Knicks vs Cavs

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
My first game thread sure is exciting lol. The Knicks lost by 6, Bron Bron took over at the end. The Knicks looked lost on defense in the first half. Another hard loss to swallow. On a good note, Hill looked really good in the 4th quarter. And Gallo made a Nowitzi-like banker in the 2nd quarter.

dlee420

Banned

Anyone think we would've won this game if we were smart enough to give nate minutes and touches in the first half? Instead of wait till we are down 20 something? Also love how duhon takes the 3 at the end to try to tie it... CLASSIC!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Anyone think we would've won this game if we were smart enough to give nate minutes and touches in the first half? Instead of wait till we are down 20 something? Also love how duhon takes the 3 at the end to try to tie it... CLASSIC!

Made me sick when I saw his arms go up...107-104...im praying hes faking the three but going to pass to a well-positioned Hill....whoops nope he chucks it up...DuDonkey clanks its....surprise anyone....I think not....

ANU

Starter
lebron hurts his hand, and suddenly the cavs look like shit.that dude does not get enough credit for taking that shit team where he's taking it.

tiger0330

Legend
lebron hurts his hand, and suddenly the cavs look like shit.that dude does not get enough credit for taking that shit team where he's taking it.
He'll get a max contract offer from every team that has enough cap space, that's plenty of credit. I agree with you the Cavs are a team of role players that lebron makes 10 times better. I had my doubts about Shaq but he may be the piece that gets them a ring.

lebron is just what the Knicks need. I hope he buys Walsh's pitch that NY city is a great place to play because he can't tell him we're winning or that D'Antonio is a better coach to play for than Mike Brown.

Kiyaman

Legend
I missed the game but caught the 60 minute preview....Lebron ran a 11-0 spurt on us in less than 2 minutes in the first quarter hitting on 3 3's.

Did this happen....
We were down by 20 points, and the Knicks lineup of "Hill, Jeff, Al, Nate, and Duhon" brought us back into the game to be down by just 3 points with 4 minutes left in the game?

What happen with Starters "Lee, Chandler, and Gallo"?????
they still hav'nt got over Nate in the starting-lineup ..........

clumsy

Rotation player
Saw the first half and i gotta say Zydrunas ilgauskus did the most ridiculous thing i ever seen in a NBA game. Dude was posting David Lee and took his mouth piece out to readjust it while dribbling with 1 hand. It took like at least a couple seconds and all the knicks just stood there no one challenged him. I think had he made that basket i woulda nominated it for play of the year...just for the style involved. haha he said to David Lee you coudln't even guard me when i'm not taking this seriously.

Kiyaman

Legend
Talking about Payback

Nate blocking Shaq especially after what just happened on the other end of the floor is AWESOME.

It's performances like that which made all the Cavs Fan stand-up to react with a "WHOA-SHUUUT! little Nate got a fearless heart the size of a sky scrapper.".
It is hard to put a price-tag on Nate's value in the NBA.
Shaq new respect for Nate's payback had him lay on the court for 3 minutes to realize what just took place.

Paul1355

All Star
nice comeback but the defense in the 1st quarter was atrocious by the Knicks.

Lebron shytted all over us, just like we expected.

Every time he scored i envisioned him doing it in a K Knicks uniform lol