Knicks beat the Smelldiccs and no one put a thread up?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
smh....anywho, for those of you who did not see it, the Knicks won a nail biter against Boston. Danilo Gallinari led the way with 10-15 shooting and 31 points, including a clutch shot with 36 seconds left to give the Knickerbockers the lead (and yall said he couldnt hit a clutch shot). Earl Barron has 17 points and 18 rebounds, 8 of which were offensive. Lee was playing his natural position tonight, and finished with 13 and 11, on a poor 6-16 shooting. Nevertheless, the celtics tried to rally in the 4th, but the Knicks barely held them off.

:gony:

Last edited:

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I liked the way Lee fked with that Byatch garnot in the 3rd quarter.

And I used to like that sucker when he was in Minny. SMH. I guess that what being on Celdicks do for you. Make you a cry byatch.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Where's MSG's Cellslut hate thread!!!!?????

I missed the game **** it... What a brilliant win. The Red Barron.... Massive game!!!!!

WOOHOO

KBlack25

Starter
Yankees are back...that's the Boston-NY game I have been watching...

Good line from Barron and Gallo. Poor numbers from Lee, but that's just an off-night. My dad said Barron looked pretty good from what he saw...anyone watch it?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I watched the whole game and had an orgasm the whole way throughout. I was hoping MSG would make a new thread with the new KG-gets-destroyed-by-MANU picture, but nonetheless it was a great game. Gallo was amazing. The Barron dude was actually good, and he hustled. Lee had a nice game overall. It was a fun game to watch, and I'm so glad the Celdicks lost.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
They're too busy hating Gallo. When he plays well, this site goes quiet.

Gallo's a bust man, he's awful. Why isn't DJ Augustine on this team? He does so much? Heck we should have drafted Jason Thompson or Anthony Randolph over Gallo. Gallo is just that bad. And you know Kevin Durant is black? Which means that Gallo sucks.

Blah blah blah, thats basically the premise of the Gallo-haters arguments.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Where's MSG's Cellslut hate thread!!!!?????

I missed the game **** it... What a brilliant win. The Red Barron.... Massive game!!!!!

WOOHOO

I saw there wasnt one up and thought about making one but i didnt have the time. But now that they lost I signed on to spit some hate at those green faggs.

That bum rondow proved once again that hes lacks confidence and consistency at times. Smh @ this little chicken head homo makin the all star team
icon13.gif

Garnsoft done fell off...4 rebounds? Hes softer then Channing Frye :barf:

The paperwork has been completed, the Bumston Scumtics are officially Larry Holmes Status :lol:

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Go off on them smeltdicks MSG. That should be funny.

Lately they all try to copy THAT BYATCH garnyet and try to get primadona tratment. Even fking Perdikcs. He look mad when things dont go his way like he is some superduper and deserve some shyt.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Go off on them smeltdicks MSG. That should be funny.

Lately they all try to copy THAT BYATCH garnyet and try to get primadona tratment. Even fking Perdikcs. He look mad when things dont go his way like he is some superduper and deserve some shyt.

I did a quick search and heres what I found

KobedunkvsCeltics.jpg

ea6a42c2-c6a3-478f-aebb-fa1d0109a320.jpg

nba-basketball-kevin-garnett-paul-pierce-gay.jpg

paul-pierce-injury-celtics_nc.jpg

bigbabyhurt.jpg

paul-pierce-finals-injury-psp-wallpaper.jpg

:barf:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
They're too busy hating Gallo. When he plays well, this site goes quiet.

There was also no Clippers thread, and Gallinari went 4-14 on that game. Does that mean the Gallina supporters are quiet when he plays poorly?

And what a coinkydink that both Walt Frazier and Mike Breen pointed out the fact that Gallinari is inconsistent and needs to play like that more often. Even Mike Breen said that perhaps someone should nudge him in the chops to get him to play better. But I'm sure they're crazy, right?

Gallo's a bust man, he's awful. Why isn't DJ Augustine on this team? He does so much? Heck we should have drafted Jason Thompson or Anthony Randolph over Gallo. Gallo is just that bad. And you know Kevin Durant is black? Which means that Gallo sucks.

Blah blah blah, thats basically the premise of the Gallo-haters arguments.

I know. One game equals an entire season. Great logic.

P.S.-You said you had orgasms to watching Gallinari play? How gay.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I watched the whole game and had an orgasm the whole way throughout. I was hoping MSG would make a new thread with the new KG-gets-destroyed-by-MANU picture, but nonetheless it was a great game. Gallo was amazing. The Barron dude was actually good, and he hustled. Lee had a nice game overall. It was a fun game to watch, and I'm so glad the Celdicks lost.

1003290432566819.gif

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
There was also no Clippers thread, and Gallinari went 4-14 on that game. Does that mean the Gallina supporters are quiet when he plays poorly?

And what a coinkydink that both Walt Frazier and Mike Breen pointed out the fact that Gallinari is inconsistent and needs to play like that more often. Even Mike Breen said that perhaps someone should nudge him in the chops to get him to play better. But I'm sure they're crazy, right?

I know. One game equals an entire season. Great logic.

P.S.-You said you had orgasms to watching Gallinari play? How gay.

Let's just not fight and hate when the Knicks beat the Smeldicks man. Whatever Gallo and Baron did would not be better against some azz team. Even if you dont like him (Gallo) he was one of the biggest reasons we beat the Celdicks.
I did a quick search and heres what I found

KobedunkvsCeltics.jpg

ea6a42c2-c6a3-478f-aebb-fa1d0109a320.jpg

nba-basketball-kevin-garnett-paul-pierce-gay.jpg

paul-pierce-injury-celtics_nc.jpg

bigbabyhurt.jpg

paul-pierce-finals-injury-psp-wallpaper.jpg

:barf:

Those are some nice pictures.

It always been like this

Yanks>>> bosucks
Knicks>>>> Smeltdicks (at least tognight and from now on)

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Gallo stinks. Richardson used to have good games, every once in a blue. Hughes, too.

This game was full of lucky shots and open looks, given to Gallo by a front line that had no respect for him and was leaving him wide open, all night.

On his next outing, Gallo will show you what he's all about: taking most of his shots from behind the three-point line. I'm looking forward to it. You will be pissing your pants, all game long, H20.
T
EDIT: And to those of you Mother Teresas complaining, go feed the hungry, i.e., H20 (for male-induced orgasms), and provide care to the LAME, i.e., LGAY (socially lame).

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Goodness, we crush a top 4 team in the East and yet all we do is bicker about whether or not our players are one-time wonders...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Gallo stinks. Richardson used to have good games, every once in a blue. Hughes, too.

This game was full of lucky shots and open looks, given to Gallo by a front line that had no respect for him and was leaving him wide open, all night.

On his next outing, Gallo will show you what he's all about: taking most his shots from behind the three-point line. I'm looking forward to it. You will be pissing your pants, all game long, H20.

Dude, you are seriously mad. Even if it is just one game, give credit where credit is due. He practically won the game for us.