Problems that need to be discussed

JayJ44

Starter
Can someone explain something to me? It says I have 14 rep points in my user cp, but under the rep power thing it says I have 1. How many rep points does it take to increase the rep power? :confused:

KBlack25

Starter
In addition: I love how Team Starbury is complaining about getting negative rep points, then Team Starbury butt plugger JPZ gave me a negative point for expressing my dissatisfaction. Hypocrite if I've ever seen one...

jpz17

Starter
didn't like that post at all, you made no sense, didn't back up your point well.. but you callin me "team starbury butt plugger" puts you on my warn list. don't mess with me

KBlack25

Starter
My post made perfect sense...All we hear from guys like metro and MSG and Team Starbury in general is "Don't take shit so seriously, it's the Internet...you mad cuz we makin' fun of you?!?!"

Then a Team Starbury member turns around and posts "WAHHH I GOT NEGATIVE REP POINTS ON MY PRECIOUS INTERNET SITE...WAHHHH"...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That makes no sense at all. Abcd never said anything about whether or not his insults were personal. And abcd only complained about a couple members. I have proof that original knicks grandson is going around givin out negative rep points. Take a look at post #19....

KBlack25

Starter
Great, fine. But still you guys on Team Starbury said people take the Internet too seriously. Now abcd is complaining about getting negative rep points, which is taking the Internet too seriously, isn't it?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict
seem to be passing around bad rep points to posts that they don't agree with. Say what you want about me, but I have never given anyone a bad rep point for disagreeing with me. The only people I gave bad rep points were people that gave me bad rep points.

Whoever feels that I'm a good poster, I would like for you to give OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict negative rep points. They have no right to give someone a bad rep point for not agreeing with someone's views.

This is the United States of America. We have the right to say what we feel, and OriginalKnickGrandon and Tuneraddict seem to want to take that freedom away.

:2cents:

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

baby_crying.gif

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

baby-crying_art.jpg

0017-0403-2818-2534_baby_crying.jpg

crying-baby.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
alright this is sick, 5 minutes ago I had 0 rep points.... now I have 3!!!!

lmao at ogk given be a bad rep point sayin:
Bitch, you've got 1,181 posts and 0,000 rep. points, get off a *****'s dick, ho

when my post was:

wow, akamu, how long did that take? OG got rocked

how that?loll all you did was give mad people rep points loll

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Can someone explain something to me? It says I have 14 rep points in my user cp, but under the rep power thing it says I have 1. How many rep points does it take to increase the rep power? :confused:

i dont really care about rep points but it says i have 26 but i have only 1 i dont get how this thing works loll

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Funny how some ppl that are complaining about negative rep points are the same pol doing the same thing