn't be enough for you people that are in love with Obama and that are uninformed on the matter. Go look up even half of the stuff I mention.

I'll post things but don't expect me to pick out every little thing, there's a lot of factors to explain, these are real things that go on that you rather ignore so to what you do best and just ignore it-

TunerAddict

Starter
Lmao, alot of what I'm saying comes out of these politicians mouths, I aint got all the time in the world to find the statements for you, go find it yourself and see if I'm lying, I could care less if you believe me or not, I'm just stating what is going to happen in the near future based on what is said, laws that are passed and etc, who the players are and what THEY are SAYING.

I could prove everything I say but that still wouldn't be enough for you people that are in love with Obama and that are uninformed on the matter. Go look up even half of the stuff I mention.

I'll post things but don't expect me to pick out every little thing, there's a lot of factors to explain, these are real things that go on that you rather ignore so to what you do best and just ignore it-

Who said I was in love with Obama? You are making assumptions. I never even said I voted for him. All I've done is question what you've been saying as they are contrary to what I've heard.

Akamu

The King
Based on your positive posts about him and all his taxing he's planning on doing it tells me different. I make very accurate assumptions and I don't make things up out of the blue without reason.

Obama is not even eligible to be president yet he was able to become the president.

Yea I know what your thinking "yeah sure, liar prove it" <=SMH

It doesn't matter now since he's president but it only shows you that he's not to be trusted.

Here for reference:

Barack Obama wouldn't release a real birth certificate because he never had one!

A DEMOCRAT (Obama's own party) by the name of, Philip Berg had a lawsuit against Obama for not proving he was a legal citizen.

If I were Obama I would just shown the documentation to get the people coming after me off my ass. So why not just show your proof and get the pressure off of you? because you have no proof plain and simple.

Lawsuit Against Obama:

Fake Birth Certificate:

Decide for yourself-

Akamu

The King
Here, about what Joe Biden stated since you think I generated it:

Also Colen Powell made a similar statement, that something would happen on January 20 or the 21st to test Obama-

Paul1355

All Star
Hey Paul,
I think you can be proud of your man McCain. He surely showed greatness in his Arizona-speech.

I thought it was a great speech. I felt bad for the guy. He looked teary eyed during the whole speech as if he REALLY wanted to win and be the commander in chief. For a guy who was tortured for his men and his country and stayed for both, I feel that he should have won this. But that's not the way politics works.

Paul1355

All Star
Here, about what Joe Biden stated since you think I generated it:

Also Colen Powell made a similar statement, that something would happen on January 20 or the 21st to test Obama-

You should bring up the fact that when Biden had his debate with Palin he said 10 factual lies and 6 debatable. 10 factual lies in a debate vs someone who wasn't even a big dog in Washington in Palin! Biden is just like Obama, a liar that can hide it with his charisma.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Akamu, I watched both videos that you posted: one about Obama's birth certificate, the other about a lawsuit that says that his birth certificate is fake.

The problem with this is that no one would spend a lifetime creating a paper trail of documentation that lists them as American born, just so that, someday, they could run for president. For example, Obama's law license and marriage certificate lists him as being born in Honolulu, Hawaii. This corroborates what he has stated about his place of birth. Did he marry his wife, 16 years ago, under the pretense of being of American birth, just so that he could run for president, at some point? It would be a stretch, to me.

As for Phil Berg, who's suing Obama, he, along with other disgruntled Hillary supporters, have been trying to discredit and defeat Obama. His lawsuit is frivolous and based on envy and his being a sore loser.

As for the tin foil that Tuner referred to, it has to do with something seen amongst schizophrenics, who have been known to wear aluminum foil hats, as a way to prevent government, alien, or others', signals and rays from entering their brains. It's usually a conglomerate of grandiosity and delusion, on the part of the schizos, that cause these sorts of beliefs and behaviors.

I don't think you're crazy, but we all have to be as critical of our own beliefs as we are of those of others. There are mysteries out there, but the people on youtube, and the conspiracy bloggers, have no access to the truth.

Besides, the things you talk about have to do with a few people manipulating the rest of us. This is true enough and requires none of the conspiracy nonsense you throw into the mix, which just discredits what you're saying. If you were talking about the possibility of aliens or ghosts, it would make more sense. Telling people to refuse vaccines, and that there's some form of money called the amero, does not, because those things can easily be reasoned out, unlike aliens or the existence of the soul, etc.

jpz17

Starter
So taxing us to hell is the answer?

The Banker take over bill was a HUGE jump into the blackhole.

