Jets trying to get Sanchez

metrocard

Legend
cool, because as a Jets fan, we haven't had a QB of Sanchez's caliber since Vinny Testaverde...Pennington was a first round pick too, but we never had that franchise QB with potential like Sanchez.

Hopefully we get it done.

and trade a 3rd rounder for Chad Johnson.

Draft a RB, FS, and some LB's and DE in the later rounds.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
sanchez is way more mobile than vinny and chad too.

if we do acquire sanchez then we will be in a better position to become contenders.

LeFlume

All Star
Sanchez is very popular within the latin community on the west coast. I'm sure many west coast teams would want that fan base on their team. It wouldn't surprise me if he end up playing for a west coast team.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Jets gave up the 17th and 52nd picks, quarterback Brett Ratliff, defensive end Kenyon Coleman and safety Abram Elam.

lol well i was right when i said the jets were gonna have to pay a hefty price. im guessing sanchez will have a great chance to start from the beginning. im not as high on him as some others, but still it gives the Jets a franchise QB in place, theres no longer any confusion about who the GUY is. its mark sanchez's team now

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
cool, because as a Jets fan, we haven't had a QB of Sanchez's caliber since Vinny Testaverde...Pennington was a first round pick too, but we never had that franchise QB with potential like Sanchez.

Hopefully we get it done.

and trade a 3rd rounder for Chad Johnson.

Draft a RB, FS, and some LB's and DE in the later rounds.

I heard the Bengals dont want to trade OchoCinco...

Deos he even know thats not the proper way to say 85?

metrocard

Legend
The Jets gave up the 17th and 52nd picks, quarterback Brett Ratliff, defensive end Kenyon Coleman and safety Abram Elam.

lol well i was right when i said the jets were gonna have to pay a hefty price. im guessing sanchez will have a great chance to start from the beginning. im not as high on him as some others, but still it gives the Jets a franchise QB in place, theres no longer any confusion about who the GUY is. its mark sanchez's team now

Nah, not hefty at all.

All those dudes are NFL madden 70 rating players.
**** a 2nd round pick.
Jets won.

LeFlume

All Star
From The Post.

The Jets added a big gun in quarterback Mark Sanchez this weekend. Now they're looking a player with a big gun problem. The team has talked to the agent for former Giants receiver Plaxico Burress, though no signing is imminent. A source familiar with the discussions said the team "kicked the tires," but that's as far as it has gone.

Jets Fans. Do you want Plax? Good or bad?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I heard the Bengals dont want to trade OchoCinco...

Deos he even know thats not the proper way to say 85?

Lmao. Yea, chad is a dumb-ass. But what can you expect from a guy that says he can out swim olympic gold medalist michael phelps. :lol:

Good one, mr. 8-5

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
As a Jet fan I want Plax. We really don't have much else...other then Cotch...(we have some potential with Stuckey, Clowney, and Smith). Plus we can get Plax on the cheap.