Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
MDA doesn't have control of this team or it's stars. He keeps saying they need to stop going ISO all game and what continues to happen? Knicks go ISO all game again. FIRE D'ANTONI!

That was my point to Rono earlier! Antoni just stands on the sideline with his arms crossed like everything is fine out there.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
we can complain all we want for a new coach and new GM but the bottom line is, James Dolan doesn't let basketball people make basketball decisions. Truth is, if we got a legit GM with a path to a championship, he would trade away Melo and Amare, get picks, stay young, athletic and LOSE for the next 3 years, score with those picks, lay low, stay quiet, finally get a top 3 pick, get a young star, and start winning. James Dolan would never allow that to happen. Ever.

He's probably thinking of a way to get D12 even tho that's impossible

CA7

Scoring Champ
we can complain all we want for a new coach and new GM but the bottom line is, James Dolan doesn't let basketball people make basketball decisions. Truth is, if we got a legit GM with a path to a championship, he would trade away Melo and Amare, get picks, stay young, athletic and LOSE for the next 3 years, score with those picks, lay low, stay quiet, finally get a top 3 pick, get a young star, and start winning. James Dolan would never allow that to happen. Ever.

He's probably thinking of a way to get D12 even tho that's impossible

you cant do that in New York its about "star" power

and its funny how in Denver he was a top 10 player playing for George Karl but now he isn't why because of D'Antoni but its whatever you guys have your own opinion but when he's carrying the team no one says anything its the coaches fault I dont know how obvious that is and oh have you ever heard of a slump Kobe slumps, Wade slumps, Durant slumps and LeBron slumps but no they're too great for their won fans to lose faith in them

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That was my point to Rono earlier! Antoni just stands on the sideline with his arms crossed like everything is fine out there.

They fall back to the isos because they get nothing out of the offense because of poor execution, then they go to Melo or Amare for a bail out. It's on the players. They suck right now.

I agree with the MDA bashing but who is there to replace him with? If we're going to fire him just to hire Woodson than what's the point? Our offense would be just as bad with Woodson as our HC. And who knows if Phil Jackson even wants to come back. I would really love Jeff Van Gundy back as our coach but who knows if he wants to start coaching again.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;197264 said:
Results > opinions, Rono.

Sorry if that sounds condescending, but it's true.

Yes that's true.

I still think we'll see them. Gawd it's ugly right now tho :barf:

KingofNy

Starter
I agree with the MDA bashing but who is there to replace him with? If we're going to fire him just to hire Woodson than what's the point? Our offense would be just as bad with Woodson as our HC. And who knows if Phil Jackson even wants to come back. I would really love Jeff Van Gundy back as our coach but who knows if he wants to start coaching again.

Does it really matter right now? Anyone would be a better coach. ANYONE.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Bucks have 0 road wins this season so obviously we give it to them. Aaahhhhhh!!! Why do we even get offended when national broadcasters bash on us?