So are we gonna meet up to watch a game somewhere or what

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
So it looks like my wife and I won't be able to make the Kings game tomorrow night and quite possibly Monday's Detroit game. I have a pair of tickets to give away in Section 119. One major criteria is that you actually go to the game. PM me.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
We've been trying to do this since 08 now 5 years later can we? Im so down lets get it! I've been talkin to my dude metro about this, its a must do fellas

Sage

Rotation player
I'll be watching the Grizzles and Bobcats games in a pub somewhere if anyone's keen to get ****faced with me. I'll be in the cheapo 400s for the Celtics game though!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bump, I'll be in NYC between 7/24-8/14, anyone's willing to hang out with a fellow poster? I know, I know, there will be no NBa basketball during my stay in the city, but still we could discuss the Knicks, right?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Bump, I'll be in NYC between 7/24-8/14, anyone's willing to hang out with a fellow poster? I know, I know, there will be no NBa basketball during my stay in the city, but still we could discuss the Knicks, right?
I might be down for this. Not like it's the last time we can hang out.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Right, but I don't know when I'll be in the NYC area again, depends on my work/uni schedule and $$$ situation. Would love to visit during the season, but it's hard to work out. Traveling from Europe requires much more scheduling, financial responsibility etc.