A carbon tax is going to be implemented on our lives brought up from a scam well known called "Global Warming" then later called "Global Cooling"....so why is called cooling now? cause it's a fukking lie that's why.

It's not just the air you breath that will be taxed...nope...electricity....gas...and so on.

Listen to Lord Obama, all you zombies that follow this nut case can't even see past his stupidity. He can say jump off a bridge and yall will jump.

Let me say this one last time also, I DO NOT LIKE McCain and he would introduce a CARBON TAX ALSO, check out the bank tank over bill it states it plainly.

The thing is people won't be in a hurry to trust McCain therefore he can't get away with AS MUCH as Lord Obama will be able to get away with.

Listen to this bullshyt: (You can't make these things up listen to what he is saying)

The way countries get out of economic problems is taxes.. If McCain wanted to get us in better shape he would have to raise it too. Its patriotic to pay taxes, its our duty.

Akamu

The King
@ OGknicksfan, I got a post for that later, what JPZ17 said is very critical and needs to be understood-

The way countries get out of economic problems is taxes.. If McCain wanted to get us in better shape he would have to raise it too. Its patriotic to pay taxes, its our duty.

......Oh my god....

First let me say, take Joe Bidens stupid ass comment out of your mouth, that's disgusting to say. As Americans we are entitled to keep as much money as we can!

Our country had a revolutionary war MAINLY because of TAXES being brought down on our ancestors, and or the people living in the colonies at the time by Great Britain that was looking to take complete and total control over us.

So saying that it's patriotic to pay taxes is really stupid because that was the primary reason why we went to war, to not be taxed to death by another country.

For all you simple minded that think Obama is going to take from the rich and give to the poor think again.

JPZ17 you need to reverse your thinking because you have it backwards.

Decreasing taxes and reducing the capital gains will create more jobs and give people the ability to put more into the economy.

Example: More people buying taxable items will give the government a lot more money.

Anyhow, a basic breakdown on taxes:

DEcreasing taxes will allow for people to have more money to spend and invest. Enabling economic growth. (Hence the stimulus package <=To help boost our economy.)

INcreasing taxes will result in having even less of your own hard earned money and help drown our economy.

The Capital Gains is 15% as of righ now.

Obama wants to raise it to 35%!

Raising it to a projected 35% will stifle growth and you won't have any jobs to go around because no business owners will invest.

Business owners will not invest thus preventing growth in our economy and lead us into depression.

Obama "wanted" to raise taxes on people (AND BUSINESSES) earning more then $250,000....NOW it's $120,000....by the time January comes it could be at $40,000. It keeps going down further and further.

WHY?? Why because this man is a crook, and a liar.

Look at the stock market, as soon as Obama got elected it dropped 2 days in a row, WHY? because people don't trust him.

This is how you steal money not only from businesses but from the people of America.

======================================================
Important Notice: Why does Obama want to raise taxes and increase capital gains???

Well he wants to use that money for programs, one being to distrubte wealth to lazy asses that don't work. ALSO a key thing he will use that money for is this YOUTH BRIGADE he kept talking about.

This is not a joke:

The last time we had something such as a YOUTH BRIGADE, Hitler was in power and was heading towards global domination!

You think i'm making it up, LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS! -Or- Just wait and see first hand.

Another VERY important note is, take a look at the surronding cast of characters who will help Obama run this country. If you had any idea about these people you would be a lot more cautious.

If I get the chance I'll post his surronding cast, the members of his board and what not-

jpz17

Starter
@ OGknicksfan, I got a post for that later, what JPZ17 said is very critical and needs to be understood-

......Oh my god....

First let me say, take Joe Bidens stupid ass comment out of your mouth, that's disgusting to say. As Americans we are entitled to keep as much money as we can!

Our country had a revolutionary war MAINLY because of TAXES being brought down on our ancestors, and or the people living in the colonies at the time by Great Britain that was looking to take complete and total control over us.

So saying that it's patriotic to pay taxes is really stupid because that was the primary reason why we went to war, to not be taxed to death by another country.

For all you simple minded that think Obama is going to take from the rich and give to the poor think again.

Decreasing taxes and reducing the capital gains will create more jobs and give people the ability to put more into the economy.

Example: More people buying taxable items will give the government a lot more money.

DEcreasing taxes will allow for people to have more money to spend and invest. Enabling economic growth. (Hence the stimulus package <=To help boost our economy.)

INcreasing taxes will result in having even less of your own hard earned money and help drown our economy.

