• Time will tell

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • He's average, coud've got better

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TunerAddict

Starter
Reffing was really bad...Just look at the FT differential. We weren't allowed to defend. Anytime you get a hand in their face or on them in anyway and they get freethrows.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crawford caused this loss. We were up by 7 with little over 3 left then he decided it was iso, shake and bake time. The one shot changed it. Shoulda went to someone with the hot hand.
I wouldn't say he totally caused us to lose, but his shot selection with the team up 7 certainly didn't help us build on the lead. D'antoni needs to have a meeting with him to discuss game management and shot selection.

JayJ44

Starter
The Knicks were the better team tonight, but because of the refs and Crawford, we lost it. I'm really depressed now. :(

TunerAddict

Starter
Horrible horrible horrible disappointing loss. They had this one.

Yes they did. Duhon and Q hit big three pointers and we still managed to lose. Just gotta learn from it.

But boy during that entire game I had this urge to punch Crawful in the face. I just can't imagine how someone could take those kind of shots. Running into the lane then double clutch with two guys on you and just tossing it. Really? You couldn't take a better shot than that?

Yet I still gotta go to the freethrow differential. It is ridiculous. They took twice as many as we did. And it isn't because we were fouling twice as much. This game was poorly reffed from the begining. This is why the NBA has sunk, because they decide that every touch become a foul. Then there can be a huge battle later between guys and nothing is called. Continuation is the dumbest thing. Terry got fouled on the perimeter once, then ran in and made a layup. And1. That isn't and1, and1 is when you get fouled during the shot, not when you get fouled when you are driving and the ball is still is the shot pocket. Its awful. Yes, it is designed to open the game up. Yet its also designed to give star players easy points. They want these big names keeping thier scoring averages up for the fans. American sports fans are obsessed with statistics and that has taken a front seat to fair, competitive basketball. The advertising of these 'star' players and making it so they can have easy points at will has ruined the NBA.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I wouldn't say he totally caused us to lose, but his shot selection with the team up 7 certainly didn't help us build on the lead. D'antoni needs to have a meeting with him to discuss game management and shot selection.
I know some people in here may not wanna hear this but having steph available to come off the bench would have been extremely valuable. Guys were looking sluggish in the 4th qtr and overtime.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
well, we had them put them away but ****ing dirk and his german ass had to go on a hot streak, that and the combination of bad calls and tons of missed lay-ups cost us the game. to bad too, zach played another outstanding game as well as duhon.

TunerAddict

Starter

Jamal Crawford
<table class="pTitle" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr class="playerStats" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="stat_fg_pl_htm-0020800142-5">FG 5-19</td> <td id="stat_3p_pl_htm-0020800142-5">3FG 2-6
TO 3
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Thats 26% shooting and 33% from 3 point. Yet he still continued to shoot while the team shot 43%.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks lost, but they played hard. I think the Knicks messed up by not giving it to Randolph and Crawford, late in the 4th quarter. They should've been the ones with the ball, down the stretch, not Quentin Richardson. Granted, Richardson had a good game, but he's not the closer on the team.

Tired of crawford double clutching for no damn reason and off balance even when he has space to settle down and get a good shot. I mean seriously wtf!?!

OH WELL... NEXT UP BOSTON *GULP*

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The Knicks lost, but they played hard. I think the Knicks messed up by not giving it to Randolph and Crawford, late in the 4th quarter. They should've been the ones with the ball, down the stretch, not Quentin Richardson. Granted, Richardson had a good game, but he's not the closer on the team.

Qrich did a great regardless so nobody deserved the ball late in the game, the knicks werent even suppose to be in the poistion for OT cuz of that bullshyt call by the refs, damn im heated

nyk_nyk

All Star
Craw was not on his game tonight and Dallas did a great job of denying randolph the ball late in the game. Let's not forget about the tough D dallas played late in the game (plus suspect officiating)

nyk_nyk

All Star
Jamal Crawford
<table class="pTitle" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr class="playerStats" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="stat_fg_pl_htm-0020800142-5">FG 5-19</td> <td id="stat_3p_pl_htm-0020800142-5">3FG 2-6
TO 3
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Thats 26% shooting and 33% from 3 point. Yet he still continued to shoot while the team shot 43%.
Trust me, i'm not defending Crawford AT ALL. I'm just saying that the knicks didn't play great defense when they needed to and gave up some tough offensive rebounds.