Remaining Schedule NY PHI MIL

tiger0330

Legend
Only teams that matter. I doubt NY PHI MIL catch ORL. Schedule for the teams looks pretty balanced, MIL and NY face 3 teams playing over .500 and 3 teams under .500. PHI has the easier schedule but play 5/6 games on the road and a crucial game against MIL at MIL. MIL is outside looking in and if we take care of business we should get 7/8 seed. Only a massive choke would make us fall out of the playoffs.

NY
Tue, Apr 17 Boston Celtics vs Boston
Wed, Apr 18 New Jersey Nets @ New Jersey
Fri, Apr 20 Cleveland Cavaliers @ Cleveland
Sun, Apr 22 Atlanta Hawks @ Atlanta
Wed, Apr 25 Los Angeles Clippers vs LA Clippers
Thu, Apr 26 Charlotte Bobcats @ Charlotte

MIL
Wed, Apr 18 Washington Wizards @ Washington
Thu, Apr 19 Indiana Pacers @ Indiana
Sat, Apr 21 New Jersey Nets vs New Jersey
Mon, Apr 23 Toronto Raptors vs Toronto
Wed, Apr 25 Philadelphia 76ers vs Philadelphia
Thu, Apr 26 Boston Celtics @ Boston

PHI
Tue, Apr 17 Indiana Pacers vs Indiana
Wed, Apr 18 Cleveland Cavaliers @ Cleveland
Sat, Apr 21 Indiana Pacers @ Indiana
Mon, Apr 23 New Jersey Nets @ New Jersey
Wed, Apr 25 Milwaukee Bucks @ Milwaukee
Thu, Apr 26 Detroit Pistons @ Detroit

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
Only teams that matter. I doubt NY PHI MIL catch ORL. Schedule for the teams looks pretty balanced, MIL and NY face 3 teams playing over .500 and 3 teams under .500. PHI has the easier schedule but play 5/6 games on the road and a crucial game against MIL at MIL. MIL is outside looking in and if we take care of business we should get 7/8 seed. Only a massive choke would make us fall out of the playoffs.

NY
Tue, Apr 17 Boston Celtics vs Boston
Wed, Apr 18 New Jersey Nets @ New Jersey
Fri, Apr 20 Cleveland Cavaliers @ Cleveland
Sun, Apr 22 Atlanta Hawks @ Atlanta
Wed, Apr 25 Los Angeles Clippers vs LA Clippers
Thu, Apr 26 Charlotte Bobcats @ Charlotte

MIL
Wed, Apr 18 Washington Wizards @ Washington
Thu, Apr 19 Indiana Pacers @ Indiana
Sat, Apr 21 New Jersey Nets vs New Jersey
Mon, Apr 23 Toronto Raptors vs Toronto
Wed, Apr 25 Philadelphia 76ers vs Philadelphia
Thu, Apr 26 Boston Celtics @ Boston

PHI
Tue, Apr 17 Indiana Pacers vs Indiana
Wed, Apr 18 Cleveland Cavaliers @ Cleveland
Sat, Apr 21 Indiana Pacers @ Indiana
Mon, Apr 23 New Jersey Nets @ New Jersey
Wed, Apr 25 Milwaukee Bucks @ Milwaukee
Thu, Apr 26 Detroit Pistons @ Detroit

There is a shot for the Clipper game that it will have zero meaning for the Clippers....so maybe their starts sit....

Need Philly to lose tonight.....the Bucks have an easy schedule....

miked1958

Rotation player
There is a shot for the Clipper game that it will have zero meaning for the Clippers....so maybe their starts sit....

Need Philly to lose tonight.....the Bucks have an easy schedule....
Yes just noticed that we have the toughest games left of the three teams

miked1958

Rotation player
However am I reading it correct that Philly ends their season with five road games in a row? That can't be right

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
if knicks win all their games and celtics lose all of theirs, we take atlantic division, unlikely, but possible, they have a tough schedule (magic, hawks, heat, bucks)

if Knicks win all their games, and magic win only 1/5 (cause you gotta assume theyll beat the bobcats) well take the tie, the rest of their games are against tough teams.

that clippers win means a lot. lets do this

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Very proud of our lads for doing what was necessary:

Taking 1 from the Bulls as the underdogs, and splitting the Heat and Celtic games.

