MLB Trade deadline 2008

lol then eventually you wouldnt trust Burnett if he has the same problem as Duque and Pedro. getting a pitcher that is injury prone is something the Mets should not risk again.
Burnett has a large contract but he can opt out after this year. and if he does, the team who signs him must give the mets 2 draft picks in 09. so it's a high risk. if he does good then let's hope he wouldn't opt out. but if he struggles he most likely wouldn't. overall, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Paul1355

All Star
Burnett has a large contract but he can opt out after this year. and if he does, the team who signs him must give the mets 2 draft picks in 09. so it's a high risk. if he does good then let's hope he wouldn't opt out. but if he struggles he most likely wouldn't. overall, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

im a yankee fan so seeing burnett go to the Mets and getting a season endin injury would = :thumbsup:

not me. I mean I root for the mets in thesubway series of course but I really don't root against the Yankees. it's new york. in the 01 and 03 series I wanted the Yankees to win. because if you think about it, where's the better sports city, ny or Miami or phoenix

Paul1355

All Star
not me. I mean I root for the mets in thesubway series of course but I really don't root against the Yankees. it's new york. in the 01 and 03 series I wanted the Yankees to win. because if you think about it, where's the better sports city, ny or Miami or phoenix

well your a select few, many mets fans hate yankee fans so in return i pray for the mets and boston to lose of course boston being more important.

metrocard

Legend
Angels just got that much better with Texeria...
While Cashman settles for medicore shit keeping the Yankees out of the world series.

LAME.

Paul1355

All Star
Angels just got that much better with Texeria...
While Cashman settles for medicore shit keeping the Yankees out of the world series.

LAME.

Texiera's gonna ask for 20 mil when his contract is up, this will force the Angels to make Vlad a free agent. We can always not resign Giambi and Mussina and use that money for a good 1st baseman. Even though i think Giambi and Mussina should both get a one year extension.