Help me out knicks fans

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya I am pretty sure Riley was not set on selecting Wade. In fact there was a lot of speculation that if Bosh had been available then he would have selected him over Wade.

D.Wade was the best college draft pick in the 2003 draft class, but D.Wade came with an already made family from his HS daze which dropped him from being a top HS candidate for college. D.Wade was the next Kobe with extrodinary defensive talent back then.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
D.Wade was the best college draft pick in the 2003 draft class, but D.Wade came with an already made family from his HS daze which dropped him from being a top HS candidate for college. D.Wade was the next Kobe with extrodinary defensive talent back then.

No way he would have taken wade if melo was available smh

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.

Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Sometimes I can't tell but I seriously hope you are joking. I doubt Lebron needed Walsh's comments to motivate him. FYI that year the Knicks lost two 5 point games to the Cavaliers. I guess I have a different interpretation than you on what a blow out is.

Kiya makes up stats and everything his can be easily refuted with evidence. Like everything he says.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
Wonder if we got LBJ 3 years ago instead of Melo - and Melo went to the Heat, and the Heat won 2 with Melo, if we'd hear all this LBJ garbage....

u think that would b done with Dantoni? dont u remember Knicks roster in 2010? no STAT no Chanlder it was only 1 worth player
Wilson Chanlder and this team was just 29-53

only "workable" way could be N8 Robinson with James but that wasnt franchise for James.

bigapple

Starter
Lebron biggest challenge came when we hired BIG-MOUTH Donnie Walsh as our GM, Walsh open speech of getting the job in the 2007-8 season was his "2010 Plan" to sign the top super-star FA Lebron James.
The sports media double/tripple on Lebron for two straight seasons asking the same question a million times, "will u leave Cleveland to sign with the big-market Knicks?" .. Lebron was so upset about the chaotic statement Donnie Walsh made that during the 2008-9 season Lebron won 66 games that season for the Cavs, and blowing the Knicks out every game that season. New York strong endorsements companys pursued Lebron and his agent for two years making the Cavs owner mad as hell.

maybe this scared him

only question which wont be answred ever is in Knicks uni James would be also hated

Melo could simply ended in LA but every1 know that Lakers is Kobe team he will b allways key part of this team thats why D12 left.