Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

mafra

Legend
Under 4 minutes... Time for us to shut it down and blow this game.

I predict we score 4 points and lose by 11.

KingofNy

Starter
Fields remembered how to rebound!

A Knick player dove for a loose ball!

We keep chucking 3s though... No points.

D'Antoni never tells his guys to drive the ball, when he does they play well. There's that same corner I've been telling you guys about.

mafra

Legend
WOW. I didn't even realize STAT was on the floor. Smart move Amar'e. Give DEN 1 more point. I so hope we lose by 1 now.

mafra

Legend
D'Antoni never tells his guys to drive the ball, when he does they play well. There's that same corner I've been telling you guys about.

Dant's math is all wrong. 3 points every 4 trips doesnt get you more points than 4 points every 4 trips.

KingCharles34

All Star
SMH @ Negative STAT -

Fields is so damn talented it kills me, hes shown more confidence at times in the past few games. Hes gotta keep it up, he could easily and efficiently give us 15+ every night. Hes got that type of talent, athleticism, and iq.

KingofNy

Starter
How many open 3's are we going to give before MDA makes an adjustment? It's only been 16 games now... Still counting.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Amar'e shocked he didn't get a foul call. He has a right to complain. He always finishes those drives to the basket unless he's fouled.

mafra

Legend
Boo this team off the court. Knicks old > Knicks new

I love our announcers. They actually believe the game is still in doubt.

1) We wont get enough stops.
2) We wont score enough.

NO WAY we pull this out. Why should we? Amare-Melo bums tonight. No leadership.

We might not make playoffs this year. I would prefer that to watching a 1st round sweep again

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Did I just see Melo cold shoulder Shumpert when he went to talk to him at the time out whistle?

Was Shump just burned?