Undermanned, underestimated.

Bring on the cHeat.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Our next 2 games coming up are the Nets & Cavs, Is it safe to say were in the playoffs yet? its beginning to look that way

miked1958

Rotation player
Our next 2 games coming up are the Nets & Cavs, Is it safe to say were in the playoffs yet? its beginning to look that way
Well I would not count my chickens before they hatch. We have tended to play down to some of the lower tier teams all season. We have a GREAT game and beat a really good team like LA, Dallas, Orlando and Pacers (2x each) bulls or whoever.. then turnaround and give it right back by losing to teams like Raptors twice, Bobcats, Nets and Cavs.

So we need to have a killer attitude and jump on these teams early in next two games and take away any thoughts they may have of upsetting us. If we jump out to a 20pt lead or so chances are they will both just give up and not try. The longer we leave them in the game the better their confidence gets.

miked1958

Rotation player
So we now have a 2.5 lead over the bucks. Both teams SHOULD win tomorrow night.. Us over nets and them over wash.

We then will be down to 4 games left with a 2.5 game lead. We could then clinch a playoff spot Friday if we win and they lose cause we hold tiebreaker over them as well.

miked1958

Rotation player
Well also just noticed that we are almost as bad.. We play 4 of last 5 on the road as well. but they have a slightly easier schedule then we do. We both play nets and cavs. they have Pacers (2x) who are tough and Bucks who may well be playing for that 8th spot when they meet. Their other game is Detroit. we get tough draws in Clippers and Hawks... and finish with bobcats. say we both beat cavs,Nets and odd team bobcats/Detroit.. Then we still have the 1game lead as those 3cancel eachother out. then take 1of2 from pacers and beat bucks. We split with hawks and clippers.

we would be 4-1.. they would be 5-1.. we win a tie??

although i really think they drop a few they would normally win due to not being a strong road team. however it may be better for us to tank and come in 8th and face bulls. I think that is a more favorable matchup first round for us then the Heat.

Last edited:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
It's gonna be tough. We needed a once-in-a-million trey bucket dropping night to beat Boston by 8 yesterday.

You can't shoot like a maniac every game.

Knicks are in trouble with this one-dimensional Melo-ball theyr'e running. The fumes will run out soon then we'll be running on empty.

miked1958

Rotation player
It's gonna be tough. We needed a once-in-a-million trey bucket dropping night to beat Boston by 8 yesterday.

You can't shoot like a maniac every game.

Knicks are in trouble with this one-dimensional Melo-ball theyr'e running. The fumes will run out soon then we'll be running on empty.
Well we had a Hugh lead tonight and let NJ back in it, but held on. Philly won to.

Bucks lost so they are just about done at 3.5 behind us and 2.5 behind Philly. Best they can hope for now is for them to pick up a couple games on Philly prior to playing them so their game means something.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Well we had a Hugh lead tonight and let NJ back in it, but held on. Philly won to.

Bucks lost so they are just about done at 3.5 behind us and 2.5 behind Philly. Best they can hope for now is for them to pick up a couple games on Philly prior to playing them so their game means something.

I never count Bucks out, they're crazy people over there in Wisconsin.

But the Knicks are not impressing me. I peg both the Hawks and Clippers games as losses. Bank on it, my friend miked.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I never count Bucks out, they're crazy people over there in Wisconsin.

But the Knicks are not impressing me. I peg both the Hawks and Clippers games as losses. Bank on it, my friend miked.

What have the Bucks done that you would never count them out exactly?
Your right 15-5 under Woodson is really unimpressive. I agree that they need more ball movement if they want to have success in the playoffs but as far as making the playoffs the Bucks are not catching the Knicks. The Pacers will put them out of their misery tonight.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
What have the Bucks done that you would never count them out exactly?
Your right 15-5 under Woodson is really unimpressive. I agree that they need more ball movement if they want to have success in the playoffs but as far as making the playoffs the Bucks are not catching the Knicks. The Pacers will put them out of their misery tonight.

They're just a team that can bang it.

But it looks like you got your wish, Indiana is slaying the antelope tonight.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
They're just a team that can bang it.

But it looks like you got your wish, Indiana is slaying the antelope tonight.

I guess I am just wandering how you can say the Knicks have been unimpressive to you but you are giving credit to a team that entered tonight with a losing record?