Nate is a Celtic!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I think we will get some picks form Boston to offset the probably inevitable Tmac trade. Maybe they throw in house...we will see soon enough!

GetRealistic

Starter
You gave us some great highlights Nate but they fact you were leaving and never truely matured as a player means i'm not at all upset about this.

A draft pick or two works for me.. Something to offset the Houston trades. or possibly we can aquire the Boston pick and ship that to Houston instead of our own.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
HALLELUJAH !!!! PRAISE THE LAWD !!!!

NATE IS GONE !!! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU!

Finally the fake-hustlin Midget can rep a team that has a leprechaun as its mascot and wear green !!

The Nate Error is now over. This is a great step in having PROFESSIONALISM back on the Knicks. Now get lost Nate, dont let the door hit you on the way out- thank you for being a me-first, loser of a player. Thanks for the memories chump

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
I was hearing it would be for Eddie House and change. Of course, I'm hoping for some picks. Good news, nonetheless.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lets not hate on Nate. He won us some games and put on a show. He is a likable guy and if used right is very effective. Boston is a perfect fit for him...he walks into an established contender with strong veteran leadership and an opportunity to win some games for them off the bench.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Lets not hate on Nate. He won us some games and put on a show. He is a likable guy and used right is very effective. Boston is a perfect fit for him...he walks into an established contender with strong veteran leadership and an opportunity to win some games for them off the bench.

I completely agree with you here, Nate did what he could while he was here. Of course, he has his own personality, and that wasn't a good fit for the Knicks, and D'Antoni had his childish dislike for him, and it really hurt Nate's career because of it. He's a good player, and with the right team, he will be consistent. I'll tell ya though, I bet he's happier than a rainbow that he's gone from D'Antoni's "team".

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
UPDATE

Nate Robinson has reportedly been traded to the Boston Celtics, according to a report from Alan Hahn of Newsday. Yahoo! reports that the deal is not official and it likely won't be until Thursday, but that it will probably include Eddie House and a second round pick.
The Lakers had also been in talks with New York in regards to Robinson.
Larry Coon reports that New York can take in $2,625,223 for Robinson due to BYC, but since House makes $2,862,000, the Knicks will have to take on more.

ehh...a second rounder and House for Nate? Proves my point that players have very little trade value when they are about to become unrestricted free agents.

tiger0330

Legend
The Celtics 2nd is virtually useless and N8 is a better player than House. N8 had his faults but this was a useless trade.

mafra

Legend
What do the Knicks want with THREE 2nd round picks? Oh boy.... I guess it'll fill the roster out with bodies (or they could package 2 for a 1st-rounder or something).

My only thing is this: Why do we want to help the Celtics? Or, do we anticipate N8 ruining BOS? Sounds odd that 2 years in a row we assist BOS in their pursuit to find a suitable, scoring PG to spell Rondo.

Sage

Rotation player
Nate was good at what he does but he's not what we need at point guard.

Could have probably done better than House and a second rounder, but overall I think we did ok out of that considering the Knicks pick up better players in the second round than with lottery picks.

Now lets get the T-mac trade happening.

LeFlume

All Star
Why has this not been confirmed by NBA.com or ESPN or any other sportssite.
Has the trade really happen or is it just a rumor? ..I wanna have it confirmed by NBA.com.

Starks

Starter
What do the Knicks want with THREE 2nd round picks? Oh boy.... I guess it'll fill the roster out with bodies (or they could package 2 for a 1st-rounder or something).

My only thing is this: Why do we want to help the Celtics? Or, do we anticipate N8 ruining BOS? Sounds odd that 2 years in a row we assist BOS in their pursuit to find a suitable, scoring PG to spell Rondo.

I think that is exactly why. When this season is over roughly 65% of the current roster will be gone. We need fillers to patch up the holes after one or two major free agent signings