Raising it to a projected 35% will stifle growth and you won't have any jobs to go around because no business owners will invest.

Business owners will not invest thus preventing growth in our economy and lead us into depression.

Obama "wanted" to raise taxes on people (AND BUSINESSES) earning more then $250,000....NOW it's $120,000....by the time January comes it could be at $40,000. It keeps going down further and further.

Look at the stock market, as soon as Obama got elected it dropped 2 days in a row, WHY? because people don't trust him.

This is how you steal money not only from businesses but from the people of America.

Important Notice: Why does Obama want to raise taxes and increase capital gains???

Well he wants to use that money for programs, one being to distrubte wealth to lazy asses that don't work. ALSO a key thing he will use that money for is this YOUTH BRIGADE he kept talking about.

This is not a joke:

The last time we had something such as a YOUTH BRIGADE, Hitler was in power and was heading towards global domination!

You think i'm making it up, LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS! -Or- Just wait and see first hand.

Another VERY important note is, take a look at the surronding cast of characters who will help Obama run this country. If you had any idea about these people you would be a lot more cautious.

If I get the chance I'll post his surronding cast, the members of his board and what not-

What a conservative statement.. I disagree with it all

TunerAddict

Starter

......Oh my god....

This is not a joke:

You obviously don't know American history. The revolutionary war wasn't fought because ppl didn't want to pay taxes, it was fought because they were being taxed without representation. It wasn't the taxes they opposed, but the fact that England was taxing them yet not giving them a say in anything.

Nothing wrong with a "youth brigade"...seems you have problems with anyone that actually wants to make the world a better place and doesn't blindly follow your conspiracy theories.

Really the great thing about Barack is that he has given people responsibility. We as a people have to take reaponsibility for our country. We need to do something. Its our jobs to volunteer, to make these changes. The most remarkable thing about him is that he has energized the country so that they want to make adifference, to contribute...

Welfare is here for a reason, its meant to help ppl that need help. Do ppl abuse it? Sure they do. But the world isn't as simple as work hard and you'll be rich. I know ppl that work 7 days a week and struggle to make ends meet. Is that because they are lazy? **** no. They work harder in a week then you have in your entire life.

Akamu

The King
1 - I wasn't getting all technical so you trying to prove me wrong because I made a basic statement on a fact is stupid-

2 - I already know how much you love your lord and savior Obama-

- I worked 2 and 3 jobs at one time, and now I am educated enough to live off of one job. You don't know me like that to be assume that I don't work hard, try harder next time fool-

:machinegun:

jpz17

Starter
Akamu, you are a know it all and don't support McCain or Obama. I have no respect for your political views. I (who will run for State Senate in a few years) will not even try to talk sense in to you

Paul1355

All Star
Just want to make a statement

All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

I don't think Bush caused 9/11 but there is a lot of evidence that it could be an inside job. So accept that their is evidence of Obama and what people are accusing him of. Lying is one of them. Everyone that voted for this guy doesn't really know who he is besides William Ayers, Louis Farakhan, Rashid Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and the corrupt people from ACORN.

Some people can figure out that Obama is not hugs and kisses. It's obvious and it is a threat.

jpz17

Starter
All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might* actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

I don't think Bush caused 9/11 but there is a lot of evidence that it could be an inside job. So accept that their is evidence of Obama and what people are accusing him of. Lying is one of them. Everyone that voted for this guy doesn't really know who he is besides William Ayers, Louis Farakhan, Rashid Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and the corrupt people from ACORN.

Some people can figure out that Obama is not hugs and kisses. It's obvious and it is a threat.

*=edited son

TunerAddict

Starter
All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

I don't believe all the Bush conspiracies....

But you shouldn't be the one to talk about being biased....You look for reasons to dislike any democrat and then celebrate when you can manufacture reasons to hate them. You're more biased than most.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I think most things are good in moderation. It's okay to question things that aren't that clear, but questioning also requires reasoning through things, in order to find the truth or get as close to it as possible.

I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, because, since I'm educated on Islamic militant groups, I know that they've killed Americans in the past and have a hatred for the secularization of their societies. In 1997, for example, something like 80-100 American tourists were massacred, while visiting the pyramids in Egypt.

At the same time, I do know that there are people who engage in scheming, and mischief, in our government. Neocons have been scheming to influence the foreign policy of the US government, for a long time, and, in recent times, they've finally gotten the opportunity to do so. I think it's a good question, to ask whether or not the Iraq war was a setup, not 9/11.

One should be critical of others, but one should also be critical oneself.