What do you think of Bargnani?

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! The Game ball Win over Bobcats goes to Bargs .. 25 pt, 8 rb, 3 ast, 5 blk, and 1 turnover.
Bargani put up big numbers when we needed the win, in a road-game .. Big-Props.
Be nice if Bargs become our "Road Kill" .. that will stop the boooing in MSG

Next stop .. San Antonio Spurs .. Duncan/Splitter/Diaw

tiger0330

Legend
WOW! The Game ball Win over Bobcats goes to Bargs .. 25 pt, 8 rb, 3 ast, 5 blk, and 1 turnover.
Bargani put up big numbers when we needed the win, in a road-game .. Big-Props.
Be nice if Bargs become our "Road Kill" .. that will stop the boooing in MSG

Next stop .. San Antonio Spurs .. Duncan/Splitter/Diaw
Seeing that SA held the Warriors to 70+ points I hope Bargs is not as trigger happy as he was in Charlotte. The media is skeptical of Bargs because Jefferson was out of the game and his big test starts in SA against Splitter and Duncan, he doesn't have to get 25/8 if he can hold his own I'll be satisfied.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Consider that Novak had one move, run up and down the sideline and jack up 3s. Bargnani has struggled over the last couple of years, but he's got a more versatile game than Novak. Not a fan of Bargnani's contract, but if he has more games like the one against Charlotte, he'll definitely be worth the money.

bigapple

Starter
Spurs are like Heat but its funny last 5 games Knicks are 4-1 vs them specialy @ MSG
Knicks even won twice 20+ pts POP put key guys @ bench in half of 3rd q and done.

Once score was even over 120 one of those games was without MELO

Spurs r 5-1 but it was close that they could b 4-2 GSW could tie or take lead none team scored in last 2 mins 4q SPurs GSW

Knicks have to stop Parker and Leoanrd so this is SHump & Pablo job
Duncan is Bargniani job

this is only one of 2 games that i am against Spurs i started to like Spurs since finals

some espn analyst says 2014 finals it will repeat heat vs spurs again.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Do we have to give D.League-Bargani playingtime this season?

The Knicks Front-Office is the HC of the Knicks providing fans with lies lies lies about Amare and K-Mart injuries.
I have not seen Amare or K-Mart get injured in any game to limp off the court in a Knicks jersey.
Lastseason when Tyson returned from missing 18 games with injury, Knicks front-office announce K-Mart was injured (RED-FLAG). Coincidence
Once the Bargani trade was official, and 6.11 Jeremy Tyler was a force in SLG, a week later the Knicks front-office release some suprise news from their medical-staff about the Knicks $100M player will be limited to 20 minutes per game. Coincidence
When the Meta World Peace signing became official, days later the Knicks front-office release some more suprise-suprise news about their $100M player having a suprise surgery 2 months earlier on his career injured Knee.
Coincidence .. To many LIES.

In the final preseason game on 25 Oct., Amare & K-Mart were givin playingtime only in the first half of the game to outscore Knicks oponents by 13 points by halftime. The next day on the 26 Oct. the Knicks-Brass had some clown from their front-office announce that Amare & K-Mart will alternate games in the reg-season LOL .. 7-8 start .. quote-me
Amare & K-Mart are the two-BIGS we want in a lineup together to have more wins than losses .. the two are meshing-bigs not "one on one" bigs like Tyson & Melo.

The three best career chemistry players on the Knicks roster are Amare, K-Mart, and Meta.

We should want these 3 players in a lineup in our opening-game on 30 Oct. at MSG.
The trio of Amare, K-Mart, and Meta in a frontcourt lineup for 10 straight games will produce team-chemistry.

Meta was a key part of the Laker's championship, he's 33 and he's riding the bench. Having Meta, Chandler and KMart can really create a defensive culture for the team. Not to mention that Shumpert and Felton usually make a good effort on the defensive end. One or two players can change everything, but benching them limits their impact.

tiger0330

Legend
Mike Breen asked Clyde a couple times during games "What did he think of Bargnani". Clyde said he was sporadic. Sporadic he was in the preseason, not the shooter his rep said he was, terrible from 3 pt range and a so so jump shot and no post game to speak of. Best part of his game was putting it on the floor and drawing fouls, he is a terrific FT shooter. Terrible rebounder and will never get better, has no explosion going up for the ball and even an explosive wing is going to beat him to a rebound even though he's 7 ft. He did use his size to block some shots and that's the best part of his defense.

We got a good look at him in the preseason and his play to me is more fitted to an off the bench role player than the starting PF. I would rather start Melo at the 4 and MWP rather than having Bargs start. Bargs as a starter? other lineups?

I don't know what to say about Bargnani, he scored today against the Spurs but 1 rebound, how many times has that happened this season where the opposing teams PG/SG has more rbs than him, today Danny Green with 10. I just don't think Bargs can get you to the next level with numbers like that.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
I see why Bargnani was a #1 pick now, he has amazing offensive skills and is a solid man to man defender. I know he had alotta lapses against Al Horford but hopefully he'll be more focused tonight after his legendary performance against Dwight Coward.

Lets not forget Horford is alot more slick and skilled offensively then Dwight is. Andrea the Giant can guard him though, the biggest problem Wed night was Horford kept getting behind Bargnani or beating him down the court getting dunks and layups. Thats fixable. I see Bargnani's confidence and effort growing, cant wait to see how he does tonight

tiger0330

Legend
I see why Bargnani was a #1 pick now, he has amazing offensive skills and is a solid man to man defender. I know he had alotta lapses against Al Horford but hopefully he'll be more focused tonight after his legendary performance against Dwight Coward.

Lets not forget Horford is alot more slick and skilled offensively then Dwight is. Andrea the Giant can guard him though, the biggest problem Wed night was Horford kept getting behind Bargnani or beating him down the court getting dunks and layups. Thats fixable. I see Bargnani's confidence and effort growing, cant wait to see how he does tonight
Dwight is overrated because of his offense. He's easy to defend if you push him out past his comfort level of less than 10 ft of the basket and overplay his right hand because he can't go left. Bargs did a great job on him, still up on the air on him but he has shown flashes and he'll be big for the Knicks if he plays like he did on Thursday.

metrocard

Legend
Dwight Howard is extremely one dimensionally offensively and did himself a disfavor by not developing a consistent jumpshot earlier in his career.

Bargs still needs to rebound more, Melo shouldn't be the best rebounding on the court because it will wear him out...especially with how hard he has to work to get to the FT line.