Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

Rob Low

Rotation player
The Bobcats need one win to avoid the worst winning percentage in NBA history so they're gonna come out and play hard. They almost beat Memphis the other day so hopefully they pull off a win again Orlando. But most likely that Cavs game will come back to haunt us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is why the sleepwalk effort in Cleveland could ultimately be the Knicks' downfall.

I''m more inclined to put it down to the absolute mess that D'Antoni lead us through. Melo, STAT, Douglas, Fields all deserve their share of the blame, too.

As frustrating as that loss to Cleveland was, it's a mere fraction of the reason we are the league's most underachieving team in terms of our record.

If the Magic lose to the Bobcats, it'd be a miracle. 2-10 chance.

metrocard

Legend
Metro in all seriousness, what in your statistical opinion is the chances of the Bobcats actually beating the Magic?

Bobcats got a 20% chance, Magic just got smacked by Denver by about 30 points.

Bismack Biyombo averages 8 ppg 10 rebounds and 4 blocks against Orlando this year...actually played quality defense on Dwight for a rookie...

Magic are Dwightless and Jameerless(even tho Jameer has been an overrated asset for Orlando)

Their rotation looks like this

Duhon
Redick
Richardson
Anderson
Davis

with a bench squad of

Q-Rich
Ish Smith
Von Wafer
Daniel Orton

they're going against a Charlotte Bobcats squad thats hungry for that 8th win

Kemba Walker will be the best guard on the court, and Bismack will be the best rebounder/ shot blocker.

If Bobcats can get Henderson hitting his specialty mid range 18 foot jumper, and Mullens and Carroll can get hot, it'll be Charlotte's game.

Lets watch and see.

Go Bobcats!

They're out key to the playoffs.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Bobcats got a 20% chance, Magic just got smacked by Denver by about 30 points.

Bismack Biyombo averages 8 ppg 10 rebounds and 4 blocks against Orlando this year...actually played quality defense on Dwight for a rookie...

Magic are Dwightless and Jameerless(even tho Jameer has been an overrated asset for Orlando)

Their rotation looks like this

Duhon
Redick
Richardson
Anderson
Davis

with a bench squad of

Q-Rich
Ish Smith
Von Wafer
Daniel Orton

they're going against a Charlotte Bobcats squad thats hungry for that 8th win

Kemba Walker will be the best guard on the court, and Bismack will be the best rebounder/ shot blocker.

If Bobcats can get Henderson hitting his specialty mid range 18 foot jumper, and Mullens and Carroll can get hot, it'll be Charlotte's game.

Lets watch and see.

Go Bobcats!

They're out key to the playoffs.
Damn, alright well lets hope Kemba leads them to their 8th victory and we dont f*ck around ourselves

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
[Stephen's A voice]Bobs winning over Orlando? NO FUKKING WAY, WE FUKKED OURSELVES LOSING TO CAVASHITS, PERIOD. I just don't understand these guys, WE BEAT CHICAGO, BOSTON, ATLANTA AND EVERY OTHER TOP SEEDED MOTHERFUKKERS [except of Heat] AND WE LOST TO LEBRONLESS CLEVELAND? To a .300 team?[/Stephen's A voice]

tiger0330

Legend
[Stephen's A voice]Bobs winning over Orlando? NO FUKKING WAY, WE FUKKED OURSELVES LOSING TO CAVASHITS, PERIOD. I just don't understand these guys, WE BEAT CHICAGO, BOSTON, ATLANTA AND EVERY OTHER TOP SEEDED MOTHERFUKKERS [except of Heat] AND WE LOST TO LEBRONLESS CLEVELAND? To a .300 team?[/Stephen's A voice]
Been doing that all season, getting beat by teams we shouldn't lose to. If Jameer is out you got to have hope that the Bobcat's can win at Orlando.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think they lose for the sake of hunger, Orlando has nothing to really play for, no matter who they get in Round 1 they're losing that team is dismantled

The Bobcats are playing for pride if anything else, who wants to be known as the WORST basketball team ever, not me

Kemba puts on a show and they win by 5

Sage

Rotation player
Yeah it seems pretty unlikely that a 7 win team is going to beat the Magic when they can't beat the Kings, etc. But you never know, we're in with a chance until we're not I guess.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
You gotta think they know the Magic don't have Dwight or Jameer and their last game is us so they're gonna come out and fight til the death so they don't have that worst record of all time crap.

Im not saying Magic lose but the Bobcats might look decent.