RJ & Iggy

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
These two guys got me really excited for the upcoming season. Their maturity is on another level and I feel like they both have leadership qualities that will help this young team overachieve.

tiger0330

Legend
Saw Zion clowning in the background during Iggy's interview though he wasn't wearing a Knicks uni but maybe one day. Looking for great things from these 2 though I doubt if either one starts right away.

Kiyaman

Legend
I would luv for these two rookies (RJ & Iggy) to be coached and mentored throughout their first NBA season under the Knicks last ROY = Mark Jackson.
The Knicks two rookies plus the FA signing of 7 decent role-players challenging the Knicks 6 young-core players to get on the same-page to have a .500 2019-20 season would be a easy task for a head-coach of Mark Jackson caliber.
I'm sad to say, but David Fizdale's career performance as a head-coach will have to make a 360 change in his coaching strategy from the past 3 season he coached a full season to get the Knicks 2019-20 roster to have s .500 season throughout 82 games.
Mills/Perry added some decent players to the roster in the offseason .. Now Mills/Perry need to hire two more coaches to add to the Knicks coaching-staff after the 17 win season. A winning decision move right now from the front-office would be to sign Mark Jackson as the assistant head-coach before Knicks training-camp open !!!

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Saw Zion clowning in the background during Iggy's interview though he wasn't wearing a Knicks uni but maybe one day. Looking for great things from these 2 though I doubt if either one starts right away.

I think zion will be AD 2.0 and he'll wanna leave that team eventually. We just need to do our best to contend year in and year out.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I would luv for these two rookies (RJ & Iggy) to be coached and mentored throughout their first NBA season under the Knicks last ROY = Mark Jackson.
The Knicks two rookies plus the FA signing of 7 decent role-players challenging the Knicks 6 young-core players to get on the same-page to have a .500 2019-20 season would be a easy task for a head-coach of Mark Jackson caliber.
I'm sad to say, but David Fizdale's career performance as a head-coach will have to make a 360 change in his coaching strategy from the past 3 season he coached a full season to get the Knicks 2019-20 roster to have s .500 season throughout 82 games.
Mills/Perry added some decent players to the roster in the offseason .. Now Mills/Perry need to hire two more coaches to add to the Knicks coaching-staff after the 17 win season. A winning decision move right now from the front-office would be to sign Mark Jackson as the assistant head-coach before Knicks training-camp open !!!

I've always been a Mark Jackson fan and tbh I wish we would've made him coach instead of Fizdale.

But lets give Fiz at least one more year before switching up.

Making Mark an assistant would be smart tho.

tiger0330

Legend
If RJ can ball and become a perennial AS he'll be the King of NY. RJ can be a huge celebrity making us forget that whining Latvian faux basketball star.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm looking forward to RJ & Iggy to make a huge splash during the mid-season .. I do not want Fiz-Fiz putting any of our rookies in the starting lineup in the upcoming season.

mafra

Legend
When asked who he would like to posterize most in the NBA, RJ responses with ?Let?s go with Porzingis?

When asked who he would like to posterize most in the NBA, RJ responses with ?Let?s go with Porzingis?

There was an extra part there where I think he said that he couldn?t say who he really wanted to say, so then he said Porzingis. I?m guessing he was joking about saying Zion.