All Star Selections

Pricey

Rotation player
Who do u think is the unluckiest players to miss out on All-Star selection this year? Below are the reserves as announced today.

Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison of the Wizards, guards Chauncey Billups and Richard Hamilton of Detroit, center Chris Bosh of Toronto, Paul Pierce of the Celtics and Joe Johnson of Atlanta are the Eastern Conference reserves.
The reserves for the Western Conference are Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki, Phoenix guard Steve Nash and forward Amare Stoudemire, Hornets guard Chris Paul and forward David West, Blazers guard Brandon Roy and Jazz forward Carlos Boozer.

I think Baron Davis or Manu Ginobli r the unluckiest.

Thoughts?

Pricey

Rotation player
man i wish i knew how to setup a poll on here so then i would have done a list of players, 1st ever post so no idea what i was doing.

Yeah Paul should have started

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I cant complain too much with Iverson starting but it should be Chris Paul because he is more of a point guard. Some would say Iversons not a point guard......my response is get outta here with that...blocked like mutombo. Iversons a point guard and his assists back that up but Chris Paul is the best point guard. Who got Snubbed?

Only Tony Parker comes to my mind but he didnt deserve to make it anyways and wheres Camby? Deron Williams and Baron Davis didnt make it.

Pricey

Rotation player
What about Al Jefferson. That guy has been awesome this year. SUrely he could have got a gig on the bench

GetRealistic

Starter
Considering how much talent is in the West i think they did a pretty good job. Its a shame that all those great PG's are in the west, but what can ya do.

Last edited:

knicklover

Benchwarmer
I cant complain too much with Iverson starting but it should be Chris Paul because he is more of a point guard. Some would say Iversons not a point guard......my response is get outta here with that...blocked like mutombo. Iversons a point guard and his assists back that up but Chris Paul is the best point guard. Who got Snubbed?

Only Tony Parker comes to my mind but he didnt deserve to make it anyways and wheres Camby? Deron Williams and Baron Davis didnt make it.

I thought for sure you were going to say that Marbury should have made it. :rofl:

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
There is soooo much talent this year that there is definitly going to be arguements but everyone can't make the allstar team..

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
There is soooo much talent this year that there is definitly going to be arguements but everyone can't make the allstar team..
word! man i feel bad 4 Allen...lolz hes the only 1 not going 2 all star game...shyt and he drops 26 that night i think...good 4 allen..but fuck man y does he have 2 be in boston! =/ fuck boston!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Nice to see brandon roy an all star. Hes a gr8 young player. Feel sorry for my man baron davis tho, he a top guard! CP3 really pushd for a startin spot but take nothin away from the answer!

Its been too long since a knicks player appeared in the all star game!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
word! man i feel bad 4 Allen...lolz hes the only 1 not going 2 all star game...shyt and he drops 26 that night i think...good 4 allen..but fuck man y does he have 2 be in boston! =/ fuck boston!
Gay Allen is an enemy now. Other then that great post Fuck Boston!!!!!!

Nice to see brandon roy an all star. Hes a gr8 young player. Feel sorry for my man baron davis tho, he a top guard! CP3 really pushd for a startin spot but take nothin away from the answer!

Its been too long since a knicks player appeared in the all star game!!!!!
Theres 2 problems with the sentence I bolded.

1. Allen Iverson Steve Nash Chris Paul Deron Williams>>>>>>>Baron Davis
  2. You have to add no homo after a senctence like that