Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo needs to pass the ball more, whatevers going on in his head right now is screwing with his game.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
we have to organize a walk out......there will NEVER ever be change with this organization until we take our money away from Dolan.....

the only teams who shine at the Garden are wearing away jerseys. It'll never be OUR TIME in this sport if Dolan doesn't die, give control of the team to another family member or has a brain transplant. I can't support this anymore, I just won't....

KingofNy

Starter
*sigh*...thank god I have the Giants this weekend. ...this crap had been hard to handle otherwise--

Wait until the NFL and NHL season's (Giants and Rangers) are over. Fans will be killing D'Antoni when Knicks are ONLY NY team left to watch.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;197236 said:
I just don't get the hype.

If he has the ball, he's a top 20 player. But his attitude and his demeanor are beyond questionable.

Carmelo Anthony is not a superstar.

Melo is a top 10 player who's stuck with the worst coach in the NBA

nyk_nyk

All Star
Melo needs to pass the ball more, whatevers going on in his head right now is screwing with his game.

I agree with you but the bigger problem is the coach giving him free reign. Larry Brown or any other good coach would never allow it. They aren't in awe of star players, just star possessions.

quiggle

Starter
when the knicks use to have the chinese guys calling games on the radio that was some trip they bought more enthusiams then the players

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

He's not a top 10 player unless he plays like one.

I don't wanna hear about a niggling injury causing a guy to be so uninvolved in terms of a team mentality.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer

dude only has 2 years where he shot over 47% from the field. I was totally wrong about this guy. I thought he had the best offensive arsenal in the league and was playing with a team who forced him to play outside of himself. I shouldn't have blinded myself to the hype. He's just a volume scorer with no ability to change.

And why D'antoni is still our coach is beyond me. I don't understand why in THIS city, we have to be saddled with James Dolan. It's not right. It's fckn New York City. And he has no issue with being the laughingstock of the league. He gets on stage with that stupid band of his and mocks this team and its fans. He deflects all the blame for this joke.....I hate him....

KingofNy

Starter
Crazy⑧s;197250 said:
He's not a top 10 player unless he plays like one.

I don't wanna hear about a niggling injury causing a guy to be so uninvolved in terms of a team mentality.

MDA doesn't have control of this team or it's stars. He keeps saying they need to stop going ISO all game and what continues to happen? Knicks go ISO all game again. FIRE D'ANTONI!