Rank

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just a slight reorganization, shortened the number of ranks to just a few as of yesterday

Lurker 0-4 posts (can't start new threads)
Newbie 5-49
Member 50-499
Superstar 500-999
Veteran (custom title)1000+

sjmp

Rookie
Just registered here - can you update the Knicks current salaries/contracts. I always have come back here in the past to reference. And this site comes up fist in google when searching the subject. Which is great. But it is outdated. Is there any way to update it.... Especially since most moves made in the next two years are going to be especially sensitive to this.

Thanks,
SJMP

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
I know about the roster/salaries problem. It's been pretty tough to keep up with everything spinning around the knicks for the past several months, but in case i don't get to do something about it this summer, we'll have everything up to date with the start of the regular season.

Thanks for being with us!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i like the old ranks better
You already have 500, you can have any rank you want.

@jpz17:
This board is not a posting contest. It's one of the reasons i decided to cut the number of ranks. In the future, maybe i'll cut the postcount too. It will make the talk focused more on the topic(s) instead on gaining posts ;)

jpz17

Starter
No I mean I'm almost at the custom, it will come when it comes, but I just don't want it changed to 1,000. then I will never be there, and why haven't you responded to my pms or email?